Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male The Secrets Family's Keep

immortalempress

Meteorite
Jane sat frozen as she listened to the two men talk in the room she was hiding in. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her father was a smuggling goods and was maybe a traitor? Her brother was being investigated for fraud? And the investigation was being conducted by the new butler? She placed her hands over her mouth as footsteps walked towards where she was and she closed her eyes, hoping that whoever it was would stop. She wasn't sure how long she sat there, listening to the thin, reedy voice of the stranger and the deeper voice of the butler, but it took her a moment to realize that things were silent. She slowly removed her hands from over her mouth and began to move out of hiding when she saw a tall man standing near her hiding space. Her muscles tensed as she waited, wondering what he was doing when he said something she couldn't hear clearly, shaking his head and walking out of the room. She waited for a few minutes, counting out the minutes with her breathing before she dared to get up and leave. Dusting her dress off, she tried her best to appear fine, calm, as if nothing had happened. However, she wasn't prepared to run into anyone, least of all the butler shortly after leaving the room.

The Edwardian period was between the years 1901 and 1910, which is when this story takes place. I will be playing Jane, the eldest daughter of the Howard family, a minor noble family that made its fortune in trade and commerce. This would be a long-term, literate RP between Jane and the butler, a spy looking into her family for various crimes, including perceived treason. While sex will eventually happen, that is not the end goal and the political thriller and romance are the more important aspects of the story. Please ask if you have any questions or want clarification. I do have a bit of a busy schedule, so I can't just sit down and play, so I'll try my best to write once or twice a day, a paragraph or two each time. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day. :)

Back
Top Bottom