Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any x Any Just a little Chaos (THICC Women, Men, Non-binaries, and Futas in the shape of Humans, Monsters, Aliens, and Furries)

ChaosNympho

Submissive Omega
Bienvenida! Vítejte! Willkommen! Welcome!
》•○•ꂦ•○•《
22-SnRbMzuFhklK0Dj.png
You can call me Chaos. I'm here to have fun and roleplay!
▪◇▪
Timezone: MST
Post frequency: Once a week | RP location: Threads or PM's on BMR | Reference photos: A Must | Age: 20 and Up
Writing style: 3rd person past tense | Post length: 2+ paragraphs | Smut/Story ratio: 60:40 | Kinks: F-List
Ghosting policy: Please don't, I have no issue if you want to leave, just please tell me
▪◇▪

I'm hunting for THICC Women, Men, Non-binaries, and Futas in the shape of Humans, Monsters, Aliens, and Furries for my roleplays; played by my partner.
Please note that I am not interested in characters that can be labeled as micro in the kinks list. I like 'em with at least some meat on their bones, and the more meat the better. Also please be aware that I am not interested in characters that look child-like, adult-looking twinks and femboys do exist. Please see this fine-ass fearie for an example.
▪◇▪

I will be role-playing as a specific character:

Tiahlia Beld
22-cnLo0ZNlZozVCIW.png
Weight: 230lbs
Height: 5"10'
Sexuality: Pansexual

▪◇▪
I am also interested in roleplaying them within Fandoms as well. If fandom is something you might find interesting these are just a few of the ones I would enjoy:
- Marvel/DC
- Supernatural
- Star Wars
- Star Trek
- Lord of the Rings
- MLP (Must be anthro, no exceptions)
- Stardew Valley
- Animal Crossing
*For any not listed feel free to ask*
▪◇▪

I love having a connection with my partners and enjoy OOC chatting. Understand that if I don't feel that connection I will let you know and RP will end.
So, all that being said, i
f you are interested in joining the Chaos reach out to me via PM's and include your favorite dessert somewhere in your message so I know you read everything!
▪◇▪
Feel free to take a gander at a sample of my writing abilities:

“Well, Fuck!”

Today had to be the worst day of the year so far. From the moment she had woken up that morning, everything that could go wrong did. It started with her alarm not waking her up at 5 am like it was supposed to. It wasn’t till the sun came peaking through the blinds of her new bedroom window that the raven-haired woman realized just how late she would be for her first day of work. She shot up, eyes wide, practically falling out of her queen-sized bed as she ran to the attached bathroom. The lights flickered on at her movement, the time popping up on the mirror. It took her three attempts to get her contacts in, after spending what seemed like an eternity trying to pluck off some lint that had glued itself to one of the small clear lenses. Finally able to see, the woman rapidly washed her face, put on a face mask that applied her makeup, and then tossed her hair up in a messy bun.
Back in her room, she took in the mess before her. Clothes and other random items were scattered about, never having been put away after unpacking the night before. She struggled to find some semblance of a cute outfit, her feet catching on the clutter as she dug for pieces that would work together enough to get her through her first day. Regret set in that she hadn't put her shit away or at least planned the day before.

The look for today ended up being her new black ‘Rival Sons’ graphic racerback tank, a pair of dark bootcut jeans that hugged her hips sweetly, and the red buckle heel booties she’d left tossed by her door. As she was trying to shut her bedroom door, one of the property's cats managed to slither in before it closed. For a brief moment, Xander contemplated leaving the cat in there but then realized the mess it would make with all her crap strewn across the room. After a short five-minute chase and a small bribe of tuna, the cat was out, its reward secure between its sharp little teeth.

Xander’s thick-heeled boots clacked against the home's wooden stairs as she made her way down the steps, bashing her hip into the thick wood railing. Her voice echoed off the blended stone and wood wall as she cussed, entering the kitchen and snatching a plain bagel out of the communal bread box.

“Hey Xander, I see someone caught up on some much needed beauty rest.” Xander gave a loud bark of laughter and a look that said ‘Fuck off’ to the man that stood at the kitchen island munching on his own bagel. Snickering filled Xanders ears as she ran out the door to the garage. Her fingers pushed the garage door button and waited for it to open. After a bit with no movement, Xander pushed the button again. Nothing happened. The woman slouched her shoulders as she walked over to a blue bayoux-colored Vespa and plopped her purse down into the rear leather basket, along with her breakfast.

With a sigh, Xander walked over to the garage door pull cord, reached up, and began to drag the wooden door open. As the morning light hit Xander’s ebony-colored eyes she squinted, missing the raccoon that scuttled out with that precious bagel she’d left in her Vespa. As her eyes adjusted, she took the oversized sunglasses that were hanging on her collar, slipped them on as she closed the basket, and then pushed her bike outside into the warm May spring air of the town of Estes Park, Colorado.
Before heading off, Xander sent her roommates a message letting them know the garage door button wasn’t working and asked if someone could close the door and check on the weird smells that were in there.

With that done, she popped on her helmet and turned on her bike, hoping nothing happened during the drive.
“All right Gidget,” Her hand patted the side of the Vespa. “Let’s hope the drive isn’t too bad.” With that, she took off down the long brick driveway to the estate entrance and turned right onto the dirt road that led her to the main street towards Downtown Estes Park.

▪◇▪

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom