Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female The Leather/Latex Pet (F Sub for F Domme)

Lisbeth

Star
Howdy y'all,

So I'll try to make this as short as possible. Im looking to do a third person perspective story like roleplay, in the vein of something like "Sunstone", except without the artwork because I cant draw for shit. Im looking to make this a long term RP. With another woman who is able to post regularly. What I AM NOT looking for, is a man (I'm a lesbian!) or to sext or for someone to try to "make me theirs". I am happily married and the submissive to my wonderful wife. More that Im looking for is someone who can post in general three to four paragraphs at a time, I understand if sometimes its shorter, sometimes the muse isnt striking or the action may call for something a bit shorter.

As for the story line My Character (MC) would be someone new to the world of BDSM and finds herself falling into it and falling in love with Your Character (YC). YC too begins to fall in love with MC over time, one of the things that helps bring them together and gives them a strong relationship is their relationship as a Domme and Sub. If this sounds like it might interest you please DM me, do not post in the comments here, chances are I wont see it. Below I've put a list of some of my kinks, its not a complete list but I think its pretty good and if you have questions please feel free to ask.

My List of kinks:

BDSM
Bondage (heavy / extreme)
Anal Sex (receiving)
Anal Fisting
Anal Training
Apparatuses
Biting
Begging
Blindfolds
Branding
Breast / Nipple Play (including painful treatment)
Breast / Nipple Worship (females only)
Caging
Choking
Consensual
Discipline / Reinforcement
Dirty Talking
Enemas
Extreme Humiliation
Electric Toys
Flogging/Whipping/Spanking
Face Slapping
Foot Gear (ballet boots)
Gags
Gagging/Deepthroat (with dildo / strap on)
Genital / Nipple piercings
Latex/Rubber (!!!!!)
Leather (!!!!!!!!!!!)
Leash & Collar
Masks (leatherhoods!!!!!!!!!!)
Mistress / Pet
Mistress / Slave
Messy
Objectification
Orgasm Control / Denial
Saliva (Spit on me)
Scratching
Sex Toys
Sexual Pain
Sexy / Slutty Clothing (lingerie, leather!!!!, latex, schoolgirl outfits šŸ˜‰ )
Speech Restrictions
Strap-ons
Strip Tease
Verbal Abuse
Uniforms
Watersports

Here is a list of my limits, I try hard not to kink shame and I expect the same respect, but these are my limits and I will not entertain them. If there is something within my kink list that is a limit for you please let me know, WHile I thoroughly enjoy all the kinks listed if something there makes you uncomfortable it is nixed, no questions asked.

Bimbofication
Cheating
Drugs
Futa
Beastiality
Incest
Lactation
Gore/Vore
Scat
Mutilation (Such as Removal of limbs and shit like that)

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

-Liz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom