Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cyberpunk Alterna: The Bright New Star of Night City [Tenzai vs Shoko]

Tai couldn't help but smile at TJ and his honest desire for her. something about it was just super endearing. She also really loved how chummy T and Hyun became. Her arms were crossed the entire time she was in the room, promoting her breasts quite so. Taiga instinctively gripped her hands and wrist with her left hand, her thumb on the pulse of the new girl before stopping herself. "Whew. Sudden movements are a bit dangerous around me. Reflexes like mine can be a bit of a bitch." She guided the girl's hand to Taiga's right hand before gently shaking it.

Shortly after, she let her go as she went on to insist on her preference for fair treatment over pay. It was definitely understandable but... how awful did you have to be to get your subordinate to side with your enemy...? But... then again... how stupid did you have to be to not see an implant when it presented itself? What better way to lower your target's guard than to pretend you're on their side?

Taiga's little smile remained on her face. Eve commented on how she wouldn't be caught dead dressing like Taiga was causing her to frown as she had just explained it wasn't a personal choice to wear this. The curve ball came from her turning around and actually calling her attractive in these... minimalistic clothes! Her arms were crossed under her breasts again but a faint blush lit up her pale cheeks. She looked away feeling remarkably self conscious now. somehow it was weird hearing something like that from another woman.

Thankfully, she promptly changed the subject and began criticizing the boys. She listened in amusement as she began somewhat battering with the boys but frowned softly as Eve called her her boss. "I'm not your boss." She said, leaning against the door. "First of all, I'm a solo. These aren't my 'crew' This one here, belongs to another faction entirely. This one is the leader of a gang I used to be in. and SHINA....Is my beloved sister. Someone I'd burn down Night City for, just so we're clear. That being said, even if I was the leader of some crew, of have to be remarkably stupid to just let some random chick who tried to barge into my home invited, presumably kidnap my sister or worse and had no concern over her own life, join my crew. That's practically asking you to fuck me over." She sighed and threw her arms behind her head, causing her tits to jiggle somewhat. "I mean c'mon... this reeks of foul play. who's to say you're not feeding me all that shit just to lower my guard and make me trust you? You get access to everything, send back whatever info your real boss needs, right when we start trusting you the most, you make your move, grab my sister and suddenly, I'm at the mercy of whomever the fuck you're working for."

She let her arms plop down beside her ass she moved over to a work bench where she grabbed a pack of smokes and pulled one out. she lit it up after putting it between her soft lips and began to puff. "Doubt you were paid in advance. you could just as easily say you failed and walk off. Seems like my best play is just sending you on your way and maximizing security myself. I just don't see any reason to trust you." She walked up to Eve, placing her mechanical hand on her shoulder before forcing her down onto the seat she was in, looking down at her. "My life isn't my own. I won't gamble my well being, much less the well being of my friends and family on someone I have no use for, no need for. I'll have to ask you one last time, to sell out your boss... or..." She said raising her hand towards Hyun, as if expecting him to place her Nue in her hand. "I follow through with my previous threat."

Taiga initially wanted to watch and see if she was someone who could be trusted but there were quite a few things that bothered her. for once, she was remarkably quick to turn coat. She also gave away enough without giving a single thing away, telling them not even how she tracked them down to this location or how she knew exactly who to look for, or even what she was looking for but she told them enough for those two to relax their guard. Then, there was the fact that she tried to further distract them by suggesting to shore up defenses before any mention of her employer would come up. Taiga could tell she was either a skilled actress, or a total fucking moron... either way, she wasn't willing to flip that coin. "So... which is it... is it me you're taking for a complete dumbass? Or are you just that stupid...? I'm really having trouble deciding... but I'm leaning towards you're taking me for a ride..." Once she received her gun, she removed the safety before pressing the barrel under her chin again. She was leaning forward with this position so TJ got a full view of her incredibly ass. the crack was cavernous and he bottoms only covering half her ass was definitely causing him to pitch tents~

Last edited:
"Looks like there's no swaying you easily is there." She tossed her hands up. "Fine, you win." Before Hyun was able to hand the Nue to Taiga, Eve placed a flash drive in her hands. "Coords of the asshole's office. Names too. There's even a keycode inside. I made sure to keep it on me if I found a merc group that hated him almost as much as I did." Hyun handed Taiga her Nue, curious as to how their interaction was going to end. However, TJ racked his shotgun, aiming the barrel at her head. "Could we just flatline her and get over it? If she gave us what we needed, we don't need to keep her around anymore right? I don't think we have any more space around here for pets."

"Well, this pet has some intel. And now without my main bargaining chip, I don't feel like talking much with you sticking your barrel in my fucking face." She returned an evil glare back towards TJ. "If you looked half as good as Taiga did, I'd probably stick something else there too." He muttered under his breath. TJ's eyes were still focused on Taiga's breasts and ass. He was growing impatient, preferring to be in Taiga's guts instead of interrogating a prisoner.

"If you want to flatline me, go ahead. See if I care. Without my help, the next time you'll be seeing Silver, he won't have a head on his shoulders."

"Good suggestion. Its not like we give a shit." He pressed the barrel into Eve's mouth. "Wait, hold on TJ! We could still use her!"

"What the hell are you talking about Hyun. You heard Taiga. This fuckin bitch might be a rat! Another spy selling info to a corpo seeking revenge! We don't know what she's capable of! She could take Shina or turncoat when things don't work out. She could even steal Taiga away from me! Fat fuckin chance!"

"I get it. You all don't have any reason to trust me. It makes sense. I'm a suit. You're the fucking new star of Night City that all the big wigs want to fuck or fuck up." Eve turned her head towards TJ. "He's the ex-gang boss with a target on his back." She turned towards Hyun. "And he's the virgin sidekick with a corporate bounty on his head."

"Wait what-" Hyun appeared confused.

"You'd be surprised by how much others know about your heroics. After the stunt you pulled right in the dead center of Night City, you've caught the attention from every corporation in Japan and even some overseas."

She looked up at Taiga. "Now, you don't have any reason to trust me. But I know where a couple of these interested corpos are located. The ones that aren't as willing to play friends with you all." Nearby, the holo-screen in Taiga's room played another Arasaka weapons commercial. "Like those guys. Heard rumors about them transferring a couple of famous assassins from another branch overseas. Ever wonder why they're visiting?" It appeared as though Eve knew rumors of happenings in corporate circles.

She stood up, stretching her legs despite the barrel pointed at her skull. There was a sense of confidence with each movement. She knew how to negotiate with Taiga's type. The difference between Solos that could be negotiated with and the Solos who couldn't was whether they pulled the trigger immediately. The fact that Taiga chose diplomacy before immediate violence was all she needed to know. "Say what you want about where my interests lie, but if your boss took your only daughter away and your workplace threatened you to shut up about it, do you really think that establishes company loyalty? All it does is make me fucking bitter." Her blood pressure spiked on Taiga's sensors. Her heart beat raised to aggressive levels. She was mad. "Kill me after if you want to. I don't fucking care. As long as I get to see that fucker and his office burn, I'll be willing to give up everything." If her eyes were the window to her soul, her soul had nothing left save for a thirst for revenge. The corporation took the only family she had left.

The moment TJ heard her words, he took his shotgun off her head. Her rage reminded him of. . . himself. Hyun began to have his concerns. Even if she had a reason to be bitter, what mattered in the moment was keeping Taiga and Shina safe. Even if could knock out a future threat, taking a mission, especially without the help from Ueno, was a risky endeavor.

"I don't know Taiga. Didn't you say you needed to cool off? Ueno said we shouldn't be going on missions until the heat's off of you too!" Hyun's voice sounded nervous. They just came from a life-threatening battle and they were going to head straight first into another one? Still, he grabbed his rifle and gripped it tightly. Taiga and Shina were his friends now, and he wasn't going to let them fight alone. "I guess its your choice. I'll be right behind you either way."

"Lets fuck up some suits!" TJ seemed rather excited. This was another opportunity to deal damage to a corporation. However, this time they were on what felt like the morally right side. "Why don't we hit them before they hit us? Its only right after they sent a spy already. We might even rescue a girlfriend for Hyun too." He attached the sling of his shotgun to his body. "Hell, they're even asking for it. Your call Tai."

The decision was ultimately up to Taiga.

The second Eve mentioned Silver's name, her expression softened. She stood up right and let her gun rest against her leg before raising TJ's shot gun. "Stop. Hang on." Silver was more than enough to keep her listening but she continued and continued. Plus the sensors were acting as a solid lie detector, doubling up as a clear for Eve. She shook her head and took the shard. "Alright everyone simmer down..." She said before walking over to a folded metal chair and opening it up, planting her ass on the cold metal which made her wince a bit. " He should be receiving medical attention...are you saying something happened to him since then...? Also...What's going on with him...? Why are there people so invested in killing him? Does this boss of yours have something to do with SIl?" Taiga was genuinely curious about Silver. No beyond that, She needed him.

"I don't know Taiga. Didn't you say you needed to cool off? Ueno said we shouldn't be going on missions until the heat's off of you too!" Taiga closed her eyes. "I know." She linked her fingers together and rested her chin on them, hiding her mouth. "My sister has a bomb in her chest. Silver is the one who's supposed to be able to get it out safely. His survival and safety is paramount to my sister's. I'm willing to risk whatever consequences come out of saving him. She closed her eyes, feeling herself lose consciousness. "Maybe this could be my last Hurrah. I go in, smash everything up, die, and Shina is safe for the rest of her life...no benefit in going after her anymore..." It was clear that Taiga was exhausted. She looked like she was moments from passing out. "Eve is fine. I'm satisfied with her story...Just...Keep in mind...anyone who messes with my sister...dies...no questions...asked..." She said, speaking slower and slower before shutting down and collapsing on the ground, completely having lost consciousness. She was fine objectively, just completely worn out. It would be at least three days before she woke up next. She'd open her eyes in her queen sized bed with her sister snuggled up against her. She smiled softly. 'She's so precious....' She thought to herself before gently stroking her head.

Meanwhile, what Eve said about the Assassins being transferred was in fact true. An Arasaka aircraft landed at Arasaka tower, hosting the Twin Blazing Dragons known even over seas.
Hattori, Yanna, Followed closely by Shinohara, Kizuha, stepped off the aircraft, Their swords at the waist, both girls in their armor. Yanna smiled. "お待ちいただいてありがとうございます。 到着しました~" <Thank you for your patience. We have Arrived~>

Last edited:
"Wow, you've fought for him without knowing who he truly is?" Eve tilted her head. "Looks like the info about you is kinda faulty. Silver isn't the same who he says he is." Soon, Taiga received images of who he was in his past. "His real name's Gemini. Used to serve under Yeonhwa Precision as one of their star pilots until he got captured during a corporate war." She sent another image. "Then he betrayed his old corporation before going into hiding. Rumors have it that he hid in a Vesta City under a new name for several years." She sat on Taiga's bed across from her. "And well. . . You know how the story goes. Ran into some shit that made him the center of attention again. And with fame, rumors of his whereabouts followed him back to Night City."

She pulled out a lollipop, placing one in her mouth. "But corporations never forget. If you embarrass or betray a big enough name, you're bound to have assassins sent your way. I can't tell whether he was lucky to have ran into you at that Chinese restaurant, or whether you were unlucky to have run into him again. Regardless, he has a lot of eddies on his head. Only a matter of time before another assassin tries to claim that bounty."

She tapped her head, shooting Taiga an evil smile. "But you know the good thing about having a corpo by your side?~ I know what's going on the some big name circles. Money talks, and when you have connections with some rich assholes, you tend to hear a lot of rumors. Sending assassins after unlucky gonks is like a game for these rich pricks. They brag about their top killers like their favorite sports teams." She dragged her lollipop out of her mouth, pointing it towards Taiga. "I wouldn't be surprised if they're making bets on you too."

Hyun nodded his head. He understood that no matter what, the weight of Taiga's family was paramount when it came to her decisions. "Well, you have us to rely on too. Don't think you're alone okay? You've done us a favor, so its only right that we do the same for you. Right TJ?"

"Huh? What did you say?" TJ's one-track brain was focused on Taiga. "Oh Taiga? Yeah, I'll fuck up anything that gets in our way."

Hyun sighed. Even if it TJ didn't hear what he said, he still gave out an appropriate response. "Y-yeah. . ." His eyes noticed Taiga's weariness. "But how about you get some rest oka-"

Taiga passed out before he finished. Eventually, he was able to drag Taiga into the same bed he dragged Shina into. "I mean, she won't notice if I stick it in right?"

"No!" He whispered intensely. "Lets give them the rest they need dummy."

As the pair of assassins landed, they were greeted with men in business attire. Standing in front was Kaine holding a champagne bottle. "Yanna, Kizuha. Welcome back to Night City." He gave a polite bow. "I've heard good things about your trip to Japan. You two are always at the top of your game, aren't you?" While the other corpos treated the twin dragons with a cold air of respect, Kaine held a more casual demeanor. He recognized their strength and understood their usefulness, but there was no fear in his body. He valued them for their merit, holding his opinion of them miles above how he saw the other corpos. Like the two, he prioritized results. Their ambitions were aligned with each other. With them in his pocket, he wielded his two prized possessions effectively. "Perhaps you two would be interested in sharing this bottle with me. A little thank you for a job well done." He had other ideas in his mind as well, but for now he maintained appearances.

Most of the things Eve spoke about weren't something Taiga considered news. Obviously, Silver never really went into details cause of course he wouldn't and Taiga never really pried into his past. She was hoping to learn of specifics. What exactly he did to betray his corp in the first place. She understood that corporations never forgot. It was a basic principal after all. If you just ignore things done against you, you're telling the world it's okay to do it again. Taiga understood that better than anyone. You had to teach the world what would happen to them should they try to do something stupid against you, otherwise, it's assured to happen.
Instead, she learned nothing relevant.

"But you know the good thing about having a corpo by your side?~ I know what's going on the some big name circles." This just sounded like she was admitting to being a corpo which begged the question, exactly who was she? And why was she willing to betray a corp, knowing full well what happens to you when you do.

With eyes open, Taiga reflected on the night before, everything Eve said. She slowly closed her eyes and slipped out of bed before throwing on a simple white shirt, buttoning it up as much as she could before walking out into the living room. She looked around the room, saw TJ and Hyun. Hyun was in the kitchen and TJ was watching TV on the couch. She walked over to him silently, her feet making no noise against the metal as she walked down the stairs in plain view. She sat down beside him, whom promptly wrapped his arms over her shoulders. She was quiet as if she had too much on her mind. "Heyo" She responded to his greeting. She heard Hyun ask her how she was feeling. "Feel good. No problems here." She said, her body temperature having finally normalized. "Where's the girl...?" She asked, wondering what happened with Eve. A part of her was hoping she wasn't around. There were things she wanted to say in private but expected in all likelihood she was either taking a shower or was in a bathroom.

Yanna, whom was always smiling, spoke for the pair. "私たちはただ、できるだけ効率的に目標を達成したいと考えています。" <We simply desire to achieve our goals as efficiently as possible.> Yanna smiled brighter. "私たちがたまたま仕事を楽しんでいるというだけで助かるのです~" <It just helps that we so happen to love our work~> The girls served Arasaka itself. There were none directly in charge of the so called sisters but mutually served executive members of Arasaka. They were the girls you called when failure was not an option. Their fees were immense but they never, ever failed.

Yanna bowed at his offer to enjoy a helping or three of alcohol. "とても光栄です。 私の妹はそのようなことにふけるのが大好きです。" <We would be honored. My little sister adores indulging in such things~> Kizuha frowned at her sister's comment. "おい。 私ほどお酒が好きじゃないみたいな態度はやめてください。" <Oi. Don't act like you're any better than me.> Yanna giggled, enjoying her teasing of her little sister greatly. The two women followed Kaine silently, observing their surroundings, already on duty even though they haven't even received their assignment yet. They were already on maximum alert. Now that they were here, Kaine was unkillable. They'd defend him against anything, regardless of where they were or who was around.

"Eve?" He lifted his finger towards the outside. "She's currently "training" Shina on how to defend herself." TJ shrugged, wrapping his arm loosely around his partner's shoulders. "I mean, I could do it myself and show Shina how to fuck anyone up, but Eve insisted that she be the one to teach her. Hyun kept watch just in case she pulled some shit." Hyun kept his eyes pressed through a crack in the door, watching as the two trained in pistol use and martial skill. "She's alright I guess. It gives me fucking chills being so close to a suit even if she hates her boss though." He looked up at Taiga, eying the mounds that hung from her chest. "Still, if she's useful to you. I'll hold off from blasting her head into pieces. . . Even if she pisses me off." He smirked. " Oh, and don't worry about getting jealous either. Your body is all I need for stress relief~" He was tempted to take control of Taiga's body right then and there, but the concern she wore on her face pushed those feelings back.

Hyun held his rifle close, cautious over the woman's intentions. He was still gripped onto his reservations with TJ; However, now with a new stranger in their midst, he felt a need to be prepared for the worst. His alertness matched that of borderline paranoia. Though with the eventfulness of the past few days, he had some justification for his constant state of preparedness. "Don't worry Taiga. Get some more rest if you need it. I'll keep watching Eve if anything happens." Taiga and her crew became a second home to Hyun. He wasn't going to relinquish their safety without a fight.

Inside Taiga's spare room, Eve was spending her time teaching Shina how to properly use a pistol. She knew that if Taiga's goal was to keep Shina safe, the first priority was to teach her how to keep herself safe. "So, make sure to treat every gun with respect like they're loaded. You don't want someone you love getting hurt in an accident."

"Got it! Treat guns like they're scary! What next?" There was an innocent excitement in Shina's voice. She wanted to help Taiga in whatever way she could. If it meant Taiga could find some rest, she'd be willing to learn everything Eve could offer.

"Always keep it pointed in the safest direction. Keep your finger off the trigger unless you're planning on using it."

The sound of scribbles escaped the small crack in the door. Shina was taking notes wherever she could.

"Know your target, what's around them, and what's beyond. As for the rest. . ." She pulled out one of Taiga's spare pistols. It was empty with the safety on. ". . . I'll give you hands-on lessons myself."

As the trio walked through the crowded halls of Arasaka's administrative floor, other corpos nearby bowed towards them to offer their respect. Kaine knew that those that acted respectful were the same people who disagreed with his methods before they brought out results. He hated how hypocritical they were, but he held his feelings in to maintain their support.

Eventually, they made it into his penthouse office near the top floor. With the door behind them closed to ensure their privacy and the lack of cameras or other recording devices in his room, he was finally able to bring his guard down. He leaned back against a long couch, exhaling a sigh of relief. He removed the cap, pouring the glittering gold into three separate glasses. "Finally, some space to ourselves." He took a gulp, opening his eyes to the two ladies in front of him. "Some old blood in the board are thinking of defunding our department. They said that they've found alternative options that could produce better results." He waved one of the girls over to the space by his side. "I'm thinking that we could do some severance ourselves. Offer them an early retirement like we did that other branch in Japan." The black table in front of him held a flash drive. "I have names, routes, schedules, family members, and addresses in the drive. For later of course. You both deserve some rest and relaxation for what you've done overseas." There was a bit of nuance to his offer. "I don't believe I have you scheduled for another job so soon. And besides, we could talk over contract details of a new target over a fireplace and some nice wine~"

"I heard of an old name with a bounty on his head. Perhaps its time for a bonus?"

Lifting her legs, she turned her body around so that her back was pressed against TJ, allowing his hand to fall on her breast. She closed her eyes as she listened into her darling sister and Eve in the other room. Every fiber in her being wanted to mistrust her but...Eve was definitely working hard to make it difficult. It pained her how naive and innocent Shina was but it was also incredibly endearing. Something she direly wanted to protect. It wasn't fun being so cynical and distrusting after all. TJ had a full view of her mountainous mounds. Lying against him she was only up to his chest. She did find it amusing how he couldn't get her out of his mind but was being such a good puppy by holding it all back. She opened her eyes and looked up at him. still reading the subtitles her UI displayed of Shina and Eve. "You've been really good huh...?" She said to him before pulling her arm back, rubbing at his massive bulge with her hand. "Can't say I haven't missed this though...really wouldn't mind a white sticky shower..." She chuckled softly, speaking just low enough to possibly get past Hyun undetected.

Having arrived to his office, The girls sat across from him, both of them accepting their drinks before promptly taking their respective sips. Yanna crossed her legs and smiled as Kaine spoke. "あなたのユーモアのセンスは自由です。しかし、その状況は劇的に異なりました。自ら改革を申し入れたのは三郎公でした。 いわば汚物の剪定。" <Your sense of humor remains unfettered. However, that situation was dramatically different. It was Saburo-sama himself who requested assistance in reformation, That is to say, pruning the filth.> Yanna picked up the shard on the table and slotted it into her neural port. Looking over the data, her glowing red eyes closed before she pulled out the datashard. "私たちはこの仕事にふさわしくないと思います。" <I do not think we are suitable for this job.> Strictly speaking, while they were capable of performing stealthy operations, Executives were complicated matters. When it came to executives, only Saburo himself could authorize them killing executives. This was to avoid lawlessness and chaos among the executive class. Every one of the executives knew this so naturally, the fact that he was talking about this so candidly with them was confusing. Still, Kaine treated them remarkably well even amongst the others so Yanna chose to pay it no mind. She was however, interested in the Bounty he spoke of. She had heard Yeonhwa was practically losing their proverbial shit over one particular person. In fact it was the only bounty of note that she had heard about recently. If he was talking about what she thought she was, then for Arasaka to be interested in partaking in the hunt was most intriguing. Kizuha on the other hand, was on her third glass already, thoroughly enjoying the lovely spirits in all it's splendor.

Last edited:

"Can't say I haven't missed this though...really wouldn't mind a white sticky shower..."
Taiga didn't have to finish her sentence for TJ to pounce. All he needed to indulge in his urges was her simple act of sitting into his lap. Like the jaws of a trap, his arms took control of her body. His hand covered her mouth, mitigating whatever noise that followed next. His hands reached towards her crotch; Metal indents running over her vulnerability. "If you were aching for a release Tai . . ." He whispered in her ear, trying to avoid arousing suspicion from the cautious man behind them. ". . . All you had to do was ask~" His hands plunged underneath her fabric, toying with her folds. He wanted to make sure Taiga was nothing less than a whimpering mess of desire by the time he pierced her with his dick. His chrome digits ran deep, brushing the surfaces that his cock would otherwise force itself into.

Hyun was otherwise none the wiser; His sole attention was placed on the two girls in front of him. It took a while for him to even begin trusting the man that took so many of his friends away, TJ. It would only take more time for him to trust a woman whose loyalties remained divided.

The two girls continued to train nearby; However, despite the physical barriers between them, Eve knew something was up. She could tell when something lewd was going on. Her sense of smell, enhanced by her augments, were sensitive to each person's individual biochemistry. With the growing scent of sex and intimacy in the air, a smirk grew across her lips. Instead of being a cockblock however, she kept Shina's attention off of the door. There was a sense of respect she had for her new coworkers. From the info she collected on the four, she knew she had a fighting chance to take back her daughter from the corporation that stole her away.

The suit took his time with his glass, enjoying every minor tinge of flavor that accompanied the champagne's potency. It was not cheap, usually meant for gifts between upper corporate leaders from the higher floors. Kaine spoiled his girls, ensuring that every need or want they could ever have be compensated for. "Don't worry you two. I didn't mean any harm." His sarcasm was sharp enough to cut through steel. "Sometimes, the stress involved with dealing with people who don't understand our vision is too heavy of a burden. It's not wrong to make jokes to ease the tension, is it?" He placed his glass back onto the coffee table, resting with his feet extended. While the two were out in the field, he was fighting his own war within the building. A battle of workplace politics where the winner gets to dictate what happens to who wasn't. "There will be a time where Saburo and I have a talk. I assure you, with a little bit of persuasion, he could stand to see reason. I'm sure I can convince him to join my side."

His hands wrapped around their tight clothing, pulling the two by their hips right beside him. "But for now, the higher ups have sent us a contract. One of the allied corporations, Yeonghwa Precision, has given us a green light for taking care of a target within our jurisdiction. Apparently he's in the city and they're placing a large check on his head." He looked at the two. "If even the higher ups are having a hard time with flatlining the quarry, there's no doubt in my mind; If say, we were the ones to take him out, it would be a rather substantial addition to our reputation and resume. Not even the board would be able to refuse what we want."

"Maybe by then, we could even get into talks about early retirement or more funding~ It would be nice to enjoy drinks with the both of you from our own building wouldn't it?"

Kaine sent the two an image. "The name he goes by now is Silver. Apparently, he found himself a rather tough bodyguard." He sent another. "Don't know much about her other than a video recording in the city center just the other day. She's one hell of a netrunner. I'd prefer it if she'd join our side, but if she gets in the way, I'd rather prioritize the both of you over her. Currently, Arasaka has hired some contractors to find Silver's and this woman's whereabouts. I'll let you both know when I receive word."

Last edited:
The moment his hand covered her mouth she arched her back and whimpered...of course she loved it. Her chest jerked again as he began rubbing his fingers against her crotch, teasing her so much. She spread her legs, her feet pressed against the couch. She quivered softly, moaning into his huge hand as he teased her. Her nipples hardened. His obsession with her was honestly so erotic. A part of her even felt like she may have kinda loved him.

Yanna nodded. It was clear he was stressed out. She looked at her sister who glanced back. "妹。 マスターの肩をマッサージしていただけませんか?" <Sister, would you tend to Master's shoulders?> Kizuha nodded. Both girls were pulled to him. Kizuha looked at Kaine for approval to stand. When she got it, she went behind him and began massaging him with her experienced, steel fingers, working his shoulders while Yanna took a sip of her drink. The girls observed the information silently as he spoke. Yanna especially was uncharacteristically silent. It was interesting...their bounty was a traitor to another corporation...but a secondary objective, This blue haired woman, was worth arguably as much if not more than the primary objective...? Yanna nodded softly, interested in the job, it was why they were here in the first place. "非常によく。" <Very well.> Yanna couldn't care less about retirement. Kizuha even less so. Battle is something they both craved and enjoyed almost as much as they enjoyed fine booze. Honestly Kizuha could never understand him. He always behaved as though they were more than just weapons. Like he had intimate feelings towards them when they were just weapons. They saw themselves as weapons, Blades of Arasaka. They lived comfortably, were irreplicable and never had a shortage of good, stable work. They were as happy as they possibly could be and had more than they felt they could realistically ask for. They didn't feel comfortable confronting him about this behavior. That was a dangerous game. If they didn't tread carefully, things could end up plummeting straight to hell so Kizuha left it to Yanna and Yanna often glossed over it.

His fingers were thick, wielding more girth than most normal cocks. Now with her trapped in his arms, he dragged her bottoms down, exposing her lower half. It took nearly all of his self control not to force himself on her right on the spot, but with the way she quivered with each shiver and moan, he couldn't hold himself back. He lifted her plush body up, quickly pulling her back down on his lap. The way he controlled each movement with both force and precision was made possible through the combination of his muscle and chrome.

<Would you look at that Tai~ Your body is right where it belongs.> TJ speared his chrome lover once more. <With me deep inside~> He pumped his hips quietly, stabbing his length into her core. His hips grinded against hers, minimizing the movement while maximizing the pleasure. If the two were too honest and open about their intentions, it wouldn't remain concealed for long. The sudden condition of subtle sex drove the iron tyrant with passion, he intended on indulging with every last inch.

Kaine's intentions were revealed in shades of gray. Some days, he treated them as tools while on others, he treated them as something more intimate. He never exposed his true feelings, masking it underneath various layers of cloaks and guises. "I really needed that. Thank you dear." He placed a hand on Kizuha's massaging fingers. "Every effort you make, no matter how small, is appreciated. That goes for you too Yanna. Don't think that I haven't noticed how hard you work." Kaine always kept his eyes on his subordinates, though he never revealed to what extent of knowledge he held. Kaine's eyes were everywhere. While the two were well versed in combat, he took his time developing his network of intel. Bribes in the right hands and honeyed words were more than enough to persuade many to his side. Through his circles, he was able to stand up to even the giants within the corporation.

His left eye flashed red, receiving a notification from one of his patsies. <Oh? So that's how it is? Very well.> He looked up at the two women. "Looks like there's no rest for the wicked. Gather your gear and prepare for a fight. It appears that it's time we must negotiate with the new star." He placed a hand on Kizuha's cheek. "Maybe afterwards, we'll have time to enjoy the rest of your massage~" He slowly stood up to straighten his suit jacket. "Let's get a move on. I've received word of where Hex's new creation might be hiding. Don't draw your weapons until she or her friends pose a threat, got it?"

The girls blinked as their boss suddenly sprung into action. They both stood up straight, surprised they were going after Taiga so quickly. Kizuha nodded and moved to pick up their swords, strapped their belt around her waists and followed him silently. They understood their task. This was a mission of diplomacy, Taiga would set the tempo, they were there in case things went south. They made their way down to the ground floor and entered a limo waiting for them. Kaine shared whatever details he could have Taiga with them but all that was really known was that Taiga was a solo netrunner beyond most. She was also combat capable, close to mid range. The girls were rather excited to meet this person. After about 20 minutes, They arrived to the building that housed The penthouse apartment Taiga was situated in. Yanna stepped out. The mission was simple; She was to go out and invite Taiga to speak with her boss and go from there. She made her way to the lobby, making her way to the receptionist. "Greetings ma'am, is there something I can assist you with?" Yanna smiled and nodded toward him. "あなたはできる。誰かに連絡する必要があります。Aomine, Taiga" <You can. I need to contact someone. Aomine, Taiga.> The male behind the desk nodded and pushed a button.

At this point, TJ plunged into her, making her eyes rolled behind his head. She groaned out as her belly bulged but his hand covering her mouth kept her largely unheard. <Biiiiiing~>
Her eyes widened as her intercom rang, causing her to scramble off of TJ before falling off the couch. She exhaled heavily, stood up and jogged over to the front door before connecting to the front desk. "Yes?" The receptionist replied. "Yes, I have someone where wishing to speak to you. She claims to represent Arasaka. Shall I send her up?" Taiga froze. What on earth did Arasaka want with her...? "No. I'll come down." She pulled her finger off the intercom before sighing softly. "The hell do they even want...?" She moved back over to her room to get dressed, wearing hotpants and a T-shirt before going back to the door, calling the elevator. She pulled out her gun and aimed it at the door. It opened, though was empty. She moved into it and put away her gun, always prepared for an ambush. Upon making it to the lobby floor, She was greeted by a man with two swordswoman behind him. "Well now...we're doing this again huh...? Corpo shows up, two dolls with big weapons there to try and intimidate me or threaten me into co-operating, I say bring it, you either let one of your girls die before offering me a rip off of a deal or maybe you're smart enough to stand down and skip to the contract. At least you didn't try to greet me with an EMP. Though I'm guessing if that was really feasible...you probably would have." She said, showing Kaine that she's been through this at least once before. "あら。そんな敵意。" <My...Such hostility> Taiga shook her head. "このナンセンスにはうんざりしていると言ったほうが正確だ。" <It's more accurate to say I'm weary of this nonsense.>

Kaine walked into the building with confidence. Few would even have the audacity to pose as a threat with his two dangerous companions by his side. With Taiga making her way towards the lobby, he sat in a rather open position: A circular table in the lobby with four chairs aligned adjacently. Eventually, his eyes were greeted with the sight of the blue-haired beauty sitting across from him. He held no hostility, instead maintaining a cooperative tone.

"Well now...we're doing this again huh...? Corpo shows up, two dolls with big weapons there to try and intimidate me or threaten me into co-operating, I say bring it, you either let one of your girls die before offering me a rip off of a deal or maybe you're smart enough to stand down and skip to the contract. At least you didn't try to greet me with an EMP. Though I'm guessing if that was really feasible...you probably would have."

"Then let me offer my apologies. It appears that another corporation must have forced their hand when making contact with you. I swear, some corporate drones lack a sense of tact nowadays. Such a shame."
He lifted a bottle of wine from underneath the table, filling up the few wine glasses he placed beforehand. To ensure Taiga that it wasn't malicious, he took a sip first. "Don't think I intend on sacrificing my partners, Taiga. As capable as you are, no replacement could ever be worth their exchange." He swirled his glass. No lie escaped his lips. He truly meant each word. "But one can't be too careful. After all, from what I've heard about your whereabouts and what you accomplished these past few days, I'm quite astonished that more haven't tried reaching out to you sooner. You are quite the prospect, after all." He fixed his glasses, getting a good look at Taiga. "Though I imagine that reason would be more thanks to fear. Few people in Night City can cause such a shift in so short of a time. Even fewer would reach out to those people willingly."

He looked over Taiga's shoulder, taking notice of TJ's glare. TJ followed Taiga after she left, curious as to what interrupted their therapeutic massage. "It looks like we have company. If it places you at ease, I don't mind the extra eyes."

"But I don't think you're interested in simple banter. I understand your time is valuable, so I'll make this short. I've done my research and I know about you and Silver's whereabouts. His current location and who your closest friends and family are. You've built yourself quite a network." He leaned back. " . . .I don't intend on ruining any of that. Rather, I wanted to provide you with an offer. No contract to sign and no backstabbing. No threats and no kidnapping. Just a simple offer that I believe you might be interested in." He turned towards his two girls. "Yanna. Kizuha. Would you both mind giving Taiga and I some privacy. Feel free to watch us from a distance, but I'd rather our next exchange be private, thank you."

He gently placed his hands on their shoulders. "Don't stress yourselves too hard about me, alright. I believe Taiga is the type to appeal to her sense of reason. If she was able to tame the iron tyrant, I know she'll be willing to make the best decision for herself and her loved ones."

Last edited:
Taiga had sat down, legs crossed, back leaning against the comfortable chair in the lounge, waiting for the next arc of shit but no. What came instead was surprisingly refreshing. "Wao." She uncrossed her legs before twisting her torso to get a nice pop in her spine before sighing in relief. "Though I imagine that reason would be more thanks to fear. Few people in Night City can cause such a shift in so short of a time. Even fewer would reach out to those people willingly."
Closing her eyes , she cracked her neck after placing her hand on it. "Well look at that. Peaceful right off the bat. My kinda schtick." She cleared her throat. "Don't get me wrong tho. It's not like I think I'd have an easy time against your girls or anything. Hell. Two on one might even be too much for me. Who can say. I'm glad however, we won't have to find out today. Everyone has a choice to make. I'm always happy when they chose the easier route." Yanna had poured both of them a glass of wine which Kaine promptly took a drink from. 'All cards on the table huh...? All weapons on the floor...? This guy really a corpo...? Hell this is the most honorable guy I think I've ever met.' This was something Taiga appreciated greatly. Taiga wasn't someone who wanted to become callous and cynical but it was hard not to in a place like this. This honesty was remarkably refreshing and it was clear it was working on her. "It looks like we have company. If it places you at ease, I don't mind the extra eyes." Taiga looked over her shoulder and chuckled a bit, seeing TJ. "He's just a little salty. You sorta interrupted something. We're kinda on red alert now cause of all the ridiculous nonsense we've all been through this past...week." The sheer insanity of how much has happened in so little time never ceased to grate at her.

Yanna was shocked that he wanted them to back off. Both of them were. But he felt confident in Taiga and they were confident in him. Yanna closed her eyes, exhaled through her nose and nodded at Kizuha before walking some distance away to keep their eye on TJ instead. Kizuha watched TJ, Yanna watched Taiga.

"...
I've done my research and I know about you and Silver's whereabouts. His current location and who your closest friends and family are." Her expression soured. 'And there it is...' Though he quickly followed up with his declaration of intent. "Wao. Really. sounds too good to be true. What's the catch? I gotta kill him right? That's what you want? You want me to kill him?" Naturally, she knew about the bounty on his head. "Sorry but. I kinda need him alive. He's worth more to me right now alive and well than anyone else on earth. I need him. I trust him. I'll pay any price to make sure he's safe." Now he may have done his research, but there was no assurance he knew about the state of his sister. Even if he did, why would he trust some guy he just met over two separate people Taiga has come to know rather well? "I'll admit...it's not exactly like we're super close friends or anything. I have no idea what he did to get such a bounty on his head and I'm not even sure I want to know...but he put his life at risk just to help me with my problem...I'm sure you can understand...I'd rather die than stab him in the back." If nothing else, Kaine learned why Silver was back in night city, as well as why Taiga was with him. It really did seem like Taiga was the center of the world right now. everything that went on in the last week could find itself rooted back to Taiga. Taiga was a major piece in all these parts and all for the crime of simply being at the wrong place at the wrong time...or maybe...It was the opposite...

TJ stared at Kizuha as she approached. "What the fuck are you looking at?" His shades gave off a reflection of her form. Even if she dressed differently, TJ couldn't help but see her as another corpo's bitch. "If you think you're able to pull some shit on Tai without getting your boy out unscathed, think the fuck again." The memory of his past experience with corpos that were interested in Taiga was fresh in his mind. It didn't matter whether they were in a public venue. TJ was willing to cause a scene to keep his favorite toy safe. Still, he didn't think that Taiga caught him yet. He hid behind a wall corner, augments ready to be drawn at any time.

". . .I'll admit...it's not exactly like we're super close friends or anything. I have no idea what he did to get such a bounty on his head and I'm not even sure I want to know...but he put his life at risk just to help me with my problem...I'm sure you can understand...I'd rather die than stab him in the back."

"Wonderful. It seems we are both on the same page. I respect your resolve to repay your debt." The suit placed his fingers together, offering a polite smile. "You see, Silver is more valuable to me alive and I understand, you may be wondering: Why? His mere existence stains the reputation of his old corporation. As a result, they contracted killers from several companies to eliminate the man they falsely accused of betrayal. Many of them being competitors, with one being my own corporation, Arasaka."

Kaine was no average corpo. He acted with a deadly combination of intelligence and grace. Whenever he made a move, he ensured he planned several steps ahead. However, where his loyalties lied remained a mystery. It was only thanks to his blood relationship with another higher up and the results he delivered with every operation that provided him with amnesty for his unique views within the workplace and out of it. "Most corpos would take their opportunity to try and take advantage of you. Maybe get you distracted with other things while they send hitmen towards Silver. At least, if they were smart." He swirled his glass once more, taking another slow sip. "Me? I don't particularly hold those same views. You're useful, and it's a shame that my colleagues think you're a liability." His eyes met Taiga's gaze, allowing her a peek behind his mask. "To get what we both want, I offer you two options." He lifted a finger up. "One: We fake Silver's death. I could prepare a corpse that matches his features and, as long as you act in a way befitting of losing your best friend and follow my lead, your Korean friend gets to go away scot free. I get to take the claim for his bounty and receive leverage for eliminating the YeonHwa's traitor while you get the corporation's attention off of Silver." He lifted a couple fingers. "Or two: I'll give you information about Arasaka's assassins. When they will come, what they will bring, and what they will aim to do. I'll offer it all and more in exchange for you flatlining my competition. Arasaka's board believes that outsourcing the responsibility to new-age assassins is the better choice. Cheaper, and more effective they say. Those old fools show no respect for building up innate talent. Perhaps they'll be more willing to listen if say . . . There's no one left?" There was little point in lying to someone who could easily read his bio-signatures. From the way he displayed himself, he acted against the grain. He didn't fit the frame of a typical Arasaka corpo. Pride did not muddle his sense of reasoning. Greed played no role in his motivations. It appeared that nothing else led him other than his ambitions.

"I don't mind whether you have an answer now or whether you want some time to think. It is a lot to process, I'm sure." He turned his eyes over to his guards, watching the two with a sense of compassion in his gaze. "But out of respect for who you are, Taiga. I must warn you, if it isn't me who you'll work with, it would most likely be another who'd be willing to persuade you through Shina instead. Decide soon, alright?" The corpo handed Taiga the rest of the bottle. "Oh, and do feel free to share the rest of the drink with the others inside. I picked it up from Eden's Palace the other night. Perhaps the others might be fond of the flavor as well."

Taiga was pleasantly surprised with both of his options. Honestly It was a strikingly calculated move. Truly the path of least resistance. Taiga could immediately see the severe benefits for all three of them. He gets his bounty, not to mention Taiga AND Silver's gratitude and respect, Taiga gets to keep her quarry harm free and unharassed while he does what he came here for and Silver likely never has to worry about being pursued again. The insurance? If it got out that silver was still alive, that would look impossibly bad for Kaine. If he committed to this play, he literally couldn't betray them. The Japanese tended to be brutal with fuck ups of that magnitude. "Ohoho...I like yoou~" She praised with her chin resting on her interlinked fingers. "As much as I'd love to smash some assassins, I promised I'd lay low for a while...so Option A honestly sounds fantastic to me~" She didn't even need any sensor readings to know this guy was legit. "I'm all in. Tell me the plan and I'll show you my acting chops~ Just be sure to have a few disposable actors around~ Gotta make my reaction...authentic<3" Honestly this guy oversold himself. She really liked this guy. He knew exactly how to market to her. He was flexible, super easy to work with. results was all he cared about. It didn't matter how. He had no problems working out the most effective solutions. This was a man she could really get behind.

Kizuha completely Ignored TJ. He wasn't even remotely interesting. Her attention was back on Taiga and Kaine. if TJ made a move, he'd lose an arm faster then he could pass gas.

"I'm okay~ I don't need time~ I'm on board~" She reiterated. She loved win/win situations so much and she has been really lucky with them so far. Once her sister was bomb free Taiga could finally and truly relax. The man slid the rest of the bottle over to her. "Mhm~ Thanks thanks~" She said, smiling with her cheeks in the palms of her hands. The girls noticed him leaving and began to follow him, pleased how things seemed to go his way as usual.

Taiga stood up with a content look on her face and walked back over towards TJ and the elevator and started humming happily to herself. Once back, She walked into her place and moved over to Hyun before leaning on the counter. "Hehe...He really did have an offer I couldn't refuse~ He wants me to do a little acting, fake someone's death, he gets the bounty, I get to keep a certain someone's heart diffuser alive and safe~"

Speaking of, she texted silver.

[Hey buddy~ wanna hear some good neeeews~? Your good ol friend's got your back~ We're gonna fake your death~ wipe that bounty off your slate~ Give you some breathing room~ How's that sound~?]

". . .I'm all in. Tell me the plan and I'll show you my acting chops~ Just be sure to have a few disposable actors around~ Gotta make my reaction...authentic<3. I'm okay~ I don't need time~ I'm on board~"

Kaine nodded his head, content with Taiga's response. "I'm delighted that we were able to come to an agreement. Don't worry about needing sacrificial pawns for authenticity. I have some competing contractors in mind. Though, there are still some external factors that I have to attend to before we finalize the plan. For now, let's keep in touch. If there's any errands I'll need you to handle beforehand, I'll be sure to let you know. I'll do my utmost to handle what I can on my end to ensure our plan goes through. It would be a waste of our time and efforts if something unexpected were to happen. Besides, after all you've been through this past week, I'm sure you're tired of the unexpected." Kaine was similar to Kokoro, placing a heavy priority on information over all else. However, where he differed was in risk management. He hated acting on chance and he despised gambling on results. With how massive the potential fallout could be if caught faking a famous traitor's death, there was a quaking in the confines of his mind: Fear and anxiety manifested themselves, clawing their ways into his conscious thoughts. However, the blazing pyre of ambition inside didn't allow him to do any less and the concoction of various alcohols running through his system did well to bury his demons. Even if success was not guaranteed, he intended on doing all he could to rig the odds in their favor. He doubted that he could find another chance like this to boost his leverage within the company and he was prepared to make a deal with the devil to do so.

He recognized the difference Taiga could make and he wanted to invest in her. The opportunity to make potential trustworthy and powerful allies were few and far between, but he treasured those he deemed worthy. It was the reason why he was never willing to sacrifice his two favored assassins; Why he didn't send them on missions he didn't think they could handle. It was the reason why his success rate was so high and why he never failed in delivering results. Kaine acted on his four mantras:
1) Establish loyalty above all else. Rapport and reputation are worth their weight in gold.​
2) Proper logistics make the impossible a reality.​
3) Develop strength from within. Resources invested in growth are never a waste.​
4) Mitigate risk through planning and preparation. Risk leads to ruin.​
Within these four lies power beyond mention.
Through these tenets, he intended on driving change in the company and he saw Taiga as a way to do so. "Maybe, once this is all said and done, I could send you and your friends on a faraway beach for a while. To relax while the heat cools back home." Kaine stood up from the table, departing from Taiga with a polite bow before waving as he walked back to his companions.

"Looks like our new friend is onboard. I'll let you both know of the plan when we're finally back somewhere more private."

By the time Taiga came back, she found Shina and Hyun in the kitchen and Eve watching the news. A constant stream of white pings irradiated from her pupils as she messaged coworkers and managers back and forth about mundane reports about stock valuations, sport game results, and accounting spreadsheets. She appeared both bored and stressed but she continued onward with the knowledge of what consequences came from denying an order.

