Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sapphire's Requests (Slightly NSFW, modern, modern fantasy, sci-fi)

Sapphire-

Planetoid
I will only play with partners who are 21+ and characters must be 21+.

I am seeking storylines that focus on control, manipulation, violence, and dominance. Bring me your toxic, gritty, damaged, obsessive, possessive male characters. The more aggressive and domineering, the better! I despise fluffy, happy, sappy storylines. I like to pull back the curtain to see the seedy underbelly of the world and bring to light the more unsettling, dark aspects of life. Please only reach out to me if you're willing to play this.

I will always play a female and would like to pair alongside a male. Real life gender doesn't matter to me. I just want the roleplay to be enjoyable and intense.

I post third person, past tense and would like my partner to do the same.

I try to post every night, but real life does get in the way so please be understanding. I'm married, I have a four year old son, and I work full time. Roleplay is my mental escape.

I like there to be a 70/30 split when it comes to storyline VS. smut.

Please do not ghost me. If you're losing interest, that's fine. I hate just sending empty messages wondering what happened to my partner only to see them bump their thread later. It hurts... I pour myself into my stories and try to give quality content. To just ignore me is cowardly. Just admit you're not interested and we'll part ways, no harm done.

Genres I enjoy: modern fantasy, loose historical, medieval, modern, and futuristic (not spaceships, but like robotic technology and stuff). Some ideas are
below:

Loose Ends - I would love if someone could pick this one up!

I was playing this with another Blue Moon member, but work has made him really busy and he's given me permission to use our story for a prompt.

Essentially, a crooked cop has killed the boyfriend of this woman. The details of why aren't important, just that it happened. My character is a loose end that has seen the whole thing and can identity the cop, so he impulsively decides to kidnap her. It's a public thread, but I've linked it in the spoiler below for easy access. Please read it through so you have an idea of the direction we were going since I'd like to pick up from there.

You Will Be Mine Again ~ I really want this one
Two prominent shifter families (think werewolf, but able to change at will) betrothed their son and daughter to each other when they were younger - my character and your character. They grew up together, were inseparable, absolutely the best of friends, but around the time your character turned 18, his father started training him to be the alpha of the pack. His father was known to be ruthless, cold, and ruled his pack with an iron fist so, naturally, he would expect no less of his son. My character saw a change in yours. He was more controlling, more aggressive, and started to see my character as more of a possession than his friend.

My character knew she couldn't marry the man he was becoming so she arranged to have her death falsified. Having influence in the town helped and she was able to get law enforcement and the government on her side to help her. He was told that she died in a car accident. The car exploded and dental records confirmed it was her. Of course, in that car was a cadaver, but he bought the story and figured she was gone forever... But she wasn't.

She made a new life for herself out in the midwest, somewhere that two affluent families like theirs wouldn't be caught dead at. For five years she managed to lay low, keeping to herself, but one his men on assignment saw her. The resemblance was uncanny and he sent the picture to your character. During this time, his father had been killed by a rival shifter pack, so he has assumed the role of alpha. Furious, he launches a plan to get her and bring her back, kicking and screaming if he has to, so they can finally be married and his pack would be complete.

A New World Order - second craving (closed)

-A human girl somehow stumbles into an alternate world where a supernatural race has enslaved humankind (I was thinking vampires, but it can be demons, werewolves, fae, whatever you think would work) and finds herself captured by the registry police when they find that she doesn't have a registry number tattoed on her. She's brought to the registry, given a number, and then thrown in a cage to be auctioned off. Your character sees her and decides to purchase her once he sees how defiant and unbroken she is in comparison to the other humans who have been trained to obey their masters. Your character will be cruel, strict, and controlling, but also care for her in a way that makes him obsessive.

The Newly Crowned King - - - third craving

I am seeking to play against a male with my female in a modern fantasy setting. The story is that a shifter alpha (or werewolf, your choice) has lost his pack due to a massacre from a rival pack. Down to nothing, he has to rebuild his pack. The other females are already allied with another pack so he turns his attention to human females. This is where my character comes in. The shifter alpha will choose to take my female character, unwillingly, and bring her into the world of the supernatural. He can't risk her getting away to tell the public of their existence so this will be an enslavement/imprisonment type plot.

The Ballerina - - - fourth craving

Annalise has been a ballerina for as long as she could walk. Now, at 19, she has dreams of being a Prima, but the lack of funds and connections is keeping her from that dream. While performing at a talent show, the owner from a prestigious, dancing academy sees her and immediately wants to give her a spot at the academy. He approaches her with the offer, but keeps hidden his intentions... He wants her to be his. He will shape her, train her, and turn her into a beautiful dancer, all the while reminding her that he owns her and she would be nothing without him. Her world will be turned upside down, filled with fancy dresses and lavish parties, and there will be no escape.

A Better Life - - - still want but not as much as the first two

In the year 2125, Earth has become a desolate wasteland of gangs, corruption, and enslavement. Fifty years prior, the elite were given the chance to move to a luxurious, enormous space station called Elysium leaving anyone who couldn't afford a ticket to starve and suffer on Earth. The elite have a choice to offer sponsorships, however, to bring the people left behind up to the station and give them a chance at a better life. Naturally, the people on Earth are clamoring for a chance at the sponsorship, but what the Earthlings don't know is that the sponsorship is just enslavement. The elite treat their sponsorees like pets and like to show them off like pretty decorations. The arrangement is basically indentured servitude that the sponsoree can't escape. My girl has been offered a sponsorship and your character is the one she'll be assigned to under the guise of a personal assistant.

The Rightful Owner - - - a little lower on my list of wants, but still would be fun to play

Emilia Dinapoli was raised with a golden spoon in her mouth. Her father owns several hedge funds and money is no object to him when it comes to Emilia. As the only child, she was spoiled and never told no, but constantly being under the thumb of her father was suffocating. He talked about marriage, since she was now in her twenties, and assured her that he had some amazing men picked out for her. Emilia struck a bargain with him... Let her run one of his clubs in NYC, away from LA where they lived, and give her a chance to establish herself, make a name for herself. He thought it amusing and humored her request. She would have five years to own the club and become independent, but then she would settle down and get married.

It's been three years and Emilia is doing extremely well. Her club is one of the hottest ones in NYC and draws the most elite of crowds. Naturally, her father is livid because he can see his chance at securing her in an elite, family line slipping through his fingers. Unbeknownst to Emilia, her father has sold her club to a man (your character) and he's told him everything in the club is his...including Emilia. Now, he's come to NYC to claim what, and who, is rightfully his.

Caught Red-Handed - - - pretty low on my wants currently. I have been ghosted a few times on this plot and it's killed motivation, but the right partner might rekindle it for me

My character has been hired by a multi-millionaire to house sit while he's on a business trip. The two don't know each other and this is the first time he's hired someone so he's installed security cameras, and other security measures, throughout the house. My character starts off innocent until she discovers his watch collection. Just one of those watches would be enough to pay off her student loans and she finds it unfair that he's just hoarding that wealth. So, she decides to take one of the watches sending a silent alarm to the man who immediately puts the security protocols in place. The bedroom door locks, sealing her inside, there's a cell phone signal jammer activated, and he speaks to her revealing that she has two options: he can turn her in for grand larceny or she can work for him... The 'work' will consist of bdsm elements, control, and manipulation. Just to be clear, I do not want sexual tones to dominate this story. If this interests you, let me know![/SPOILER]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom