Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ʀᴇɴᴇɢᴀᴅᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

"Those will be a bit of a problem for you, huh, Amaya?" Rupert asked over the comms.
"No worries, no worries. We'll get rid of them before they use those. Everyone into position. Amaya, when you have a clear shot, take out as many as you can and meet us inside." Sasuke ordered.

“Roger that, we’ll be extra careful of the gas. Aiming for the main group on the first floor, enter on my shot.” She said taking aim at the man closest to the window before firing. His body dropped to the ground, startling all the men in the room, Amaya taking aim to shoot again.

Sasuke and the others broke down the door and opened fire, moving into cover to avoid the MK-17's, Sasuke grabbing a couple of his throwing knives and bouncing from cover to cover, throwing the knives and catching some of the military in the chest.
"We're in, Amaya! Whenever you can, regroup with us!" Sasuke called over the gunfire.

“I’m on it.” Amaya said through her ear piece, already packing up her equipment and running down the stairs so she could meet with the rest of the group. Drawing her blade, she moved in quick, evading gun first before cutting through the men, guns and all.

"She's always so scary." Glenn said, smiling uneasily.
"I think she’s perfect," Sasuke smiled genuinely, "give her some cover fire already!"
"On it!!"

Amaya easily outpaced both the men and their bullets, cutting through them like butter regardless if they had protective gear on or not. The sound of the gunfire brought the men from the upper floors, all armed and ready.

Sasuke aimed with his ACR, popping anyone who came close to Amaya before signalling his men to move up.
"When you find the leader, keep him alive." Sasuke ordered Amaya.

“Roger.” Amaya said with a grin.
It didn’t take very long for them to take down the remaining men, Amaya having found and subdued the leader of the group, restraining him with zip-cuffs. The other six men remaining were also zip-cuffed, all of them in various stages of beat up, but none wounded too badly.
Amaya stood watch over the prisoners they took, making sure none tried to escape or fight back while Sasuke took inventory of their supplies.

"Everything seems in order." Sasuke mused before moving to the leader, "Now then, what made you think it was a good idea to ruffle Lord Date so much?"
"Eat shit, you and your Twilight. Anyone who shows any sympathy to those beasts should be dead."
"Amaya." Sasuke sighed, signaling her to knock the man around some.

Amaya didn’t look too bothered by his words, having heard them hundreds of times before. She moved and kicked him in the groin, grabbing his head and punching him in the face next, looking bored as she did.

He wheezed loudly from the pain, crumpling into the ground when she let him go.
"We had to show him that he can't trust the Twilights he has hired! They'll just turn on him!" One of the prisoners said. Sasuke rose an eyebrow.
"Turn on him, huh? Iunno, Amaya, do you feel like turning on your contract holder?" Sasuke asked.

Amaya gave him a shit eating grin, crossing her arms over her chest. “I have considered it once or twice~” She joked with a chuckle.

"Ah, damn. They really are all beasts, huh?" Sasuke remarked, an equally wide grin on his face, "Wanna show them how much of a beast you are...~?"
"N-No...please, we'll leave Date alone!"
"Spare us, please!"

“I dunno, maybe I’ll kill everyone here and call it a day, what do you think Contract Holder~?” Amaya asked, smirking amusedly.

"Just don't kill me~"
"W-Wait, Captain, hang on!" Rupert sputtered, Glenn and the others looking equally nervous. He glanced back and gave a wink, signaling that they were fine.

“I won’t make any promises~” She said, grabbing her blade and drawing it again as she stepped forward, placing her blade against the base of the man’s pinkie on his right hand. “I think I’ll start by taking off the fingers first~”

"We won't bother Date anymore, we sweat!!"
"Please, don't kill us!!"
"How pathetic.." Sasuke muttered before turning to leave, "Let's go, boys and girls. Amaya, I leave clean up to you."

Amaya cut the head off the first man with one clean swipe, watching Sasuke leave. “No problem.” She said, moving to take the next man’s head from his shoulders, screaming and begging erupting from the other men.

Sasuke stood outside with the others as they waited, leaning against the wall of the building as he looked up at the clouds.
"I wonder if I should dress up for Lord Date's party tonight.."

It didn’t take long for Amaya to finish off the men and move their bodies to a pile along with their severed heads to await a cleaning crew to come collect the corpses.
“Everything is settled, we’re ready to send in the cleaners.” She said, emerging the room splattered in blood and cleaning her blade.

Amaya nodded slightly before looking to Glenn, sheathing her blade. “Yeah, but now we get to go home and drink early.” She said with a grin.

"I wonder what kind of fancy booze Lord Date will have tonight." Rupert wondered to himself. Sasuke grinned.
"We can't indulge too much tonight, we're still working."

“Then you better make sure you’ve got drinks waiting after, Captain.” Amaya teased. “And none of the cheap shit either.”

Sasuke pouted a bit, "I like the cheap stuff.." He muttered.
"I think we've earned a bit of pampering, Captain!"
"Ugh, fine. I'll get some of the more expensive booze for you." Sasuke said.

Back
Top Bottom