Among the pictures she shot back towards her managers were a series of images that included Taiga's cum-stained lingerie, empty Chinese food to-go boxes, and Taiga's neighbor followed by dull messages to provide the bare minimum required for her bosses orders on collecting intel.
attached document: HeresWhatIFound.zip - 9 mb
So the job was a bust. There's literally nothing here other than an old pervert. Next time, don't send me to a room that she doesn't even live in.
"Hehe...He really did have an offer I couldn't refuse~ He wants me to do a little acting, fake someone's death, he gets the bounty, I get to keep a certain someone's heart diffuser alive and safe~"

Shina gave a curious look. "Oh, did something happen to one of your friends? I hope they'll be okay!" She continued to prepare a dish for the five of them. A seafood stew made from spare parts of the fish Ueno's men brought in the other day. Hyun on the other hand was washing the spare dishes. Now with TJ eating up the fridge and dishwasher out of service, there was a lot of work to be done keeping her apartment in order. "Well, if his terms are reasonable. I guess there's nothing wrong with it. You didn't sign a contract or anything right?" Hyun was still suspicious. After the events at the city center, he kept his guard up around suits, especially after one nearly blew the three of them apart.

TJ shrugged. "As long as he isn't asking me to fake a death, I'm fine. I'd rather uh... Keep our cook alive and well." He didn't want to directly say that he cared about Shina to avoid stroking her ego. "So. . . What's for dinner?"

Taiga received another response quickly.
No shit? You're not pulling something on me to make me feel better? That's some damn good news Taiga! I needed to hear some after all the shit we just went through. Once I get out, let's talk about it over some food. The slime they serve here makes me wish those masked assholes were actually good at their aim.

"Oh, did something happen to one of your friends? I hope they'll be okay!" Taiga smiled at his shorter sister and rubbed her head. "She'll be just fine~ You little cutie~ I'll make sure of it~" Taiga loved her adorable sister so damn much. He pulled her into a hug and embraced her tight. Taiga's heart was beating in excitement. Adrenaline was kicking in. She felt so hyped she actually wanted to go all out and beat the hell out of a bunch of people and ride this high she was feeling. "Well, if his terms are reasonable. I guess there's nothing wrong with it. You didn't sign a contract or anything right?" Taiga smiled and shook her head. "This guy gets it. I can tell this guy really gets it. You attract more flies with honey than you do with shit~ And while I didn't need it, I have a function that lets me basically detect bullshit~ So it basically confirms my feelings and helps me avoid wasting time~ He knew better than to try and strong arm me. He offered me something that was mutually beneficial, no strings attached. I'm always more inclined to help people who aren't trying to play games with me~" Taiga buzzed about happily before her belly decided to lose its mind and let every one know she was starving. She went beet red from embarrassment. "Uhhh...S-So...what's for breakfast..." She said, smiling meekly.

Uh huh~ I'll keep you posted on the plan~ Several people I gotta clue in to avoid any oopsies but I'm feeling pretty optimistic about our odds here~ Time to think up a new name buddy~

Meanwhile, Tahoka had visited Hex shortly after Taiga was discharged. Hex was truly witnessing just how much she had grown over the last decade. He managed to convince her to let him examine her, see if she was healthy, see if her prosthetics were in need of replacement...which...they were. her right arm and leg's prosthetics were ancient. They were literally the scraps of metal he placed on her when he first found her. He's come so far since then...even though she kept them for nostalgia sake, he couldn't leave her with those anymore. "They just reminded me of things is all..." That only confirmed to hex that his theories formed from his observations of Taiga were true. Her bond with Hex allowed her to hold onto enough humanity.

Lying there on his examination bed, he was able to see much she developed. Her chest actually surpassed Taiga's, her body was significantly lewder than he remembered. Her hair grew ridiculously long but was quite unkempt. Her eyes however, were the one the one thing that looked heavily modified. Her pupils were small and sharp, slightly lighter rings rotating in her eyes. A part of him wanted to work on her, improve her body but a part of him was still afraid of what happened if he gave her even more power than she had when she became a terrorist all those years ago. Subterror just watched him, silently, watching the expressions on his face change constantly as he looked her over. It was a spectrum of emotion on his face. She could see how much conflict he was in. She closed her eyes and sighed though her nose. "Just do the minimum you gotta do okay? Check what you have to check. Don't worry about the rest...And uh...Feel free to help yourself." She smirked at him with a smug look on her face. "I can tell you don't get to touch women very often...and from what I've seen...you could stand to unload all that...garbage built up in your chest." She said, calling out the erection the poor man couldn't help but have.

Last edited:
The lessons from previous efforts paid off as Hex reworked her body, helping Tahoka renew. Instead of simply repairing her old prosthetics, he installed custom top-of-the-line artificial limbs to replace her own. The new limbs made her form match similarly to Taiga's in both aesthetic and function. With all that he could give, Hex wanted to ensure that his favorite woman would not be held back by him. Hex wanted to help draw out her full potential, both out of a desire born from curiosity, and also as amends to failing her before. Still, he did enough right by Tahoka to not only maintain a bond with her, but also build that bond strong enough to anchor her humanity down to her chrome body. That, alongside the success of Taiga, was keeping Hex sane. Stuck barely afloat in a sea of uncertainty and drawn by the wandering tides of overwhelming powers, the constant erosion of stress and past futility has worn the man down to his innate self. However, the woman that he truly cared for was now in front of him, thankful for all that he's done.

"Just do the minimum you gotta do okay? Check what you have to check. Don't worry about the rest...And uh...Feel free to help yourself. I can tell you don't get to touch women very often...and from what I've seen...you could stand to unload all that...garbage built up in your chest."
Hex cracked a smile at those words. Often did he find himself working on the bodies of both men and women alike. Still, he found no attraction to most thanks to his past history transforming people to conform to their standards of beauty. The only ones that could elicit these biological reactions were Tahoka and Taiga. Because of their growing bond and ability to stand out, he paid attention to the both of them. His eyes scanned Tahoka's form, looking at every little nook and cranny. He knew Tahoka's body more than anyone else, but as she was now, in display of her full development, was more than enough to cause the rotating gears inside of Hex's brain to stop. "I wouldn't mind sharing some of these feelings with you."

Hex's heart began to beat rapidly. He was left in temptation thanks to Taiga previously. Without an outlet to handle his pent-up feelings, he was especially sensitive to the subtle nuances that Tahoka threw his way. He knew she was never the type to speak directly and honestly, instead speaking her truth through masks and riddles. Only through a roundabout way was Hex able to decipher her messages and Tahoka knew how to communicate an invitation to Hex's contorted mind.

Multiple tendrils shot from the mad doctor's back, grasping at her ankles and wrists. With each clutch, Hex took control over the minute movements of her limbs, effectively holding his creation in place. The smug grin she wore cracked his ironclad sense of self-control. His erection was visible through his loose clothing, exposing his emotions to her. Still, he managed to hold off from losing control right then and there, opening his mouth while his arms did what they could to hold him back. "I hope your idea of unloading is the same as what your body suggests. Otherwise, I'm afraid you won't be able to walk out of this Tahoka." Even Hex had his limits and Tahoka was tipping the doctor over the edge. "At least, I don't believe you'd be able to walk afterwards."

Taho watched him softly as he worked. Most of her nerves in the right side of her body were shot so she didn't feel a thing as he worked on her, replacing her prosthetics with actual cybernetics. Hex had been clearly anticipating this day as he already had her new forearm and crus of her leg built and ready to go. The installation took surprisingly little time. Less than twenty minutes was spent on installation while thirty minutes was spent connecting the limbs to her pre-existing cybernetics.

after he was done, She began goading him which Hex actually acted on. She gasped as four mechanical tendrils burst out and pinned her down, having been startled from the sudden appearance. She arched her back and bit her lip, squirming a little, finding herself well and truly pinned to the chair. Her breathing increased somewhat in weight. her nipples hardened in her cropped top though weren't noticable until he slipped off the loose fabric covering her miniscule bikini. her nipples were stiff and swollen, perfect for pulling our suckling on. She closed her eyes tight and pouted her lips as she felt more limbs pulling down her itty bitty bottoms, down her plump thighs, down her ankles and onto the floor, fully exposing the thin fabric covering her plump mons. It was recently waxed so it was nice and smooth but also clearly wet as the thong covering next to nothing was darkened from her juices. It was clear to hex that she was just as backed up as he was! "B-Bold claims, old man..." She teased while still squirming, Her giant round ass squishing against the chair as she did~

"Says the one who's body is begging for it." Hex saw her desires glistening down her thighs. With each arm that pinned her down, another grabbed a hold of each unit of clothing, stripping his green haired patient down to her most bare. In moments, he found nothing stopping him from having his way with her other than a small layer of his own clothes. The arms acted as though they were alive, each eager to take a hold of Tahoka. They turned her body over with force, pinning her against the chair with her ass exposed to Hex. The image of his favorite experiment dangling in front of him sent the doctor over his edge.

