Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Voyages of the Nibelungen OOC

Well, I think perhaps part of the story will be Walkuria and Talas deciding what effects they want to promote and having to go acquire material for it, but basically the pills as described are at their most basic.

With some tinkering perhaps there could be variants that promote certain behaviors, or physical changes, that also come with their own side effects.

Considering the reference you chose for Ralkaa's penis would it be safe to say that The Chiss are somehow a humanoid species of dragons?

Hope it's something easily overcome.

It's something I've struggled with most of my life. Some episodes are more severe than others (on occasion to the degree of needing to be committed to psychiatric ward but that was a long time ago now). I'd call this ongoing episode a 5-6 on a scale of 10.

I am significantly more scattered than my "normal" state of distraction. Had I not had Alice to remind me I would for instance forget to eat, or think I have forgotten and eat dinner twice. Yesterday I tried to use my university library card to buy groceries not realising my mistake until the girl at the check out pointed it out to me.

I also have a higher degree of anhedonia (social as well as sexual).

It will pass though. It always does.

I know some of that struggle and I'm glad you have someone to support you through it. I hope you feel better soon.

As for the Chiss question, I wasn't really thinking about that when I made my selection, but perhaps there is some old folklore about them being the children of a cosmic dragon. They do come from an ice planet.

I was thinking they might perhaps be the illegitimate children of the dragon Nidhögg (who lies trapped by the roots of Yggdrasil (the world tree) gnawing endlessly at them). I have a vague memory that there is some link between Nidhögg's entrapment (or rather freedom from it) and the dawn of Ragnarök, the same way as there is with Jörmungandr and The Fenrir.

Perhaps The Chiss (in the context of our universe) are the ones who trapped Nidhögg to escape from its clutches and according to their own folklore it lies trapped beneath the ice of their home world.

Sincere apologies for being slow. It seems I had started a post but left it unfinished and forgot to mark the thread unread again. Ooops, working on correcting this now.

No worries. I recently went through a case of major burnout and have been a zombie for about a week.

What a lovely response to wake up to though.

The part where Walküria shoots her load of semen all the way through our human test subject's intestines until it leaks out of her mouth was kind of fun too. I don't want to know what it would do to the intestines though. The woman probably won't ever have a functioning digestive tract again and I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up dead from the experience. I also wouldn't be surprised if the experience gives her a massive orgasm.

Also; I was thinking that by the time Walküria regains consciousness the effects of the drug will have subsided though there will of course be some side effects that I feel we need to discuss before moving on.

One option, that I think I mentioned already, is that the male genitals are permanent but are sheathed like on cats, dogs, horses and so on. Not entirely sure how it would work for the testicles or whether it would mean that the penis will effectively replace her clitoris. Or for that matter if the clitoris can double as a "sheathed" penis. Basically that would work like once the clitoris is stimulated it grows into a penis and perhaps the testicles shrink into the outer labia and drop out once the penis starts to grow.

I think I like the idea that for now the effects are temporary, so that Walkuria now has a mission to take "side quests" for new ingredients if she wants the effects to be more more potent or longer lasting.

That and perhaps being sleepy and hungry. She burned a lot of calories in the transformation on top of her exertions.

Back
Top Bottom