Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male M x M Smut (NSFW) - Shortterm

okur

Super-Earth
Hi! My schedule has gotten crazy so I'm looking for some prompts for M x M where the writing isn't as intense as my typical engagements. Some notes:

• I'm looking to play the submissive character (the one that receives)
  • I CAN play a femboy/ sissy or male fully presenting for you
  • I WILL NOT play anyone younger than 18
In keeping short and sweet: here is my f-list: F-list - Warning

Limits: True Incest, Animals, Scat, Minors, Extreme violence.

If it's not on the above list, let me know and we can consider it!

Message me with some of your prompts~ Happy to use image prompts as inspiration. Here's one for you~ NSFW <3

I'd like to try an RP where MC is a purchased adult sex doll, machine based with all the right parts.

NSFW starter - a bit of bat beginnings to start
~~~

Anthony had belonged to The Community for the last 6 months, and involved with one staff 3 months before that. He wished he could say his being brought here was atypical, but it was not. At the age of 17, he'd come out to his parents as gay. He had hoped with the change in times that they would be more agreeable. His mother had sobbed, and his father had been disgusted by him. His older sister, despite her claims to support him, couldn't do much for him. He fled from the town to the city and ended up getting a job as a barista. He'd dressed more and more in ways that made him comfortable, growing out his blonde hair, being more effeminate and making it know he preferred the same sex. Sometimes it was a chore to deal with the harassment but other times he found the attention pleasing.

At 18, he found himself tangled up with a married man who liked keeping him as a little secret. Many nights were spent in hotels, cars, and before he knew it, his boyfriend of 6 months was bringing others into play. Those others, at first, were kind in their own way... and then, rougher. What Anthony didn't realize was that he was being prepared for his initiation into the Community.

A rather frantic night filled with so much cock he couldn't count, he'd been taken to an upscale brothel, his freedom removed, and all the assets he'd manage to obtained, stripped from him. He was given a choice to work his way back into freedom through bringing in clients, who would pay off debts he wasn't aware he'd accumulated. It was too much for the man of 20 years old, and so he often found himself brought into upscale clients due to his natural beauty. Tonight was one of the few times he'd been brought into somewhere so open and exposed.

He lays in a vulnerable position behind glass, gilded in gold around where his backside and cock hang for stimulation. He's adorned in silks; leggings and a collar, with the faux naming of the 2nd Prince - Aelius, the name of Sunshine. It's still early, and so his backside is bare, not having the touch of anyone this evening.

A couple comes before him, a man who's beautiful like himself next to someone whom he'd not seen before. The man smile at him, looking amused. Aelius is used to cruel smiles and hunger, but the distain of the partner makes him smile. He wonders ideally if that man knows his fate might be the same as his.

A hand reaches out, grasping at his cock, stroking him into hardening. Aelius gasps, his brown eyes hazing, laying back into the blue and gold silk pillow below his head. He looks at the patron with lidded eyes, his gaze captivated by the moment of pleasure given, his hands sliding up to show of his lithe form, bits of bruising hidden behind fabric here and there, hungry for any form of kindness.

PROMPT: Lower Class Dom x Upper Class Sub.
NSFW Opener.

Anthony Rhodes was well known amongst friends and enviers to be a 22 year old man of wealth and privilege. His parents were well off, and the only boy of 3 children made him a rather spoiled individual. Because of this, he wanted for nothing and was always looking for attention.

Because of his wealth, he was confident in looking the way he preferred and so when crossing paths with him, it was hard to tell if he were a man or woman. He prided himself on his androgynous looks, getting a thrill at seeing both men and women want him when he knew they couldn't have him. Because of this, as a favor to a friend, Anthony had just completed a 3 day modelling shoot and was now on his way home. He'd just gotten a new Lexus for his birthday and so, instead of getting a driver or taking a flight, he decided to drive himself through the state of Colorado.

It's a rainy Thursday evening when Anthony finds himself driving through small town roads when his car starts to give him trouble, making some questionable sounds. A frown purses well formed lips, grey eyes staring through a curtain of dirty blonde locks at the dash to try and see what it could be. Gas wasn't the issue, and Anthony wasn't well versed enough in cars to know what was up. Using the GPS in the car, he finds a small town to turn into, carefully driving his way to the mechanics as the car starts to make some seriously concerning sounds. It gets so bad he parks it down the road of the shop and lets himself out.

He's dressed in all black - a tight black sweater, black slacks, black shoes and driving gloves. You can't see them, but he has some black stockings on from his photoshoot, when he agreed to doing some shots in short shorts.

He runs through the drizzle to the mechanic shops from door, letting himself in with a huff. "Hello!" He calls out, not seeing anyone at the front desk. "Is anyone around? I need some help-."

New Prompt - Father x Son's Friend

Anthony Rhodes had been close friends with Darren for years. He'd be a shy boy at the age of 13, new to the neighborhood, his father walking out on his mother years before that. They couldn't afford the city life he had been used to, and so he'd moved with his mother closer to his grandmother's home town. The place was a city in its own rights, but not the large space Anthony was used to. As he'd gotten older, he found it difficult to make friends because he found himself looking at the other boys in ways the boys didn't... he looked at them the way other girls did. It had shocked him at the age of 16 when he'd woken up with a raging hard on for one of his teachers. A mess of hormones and emotions, Anthony kept it all bottled in. His highschool never gave him the confidence to be who he thought he was... it wasn't until he'd gone to college that he felt for the first time like he'd found himself.

21 years of age and Anthony looked different than he did before. In the city, where he took his studies, he dressed more like himself. Tight clothing that hugged him and showed off the parts of himself he wanted to be seen. He dabbled with wearing stockings, though, didn't have the courage to wear them outside. He stuck to things that clung to his body....it made him feel good.

His most noticeable change was the look of his hair. When he went home to stay with his mom on weekends and holidays, Anthony looked more and more like someone you couldn't quite determine were a man. His blonde locks were now long and wavy, taken care of. He'd lost some weight, and his hips almost seemed to flair as of late. His fingers were manicured, without color. He looked... well, beautiful. Deep down, he was still rather shy and so though he was starting to show off who he felt he was at his age, he still seemed stunted, unsure, and had only a few experiences of kissing other men, and one squirreled away hand job.

This weekend, he was back home and prioritizing time with Darren. When Anthony shows up, it's 5 PM on a Friday. He has an overnight bag with a pair of sleep shorts and a tshirt, his toothbrush and some snacks, and a genuine excitement to him. He's toned down his dress to how he usually dressed up around Darren and folks in this town - a sweater, some jeans. He greets his friend with the same enthusiasm he always did, leaning in close, greeting the parents, and making his way upstairs to Darren's room to play some video games and talk shop. For Darren, it was always about a potential girlfriend. All Anthony could do was smile.

Hours flew by and soon it was time to call it a night. Anthony sleeps on the floor, fending them being too tall to share a bed. A need for water has him rising in the middle of the night and making his way downstairs to the kitchen, absently making his way upstairs some 5 minutes later.

Back
Top Bottom