Tahoka heard the sound of clothes being pulled off before feeling the sensation of something pushing deep inside. It was Hex. His augmented cock pierced her insides, ravaging her crevices within. His hips moved with the energy of a man edged for years finally finding relief. The mental dam that held back a massive strain of his growing obsession overflowed thanks to her constant teasing and underlying whispers. He couldn't help himself. The sensation of indulging in his darker desires overstimulated his senses. Lewd desires pushed the man to carve his shape into her body. From the angle he met her hips, he could feel himself in her guts. "Oh?" He grinded his mechanical hips into her own. "Hear that?" He dragged his cock against her folds, trying to force out the sounds of sex from her lower half. "Are you. . . Enjoying this as much as I am Tahoka?"

The narrative that ran through his head began to shift as he felt the hacker's desires pulsing through each flexing of every muscle. She wasn't just "helping" him out with his desires. She appeared to actively want it. His hips began to push harder and harder, replacing the void within her with flesh and chrome. The servos that improved his physical function worked in his favor, acting as both leverage to penetrate deeper and as the primary force that bound her down. The beating of heart drummed in exclamation inside his chest, only drowned out by the echoes of the creaking bed and the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh.

Tahoka arched her back, panting softly as she felt strong metal squeezing her huge breasts. strands of green LED in the inside of her hair lit up the dim space around her body. The arms grabbed her ankles and wrists while others began pulling off her clothes, exposing her body to him. her nipples hardened before she was aggressively flipped over before positioned with her legs bent and her ass up high. her head was pressed down but another arm down against the chair while he pulled out his dick and soaked it into her pussy. Taho squealed in ecstasy as he plunged his rod into her honey pot which promptly caused her pussy to gush out juices with each thrust. her arms were still bound by the mechanical arms above her head. she arched her back, causing her breasts to bounce with each buck of his hips. her tits clapped against one another. her eyes rolled behind her head and her tongue hung out as the man who adopted her took it all out on and in her~

her fat ass slapped against his hips over and over again. it was very clear why Taiga's body was as erotic as it was. It was meant to rival Tahoka as she was in his memory, but now her body was even more perverse than before!

Taiga's arms and legs were wrapped around the massive behemoth of the man she's been having sex with regularly now. they were in her room, him carrying her to her bed as they made out with one another. Taiga moaned passionately as TJ pulled off her clothes. His monster dick ruined against her smoothe, bare pussy while she herself rubbed back against him. Her sense of masculinity was totally shot when it came to sex, especially after the events of little China. She had no problems kissing men, taking it up her holes or even sucking off a fat one. Sex as a woman was just the most amazing thing to her and she couldn't even imagine life as a male anymore, even having loved as one for 20 odd years!

She began shaking her hips on T's massive cock, rubbing her starving pussy on his meat, desperately wanting him inside her. She didn't care which hole as long as he was inside of her~

Hex's staff plunged into her depths as its augmented length expanded inside. After the experiments and diagnostic tests Hex ran on Tahoka's body, he knew every inch of her both inside and out. Little did he expect her to react as she did. He assumed that she had more experience dealing with large toys, holding onto an expectation that he had to offer a bit more of his augmented momentum to drive new pleasures into the depths of her programming. With each thrust, he felt his tip carving into untouched flesh. The lack of some sort of bite that Tahoka usually quipped with revealed to Hex a new side of Tahoka. One that he desired to make a quivering mess. One of his tendrils pulled at her hair while the others held her in place. Hex's hands gripped onto her hips, pulling her body against each and every thrust.

Hex wanted to experience their shared desire in full. His lewd indulgence in defiling his perfect creation tore the doctor's self-control asunder. There was nothing around that was going to stop him from tearing into his new chromatic lover.

TJ continued to violently pound Taiga against the bed, causing her headboard to bang on the wall. With Hyun out of the house with Shina and Eve, he had the next several hours to himself and he was going to make sure all that spare time was going to be spent inside of Taiga. With every grinding push, the springs on her bed creaked against the floor. It was loud, with only the sounds of their combined sex masking the shaking infrastructure. Taiga was his addiction, and his constant need for pleasure drove his eyes over her body even as she slept. He adored every moment he got to play with his favorite joy toy. With each feeling of his tip pressing against her cervix, he found himself tasting another slice of heaven. With every gasp that escaped her mouth, he had another lewd image treasured within his memory.

Just the feeling of her pushing her hips back made him love Taiga more than any other fuck. Unlike the rest, she was the only one who could take him and do it so willingly.

Tahoka bit her lip before letting out sharp, gaspful moans. Her eyes quivered behind her head has his 'meat' made of a mess of her inside. She was so sensitive from her lack of experience that shouldn't quip even if she wanted to. She closed her left eye as her hair was pulled back. She felt him hitting so deep inside of her. She felt his cock punching against her most sacred place. It was a sensation that kept her loud and moaning uncontrollably. Her grip on his member grew tighter, her fingers gripping the ripper's chair under her. She couldn't help but drool from the erotic pleasure she was bombarded with.

Meanwhile, Taiga and TJ got to fuck for a good twenty minutes straight, Taiga's cries and moans bouncing off the walls. The bed beneath them quaked and threatened to break . She couldn't get enough of this. TJ finally blew his load into her, causing her to cry out in ecstasy...though right as they shared their climax, her holo went off. She panted heavily, her eyes glowing blue as the call automatically picked up. It was Kaine...such bad timing.

Despite TJ reaching his first climax, he always had the stamina to fire more. His hips persisted with their thrusts, eager to not only find another release, but also to empty all he had within him like their lewd moments before. It didn't matter whether Taiga answered the call. With the amount of alone time he had left, there was nothing more he craved than to spend it buried deep inside his blue hair companion.

<It appears that I need to ask for your assistance with a certain obstacle.> Kaine's eyes glowed with every syllable as he leaned back against his leather cushions. He was alone in his penthouse suite. With his favored assassins away for the moment, he found no better time to contact his new colleague than now. <As much as I would prefer to handle it myself, unfortunately our obstacle's ties with my corporation run too deep for me to act against them. Would you be so kind to take care of my issue.> TJ continued to pump his hips, eager to break Taiga over another piece of furniture. <I have a name and a location. If you could manage to stage it as some sort of accident, and say . . . The obstacle gets killed in the collateral, my hands would be much more free to assist in our plans.>

Taiga panted heavily, moaning outloud as TJ continued his assault inside her. her legs were spread around him, her hands gripping the pillows above her head.
<Agh...I didn't expect to hear from you so soon...I hope you at least have a plan on how to do that without making me look like a Cyberpsycho...acccidents don't often just go unpunished...> Naturally, Kaine had no idea what she was doing during the call, but it still took a great amount of focus nonetheless. It was especially bad since she wasn't supposed to be active for a while but...She did have a chance to relax...maybe not as extensive as Hex would have wanted but...enough where she felt perfectly fine. <Plan's gotta be good...I'm not supposed to be pushing the envelop yet...unless you wanna risk me going full psycho that is...>

Back
Top Bottom