Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Strong Amazonian for Female! LT Pleez!

Cyria

Super-Earth
Hello!

Same thread as the female one, but I wanna have a nice ol' shecock!

Thank you for stopping by, at first this is going to be fairly barebones but I'm going to add to it and evolve the thread over time with what I am looking for. I wanted to get my ideas down and out there and perhaps start to get some fun RP going.

Currently looking for females, obvi, and that can be in most different scenarios that are listed below! But first let me say that I am not looking for anything that involves rape, gore, vore, bathroom play of any kind, death, heavy BDSM, Dom / Sub stuff because of how it's been done in the past. Beyond that? Ask! I'm pretty open beyond those kinks.

Scenarios?

I wanna be a big, strong, tall heroine that has to struggle with dating and living a life with a boring ol' normie. I tease, I want her to have to go through all the fun dating and things that can happen with someone that isn't like her as well.

And I want her big (SFW), and strong, and so strong~ Did I say strong? And she wants you sexy lady! With a big cock too, but nothing over 12 inches... Still gotta make it kind of realistic.

Older woman X Younger Woman (18+)
Younger woman (16+) X Older Woman
Teacher X Student
Neighbors
Strangers
Co-workers
Family Members (Maybe, incest gets done a lot so I'd need a good hook for it.)
Opposites Attract! (Love this one, like the nerdy girl with the bombshell.)

I also can do various fantasy, sci-fi, and other settings and universes that we might want to play in.

For now? Just reach out! Say hello and let's chit-chat! I do have face claims available, and can RP on Discord as well if we click.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom