Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Long Term Fantasy Plots [Reverse Harem] [Bi-Friendly]

LonePoet

Pen on Paper Action
you make me want to pick up my pen again...

Updated: 2/17/2024

Welcome to the thread! Here you can learn about me as a writer, scenes I have provided below, or overall what I am seeking to create with you!

I have roughly 12 years in roleplay experience. I enjoy detailed, long term, and especially fantasy themes.

NAVIGATION:
* Standards

* Seeking

* Ideas

<<< Standards >>>
  • This thread is for writing against female characters, a separate thread would have to be made for other types of leads
  • I will prefer long term, but you can ask for short term
  • MUST have some sort of setup or story, but it can range from 90/10 to 50/50 in ratio of story to smut
  • All characters involved will be 18+, particularly 21+ as ideal
  • I like matching my partner when it comes to writing length, I will average 200-800 words per reply, or 2-6 paragraphs
  • I will be writing in third person, but you are free to use either first or third
  • I prefer narrative over system play, if you want me to GM/DM just ask, but don't expect me to know all of D&D
  • Fantasy is the best, I rarely do realistic unless it's particularly interesting
  • I'll reply when I can, and I'll be understanding to you as well
  • My average ranges from multiple times a day at max, once per 3 days at minimum
  • Ghost friendly. Things happen and I get it, and I don't want you to continue if you're not enjoying it, but I may not as well
  • I will use art claims for characters or just literary descriptors, you may use photo face claims but don't expect me to
  • I use PMs and maybe Discord, but I do not to Threads

YesMaybeNo
Flirting
Seduction
Foreplay
Kissing
Heavy makeout
Dominance
Vaginal
Anal
Soft dom
Rough dom
Con
Dubcon
Licking
Hickies
Love bites
Clothed sex
Unclothed sex
Oral (Receiving/giving)
Exhibition/public
Threesome+
Hair pulling
Light bondage
Bite marks
Scratches
Light blood
Rape
Vomit
Scat
Watersports
Torture
Slapping
Heavy blood
Lactation
Cum play
Degradation
Heavy bondage
BDSM

*For any questions not mentioned please just ask ahead of time, springing things in the moment lacks planning

<<< Seeking >>>

Here will go general things I very much like to include, which I imagine would help for brainstorming new ideas or figuring out if we are compatible.

Reverse Harem
I greatly enjoy playing multiple characters in a plot, it adds such complexity and expands the story from beyond just two people. I find it to be a great way to keep the story long term, spark some excellent drama, and increase the tensions of romantic encounters.

By reverse harem, that would mean one female lead with multiple lovers/love interests. No they will not be nameless NPCs, everyone involved needs proper build up and a place in the story. There are several ways this can be handled. Such as competing love interests, casual flings, or a mutual agreement to share, the possibilities are endless and I want you to be the center of it!

Match-ups
I can play either male or female characters (futa if you ask). This means the dynamics of the plot can be composed of FxM, FxF, or even both if you would like. All characters can be any amounts of dom, switch, or sub that you would enjoy most.

Should the entire cast be female? All male with the occasional female character, or a perfect fifty-fifty split? It's all up to you and your preferences! I believe any adjustment can make for an excellent story.

Fantasy Characters
Did someone say non-human roles? Say no further!

I am open to fantasy species, furries, anthros, or full monsters. Sentience is key but that's about all there is to it. Using these any of these while writing against a human character makes for glorious contrast between them. Ask me if you wanted to play a furry role or something, definitely not out of the question.

Want your character to be something other than human? Let's hear it! Would I be disappointed if you wanted the human role? Nope! In fact I often prefer it.

Dislikes
This is for ideas not necessarily on the F-List but story components that just don't entice me.
Look, age diff can be great, but I don't enjoy playing dudes who are way older. Feels too predatory and I just don't go there. Dominant is great, even MILFS are top tier, but I would draw a line on this one.
I'm not looking to write characters who treat others like objects. I like romance and passion, so if you want to be degraded this isn't the place. Rough or sadistic characters can work though! If you need clarification see the F-List.
You like Fantasy? Awesome, me too! But I like its uniqueness, too simple of an idea bores me. Just mentioning things like "apocolypse" won't entice me, we're gonna need a better vision.

Characters too! Mentioning vampires or werewolves is overplayed, it would take a lot of depth to make them spark. The more unique the better, and simple things won't cut it.

<<< Ideas >>>

The princess of the human kingdom is about to be crowned queen, but her kingdom's safety is near collapse. Needing to form an alliance, she is now in search of a suitable prince or princess to marry. She can have her politics and find true love too, right?

She travels under the protection of her female knight, her only human companion as she travels between different kingdoms of inhuman species. Though throughout their journeys it leads to a slow burn romance between the princess and her knight, but can she really choose her when she's about to be engaged?
She was only the most famous superhero, even though she kept her true identity a secret. When she wasn't fighting crime she was a photographer trying to scrape up money with her bestie she shares rent with. They've been friends for as long as they can remember, but lately things feeling very different between them. She might ask her on an official date, or even tell her about her secret identity.

That is, until she has to confront only the most devious villainess, but things didn't go as she expected. She was outsmarted and now pressed with blackmail, on top of all of that, it appears the villainess is obsessed with her. But there was no way a hero like her could ever fall for a villain... but maybe it was starting to work. Now having to choose between who her heart truly belonged to, whether to confess to her best friend or fall captive to the villain.
YC messes up big time and witnesses a murder right before her eyes. As such, the Mafia responsible take her in as captive in order to control the witnesses to the crime scene. But instead of killing her, the Mafia Boss decides to keep her as a personal pet. She keeps her lovingly but harshly, giving her an increased role in the gang and assigns her important responsibilities later on. But is she a pet forever, or does a true romance blossom?
As a note, this one does have a FxF focus but it doesnt have to be exclusive.
She is a leading biologist in the field of science, which eventually got the attention of some powerful people. She was offered a contract to work in a top secret facility ran by the government. She'd never have to worry about money again, but there was a single catch: She would have to remain in the new facility for twenty years and take all her secrets to the grave.

After signing off her soul, she is taken to an underground multilayered base in Navada, meeting other bright scientists and discovering several alien creatures being locked up for study. Everything is a scientist's dream... for about the first week.

It sets in how even a dream job can't satisfy, and humans have a very strong impulse for interaction and connection. All the isolation can make a person do crazy things! With all of them in the same boat and with no one else to judge them, crazy things eventually do happen...
The Healer Class was the rarest one among adventurers... so why was it so useless??

She could keep herself at full health despite any damage, but she had weak attack spells that could hardly allow her to defeat monsters. She could hardly afford food and tavern fees due to her lack of success. But upon meeting people she discovered where Healers really shine: being part of a party of other adventurers!

She could make the other members unkillable, no longer in any fear of death and raising their success rate. With her fame spreading, everyone eventually wanted her for their own groups.

She finds herself as the most desired person in the land, being in the crossfire of bribes and manipulations. Everyone wanting her by any means they could... but it, was for her Healing ability, right?
Legends say that an evil witch lives in the forest to the north, beyond the human civilizations in a hut by herself. There she brews her potions and practices her spells, waiting for unsuspecting victims to get too close... but at least half of that is true.

As a witch, she wasn't too concerned with living a normal life, but in becoming the best witch she could be. Magic to extend your life is essential, you can't die of old age before you make your greatest discoveries! Her goals then are simple: to amass power, live enjoyably, and keep it going for as long as she can.

In a morally ambiguous Choose Your Own Adventure style, the witch has the freedom to swindle people by preying on their desires, negotiate with other monsters to do her bidding, or perhaps it is finally the day we take over all the humans!
She was reaching her wit's end spending her life away as a CEO, since real life wasn't all that it was chalked up to be. Her life is secure, comfy, but terribly mundane; as just about anything would be able to spice it up.

Until one fateful night she was confronted by a demon from hell, claiming to be the source of her repetitive nightmares. She was a very flirty succubus and was apparently very fond of her, as adjusting to life with a new demon wasn't all that bad... but what if there were lots of them?

One step in the door takes her down a rabbit hole of danger, demons, and devilish sexual encounters. Her life was anything but mundane, but it was spinning out of control so quickly she could hardly keep up

*Any and all plots can be modified for different ratios of FxM or FxF pairings, though they are currently categorized in recommended settings.

*What would I like best? Brainstorming with you! Being able to discuss what you enjoy can help our process of what sort of scene we should decide on or develop.

Thank you for reading! If you made it this far why don't we have a chat?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom