Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Big titty goth GF, Witchcraft, and Romance? (NSFW images)

Unsuspicious Pot

Draw 2 cards.
Allow me to introduce you all to someone important to me! an RP character I've grown quite fond of and decided to make a thread dedicated to looking for love, affection, and nut for her! Nimue le'Fay is a voluptuous and stylish trans goth gal who in addition to being quite intelligent, and a total knockout, happens to be rather skilled in the art of Witchcraft.

If any of that caught your attention, then I encourage you to keep reading! In this next section, I'll list a few important notes and interests regarding our curvy cutie.

• Nimue is polyamorous, meaning, she doesn't date exclusively. This doesn't necessarily mean scenes will require that multiple of her partners are involved, but it will always exist as at least background information.
  • Nimue is bisexual, but is generally not particularly attracted to typical human males. Feminine bois and anthro guys are both more likely to entice her.
  • On the flip side, she has a stroooong fondness of ladies that happen to be packing some serious heat between their thighs.
  • Nimue is what you might call... a Sizequeen. Her packing partners will need to be packing a minimum of 18 inches, and be able to pump out gallons of sticky spunk. She's not opposed to being on the giving side of the equation though, and thanks to witchcraft, she can be pretty well endowed if the situation calls for it, so she's also a big fan of curvy cuties.
  • All lewdness aside, Nimue is also a romantic at heart. Gifts, cuddles, hand holding, cute outings, calling her a good girl, patting her head, and other similar activities all tend to go a long way to winning her heart!
  • By default, Nimue is intended for modern scenes with Fantasy elements! Intelligent college trans goth gal who also happens to be a witch! Buuut I'm more than happy to discuss other versions of her.

Kinks: massive endowments, excessive amounts of cum, a variety of outfits, cuddles, heaadpats, affection, lipstick smearing, choker snapping, titfucks, fellatio.

Limits: rape, vore, gore, scat, and other such gross and/or dark themes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom