Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Vault Tec S.L.U.T. (NSFW)

tRlIrAbRgISG8EwobEay6pa6Me-e7tsOiBujUfwQ3dg.png

Following total atomic annihilation, the rebuilding of this great nation of ours may fall to you. That’s why Vault-Tec has prepared this educational video series for you to better understand the seven defining attributes that make you S.P.E.C.I.A.L.! Strength, Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility and Luck – all of these attributes will impact how you survive and thrive aboveground.

Hello there as it might be obvious at this point i am looking to do a roleplay set in the fallout universe specifically. With replaying through new vegas and 4, along with seeing the preview of the new TV series i have just kind of had fallout on the mind and am hoping to find someone to write with who might share such an interest.

__vault_girl_fallout_and_1_more_drawn_by_gashi_gashi__sample-eed5e8ef1e731610ef8c4a61088d76a4.jpg

For this story I am looking to play a Vault Dweller from one of the many unknown vaults in the Fallout universe. of course this being vault tec there are many of them that were conducting many unethical experiments. The experiment from my Vault would be tasked as a Survival. Leasion. Urban. Traveler. She has been tasked with leaving the vault and gather information through the wasteland to determine if it has settled to a point that the rest of the vault is finally free to leave and start the task of reclaiming the wasteland. Though there is a slight caviate.

The true reason why they were sent out was that she had been genetically modified so that her adrenal gland once it starts producing will make her exude a pheromone from her body that is to work as an aphrodisiac for people and beasts. This was done to determine if arousal can resolve conflicts that might prove deadly as well as test the virility of those that survived the wasteland. My poor character of course has no idea that such experiments were conducted on her. She figured all the injections were for immunization against potential diseases found in the wasteland.

So getting into the nitty gritty of what i am hoping for. I am looking for someone to take a more GM role as they construct the encounters that my vault dweller comes into contact with.

Now for my kinks this is where the fun begins. I suppose it would be easier to saw what i dont like lol. I dont do scat and excessive detail on gore. i know this is fallout and i know that loss of limbs is a standards. i just don't like to go into detail.

Now with those out of the way. I definitely like to go to the Xtreme: humiliation, degradation, body writing, branding, bruising, piercings, beastiality, watersports, prostitution, public exposure/exhibitionism, monsters, men, women, futa, robots, and so much more. I want all the wasteland to take its turn at ruining my little vault dweller until she is known across the wastes as being public property who is looking for some stress relief in the waste land.

Finally if people are looking to do something systems related there is the fallout 2d20 rpg. That isn't really a requirement but I will use it to help build my character for you to
get to know.
d9s83lk-74edd332-a050-4be0-8408-70186ce2e442.png

Back
Top Bottom