Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male ~Atom's Search Thread~ Plot With Me!

~Atom's Search Thread~
Hi there, my name's Atom, and I'm a 27-year-old who adores the written word. I've been writing both creatively and (to a lesser extent) academically for around 15 years, and don't plan on stopping any time soon! In the following tabs you'll find my RP preferences and what I'd like from a partner, some of the tropes and kinks I enjoy, and a character sheet for a plot I'm always open and looking for, so feel free to check them out! If you're interested, shoot me a PM!

• - I like to consider myself advanced/literate. However, these days I've cut back a little on the word count. On average I do around 700 words, but will often match my writing partner's length, whether that's as little as 400 words or well over 1,750. Ideally, I'd like to write with another advanced literate partner. I love creating atmosphere, and I'm looking for a fellow writer who enjoys the same ^-^

- I write in first person present tense POV. However, if necessary, I can switch to third-person. I swear it's not a weird self-insert thing, just a style I picked up a decade ago on my first RP site. My characters tend to have a lot of self talk and inner monologuing, and I find 1st person the best outlet for that. As for my RP partners, I don't have any kind of preference as to which POV you prefer, whatever makes you happy!

- I have no triggers. I like to explore grittier, darker themes, so the plots I enjoy creating will more than likely contain a number of themes including drug-use, self-harm, death, blood, mental illness, etc. (Having a diagnosed mental illness myself, I try my best to approach these topics as respectfully as possible, while at the same time not romanticizing them.)

- I want to write realistic depictions of sex only. Hard No's include: Extreme Torture, Gore, Death related to Sexual Scenes (these things are completely fine outside of that if they're plot-centric); Unclean Themes; anything involving unrealistic proportions, body functions, or anatomy; Incest

- I love OOC chat and making friends! If we're writing together, send me art, music, inspiration, whatever! I'd love to see your inspiration outside of writing, however it manifests itself. Me? I love Pinterest boards, and music is the main medium that fuels and inspires my writing. I've also recently started drawing via digital art tablet, so I will constantly be sending art of our OCs your way. Random chat outside of plotting is great as well; I'm always up for OOC chat!

- I exclusively write male OCs, and am not into doubling or writing canon fandom characters. I like to focus on one character at a time so I can really get a feel for his voice, mannerisms, and personality.

- I post anywhere from every two or three days to once a week, sometimes even every day if I'm really invested in our plot and our characters. If it's been longer than that, feel free to contact me!

-Finally, I'm ghost-friendly -- I totally understand if life gets in the way. Occasionally, I'll fall off the face of the earth, so if you do too, no worries. Sometimes, life comes before writing! I'll always be happy to talk about personal troubles if you need an ear to listen ^-^ No worries about me getting angry, writing is purely for fun!

• Here is the all-important f-list for your viewing pleasure. Below, I'll name a few of the kinks I enjoy the most, though it's by no means an exhaustive list.

YES!
    • Realism
    • Foreplay
    • Rough sex: biting, choking (breath control), hair-pulling, abrasions, scratching, burning
    • Bloodplay
    • Anal: giving and receiving
    • Oral fixation: Receiving and especially giving oral sex, including face-fucking; Smoking while performing; Kissing, licking, biting; Throat penetration; Swallowing
    • Drug/substance abuse
    • Tantric sex
    • Consensual and Dub-Con (possibly Non-Con -- will consider)
    • Clothed sex
    • Instant hookups
    • Sexual frustration
    • Masturbation
    • Teasing
    • Handjobs
    • Immobilization
    • Pain
    • Omegaverse
    NO, thank you:
    • Gore
    • Scat, watersports, vomit, etc.
    • Unrealistic depictions of sex, body parts, body functions, anatomy, etc.
    • Incest
    • Furries/Anthros

General themes I enjoy: addiction, mental illness, survival, crime, darkness and grit, rivalry, angst, drama, violence, trauma, redemption, exploration of the human psyche and sexuality, grief, suicide, moralistic complexity, intense romance, slow-burn romance, toxic relationships, enemies to lovers

• Current Craving: Icarus 🪶

Plot/Setting: The various intense sexcapades between a pair of Avians seeking smutty refuge from the daily struggles of life in the City. Plot with me! I currently prefer a ~60/40 smut-to-plot ratio. Our story is set in the dregs of a super-modern cityscape inhabited by winged humans called Avians who tend to take on the characteristics/talents/personalities/stereotypes of whichever bird they represent. In this world, Corvidae—Ravens, Magpies, Crows, Jays, etcetera—are known to be violent and gang/cult-oriented; they're the dregs of society, an underground community where violence, murder, drugs, and prostitution thrive as they attempt to gain power and scratch out a life for themselves under the oppression of "nobler" species. In opposition, Eagles, Hawks, and Doves inhabit the highest echelons of society and politics, attempting to either segregate or purge the world of those violent low-lives stalking in the shadows. So, our OCs will be interacting in a rigid hierarchy among various groups, both within and without, presenting lots of potential for drama, psychological themes, and social themes that would be interesting to explore.
    *Note: Avians, in this sense, are literally just humans with wings -- not anthropomorphic birds.

Avians have arranged themselves into a sort of caste system. I like to imagine the setting as a super-modern cityscape: glittering high-rises at one end, and crumbling infrastructure at the other, with a ruling class of "nobler" species at the highest echelons trying to stamp out the sooty-winged Avians scrambling for power at the bottom. It's like a pyramid or ladder, a very complicated one with many rungs. In between, other species utilize their talents in their own castes. (Per The Croaking lore, each species utilizes its talents/stereotypes to reinforce the order. Some act as a strong military force, like Eagles and other prey birds; others act as servants or entertainers, or religious figures, an academic class, and naturally, there's always the Untouchables -- scapegoats for exploitation and conquest. The reason this caste is set up this way is because many Avians worship Daedalus and his son Icarus, the winged boy who flew too high, melted his wings, and then fell into the ocean and drowned. The story reinforces the order, and Avians stray neither too high nor too low from their place among others.) And there is absolutely no interbreeding between species. It's considered taboo, and per the comic, Doves are responsible for purging half-breeds in order to keep each species pure and in its place.

Some of the clever, more violently-oriented species, however, became restless and resentful. As for the Corvidae, the concept was taken from "A Murder of Crows": these Avians, among other species of Corvidae like Ravens, Magpies, Jays, Rooks, Jackdaws, etc, have organized themselves into violent gangs that resist the pecking order and resent their place in the it. However, no real power or organized resistance has ever developed; instead, they've fallen to infighting and rampant drug use, quarreling among themselves for wads of blood-crusted cash and control of the drug market that's infested their side of the city. There's a vast variety of substances for them to choose from: White Wing (a heroin-like substance), Razor Vane (like cocaine), Lift (similar to MDMA), Nosedive (like methamphetamine). Corvidae easily size one another up by looking at each other's arms: each time a Corvid kills another, they acquire a thin tattooed band around their arm; the more bands, the more deadly, and generally, the higher-ranking. Most Corvidae have no more than a handful of bands, as not all are constantly out to kill one another -- they, too, have their own breakdown of responsibility, and survival is always preferable to the masses.

Young Corvidae are recruited as teenagers to join a Murder, Mischief, Clamor, Band, etc, and the initiation is to earn his or her first band. Those who resist recruitment are easily picked off as weak targets, so the majority of Corvidae belong to one gang or another. It's a ruthless lifestyle that's bred a population of paranoid, violent, deeply unhappy individuals. Those who gain power have to grip it with white-knuckled hands, threatened to be knocked off their pedestals at any moment.

As for other species, they find their own niche in the system: beautiful, brightly-colored Avians dance under strobing lights in high-end or seedy clubs, for example. Some prostitute themselves to survive, particularly less-notable Corvidae who couldn't make it in the rings or drug business. The world needs bartenders, doctors, convenience store workers, lowly half-breeds and noble pure-breds, all the other cogs that make the machine of the system run smoothly -- the sky is absolutely the limit as far as character creation!

Themes/Wordbank: hierarchy, social stratification, addiction, mental illness, survival, crime, darkness and grit, rivalry, angst, drama, violence, trauma, redemption, exploration of the human psyche and sexuality, grief, moralistic complexity, intense romance

My OC: A one-winged Magpie with a nasty White Wing addiction; he's lazy, apathetic, violent, and cynical, but frankly, it's all a fragile mask he hides his existential terror and bitter shame behind.
    See his character sheet and art here: Fen Adrian Serica
    roughness, both giving and receiving: hair-pulling, biting, choking, scratching, burning, and the residual evidence of such ● intense make-out sessions and drawn-out foreplay ● will enthusiastically fulfill either role as a top or a bottom, and enjoys topping with a power-bottom or being roughly dominated ● sex while high or drunk and the intense release of inhibition it allows; sex while smoking—satisfying two addictions at once ● being face-fucked and performing oral sex ● mutual masturbation ● clothed sex ● anything involving the use of his mouth: biting, licking, sucking, swallowing, utilizing his tongue ● wearing lingerie: his angular male form cinched into clothes fit for a woman and the humiliation of cross-dressing ● bloodplay ● ordinarily, one-night stands—quick, anonymous fucks or all-nighter exhaustive sex sessions with strangers he never intends to see again ● with a partner he's developed genuine feelings for, the sweeter aspects of sex: giving and receiving affection, being desired, being praised, aftercare ● video-taping or photographically-documenting encounters to enjoy later by himself on lonely evenings​

Your OC: A male counterpart -- as for character creation, the sky's the limit!

Source/Inspiration: The Croaking Web Comic (However, I've done a fair bit of world-building from there, and want to continue doing so with a writing partner!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom