Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any ❤️ Bored Plaything Has Plots For You❤️ [NSFW]

Wigglefish

Banned
Banished
Q71.gif

Hello there! My name is Wigglefish!
I'm back and better than ever, you might have played with me before but now I am a changed woman!
I usually spend a lot of time making my threads really descriptive and pretty but I don't think either of us want to waste time...
We want to get right to the action! Below you will find a list of plots, the general focus is that there is always a story to follow.
I've been feeling really eager to write some stories so I hope you decide to enjoy some of my immersive writing with me!
Please ask for more details about any plot! You can also suggest changes or plots that aren't even listed here!

DISCLAIMER
I am a person just like you and writing these plots takes a lot of time out of my day.
If you lose interest, which is completely understandable (post-nut clarity or whatnot), please tell me.
I don't want to put in effort if you can't put in the effort to respond.

Save my time. (And sanity)

Hacking mom's brain implant
Untitlewed.jpg
You live with your mom (who may or may not have a husband) and recently she decided to invest in some new state-of-the-art technology.
It is a brain implant that measures and regulates various hormones and chemicals, leading to a more sound and focused mind.
You, a tech-savvy son, discover that there is a way to hack this implant to brainwash the user.
It is a slow process but as you test it out gradually you can turn your mom into your plaything or even your ideal romantic partner!
Start getting touchy, make her dress like a slut at home, make her call you whatever you want!
Push your mom to her limits until she can't resist your commands!

The King's Daughter (CYOA)
BBE398E0-C8C8-4670-8E2B-11FBD1950BAD.png 1B49338B-7C09-4AE8-8A35-88B412F62E37.png
Overconfident, bratty and nigh ferocious, this princess has spent all her life in her castle and it is time for her to venture out.
With no other heir, the king has sent her on a quest to travel the world and learn to understand it so that she can rule her kingdom one day.
Whether you are truly the right man for the job or not, the king chooses you to be her guide.
You'll discover that this tomboyish princess has a soft side and can make for decent company once she warms up to you.
Despite this, perhaps you'll just kidnap her and have your way with her, perhaps you will blackmail the king?
Or will you embark on a long journey with a newfound companion?
(The limits of this RP lies with you, I will literally write any decision you make.)
Party Healslut
Untitled(2).jpg
Esther (Or just Es), is an adventurer trying to make it as a party healer. Unfortunately for her, she is incredibly attractive which gets her a lot of unwanted attention.
Couple this with the low offensive ability of a healer and you realize Esther is in a tricky situation.
How much of her dignity will she be able to sacrifice to explore the world?
How much dignity will you take from her?
Yours to control
GEuuO9SWoAAWNch.jpg
Due to financial circumstances your niece has to live with you so that she can attend her college.
Even if you try to be a good uncle, you can't seem to resist her. (I mean just look at her!)
So get to work, start placing demands on her, she relies on you to attend college after all!
Turn her into your ideal plaything and make her the happiest niece in the world... or perhaps the unhappiest at your convenience?

Survive in my dark fantasy world
In an awful world full of monsters and bandits there is you, a lone woman who wakes up in a dark forest with no memory.
Your only strength is that you are incredibly attractive, what will you do to survive in this world?
(Alternatively I can take the role of the MC)

My BBC fantasy (RACEPLAY)
image-1mimmFaY_-transformed.png
Recently I've been getting into BBC. I've always liked NTR but it started getting stale.
I discovered by mixing it with BBC I found it a whole lot more interesting!
You can make any RP you like involving this, you can also apply it to the plots above!
You can make this RP about anything you want, as long as it has the key ingredient.
I've been really craving this so please tell me if you are interested!

Back
Top Bottom