Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[CS] Bismuth's Fantasyscapes

Character Sheet
Bismuth
  • Bismuth

Moon

This is a compendium of my developed characters. This is not what I limit myself to playing, but just used as reference for myself and writing partners.
    If you like a specific character or feel inspired with ideas, feel free to reach out. You can also take a look at my plot ideas (coming soon) centered around each character.

Bismuth

TLDR: Feral-only chameleon-like dragon ~Cannot breathe fire.

d58c58ea02dd5f39981efca5d54ad433729abd91.jpg

Name: Bismuth
    Species: Scaleshifter Dragon
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Scent: Slightly metallic
    Eye color: Amber
    Size:
    A bit larger than a horse.
    24 hands.
    Roughly:
    ~13 ft long.
    ~7 ft tall.

28847235.jpg

Appearance:
    This dragon's scale color can vary and change due to his unique ability. However in a very relaxed state, such as sleep or unconsciousness, his scales appear multicolored, refractive and iridescent. Like the mineral bismuth. His scales are typically hard and smooth, like polished rock. However, not only do they change color, but they have the ability to change their shape and texture making this creature and excellent camoflauged ambush hunter. When threatened or wary he often elongates his scales to dangerous points to intimidate his foes. They can be an effective tool if used for fighting but they don't stand up to much abuse. Often times he will elongate two of the scales on the top of his head to appear as horns.
    Naturally they are diamond shaped with a ridged/stepped texture.
    When in his default state, the scales on the back of his neck, behind his skull and along his tail are usually raised into a ridge of spikes when they aren't mimicking something specific. His tail is also tipped with four rather large scales that drape off its end.

⚠️ RP Spoilers beyond this point ⚠️

Personality:

Bold, curious, adventurous, and usually good humored. If he knows you...
    If he does not, he will be much more reserved. His history is not good with humans and he will be distrusting of them at first. He likes to collect shiny things as well as interfering and useful creatures. There's a reason dragons have maidens of course. His temperament is usually calm and he avoids serious trouble whenever he can due to valuable nature of his scales. He takes pride in a pristine coat of scales. If wronged, or if you steal from him he will at least make an effort to set things right and recover his things, provided the consequences don't seem too high.

Bismuth's Pearl:
    This pearl is dark and iridescent, perfectly smooth and round and roughly the size of a lime. This pearl has magical properties. If one is in direct contact with the pearl, it can link the mind of the person with the dragon. One will be able to sense what direction and how far Bismuth is from them. They can also sense Bismuths' physical state such as injuries and hunger. Losing possession of his pearl can make Bismuth very vulnerable, especially if one can figure out how to manipulate the magic in the pearl. Such a pearl is a plot device to allow bonding between a dragon and a rider.
    image.png
    Do you dare enter the dragon's den?​

Last edited:
    Back
    Top Bottom