Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Bailey looked at her and then smiled "well that is nice a little odd becoming a grandmother at my age but I am glad they are expanding their little family" Bailey would do what she needed to keep her family safe

"of course I can do that" the maid smiled and then opened the window for her before heading to the kitchen to let them know that she was wanting some real food

Braelyn was giving a soft smile and thanking her before she was speaking before she left, "Oh also... I know I am not allowed to get the incisions wet but I would appreciate if somebody could help me at least wash my hair a bit later." No she really didn't like ordering them around at all, and that was something that they knew. She would more ask them if they could assist her - leaving them to say no if they so wished.

The nursemaid was chuckling before she spoke, "It appeared that neither of them really realized the consequences of having unprotected sex on a nightly basis."

the maid smile "Ill help you get cleaned up after you have eaten"

Bailey chuckled "well now they know and will learn from it" Bailey looked down when Richard started to shift and wiggle so she set him on the floor under one of his toys so that he could play

"you're welcome miss" the maid headed out to notify the kitchen that she was wanting to eat and then once she was done the woman would held her get washed up

Braelyn was just looking towards him before she spoke, "I am able to hold our son without worrying... I feel like I have my appetite back." Although she was just looking up towards him with a faint smile before she was stating that who knew if they were going to actually make it the six weeks without making love again. They were both kind of addicted. "And the doctor said that starting tomorrow I can be more active than usual - I'll be able to get back to dancing soon."

Braelyn was just looking for a moment in time before she spoke, "I know." She was shifting their son so that he could latch onto her other breast.

Lo-Wen sat next to her and watched their sone for a bit while he wanted to be with her physically again he was going to hold on until the doctor cleared her as he didnt want to make the male mad

Braelyn was just looking towards him for a brief moment in time before she was commenting in a soft voice, "You are going to have problems waiting just like me aren't you. The doctor never said we couldn't.... we just had to be cautious. And you had to be gentle with me." With that she was actually giving a giggle for a moment before she was teasing him in a playful voice, "Are you jealous that our son is getting to suckle on my breasts?"

Braelyn was just giving a small giggle before she is teasing him that he can have a taste once their son is done eating.

Braelyn was just commenting, "And?" Not like servants hadn't walked in on them before. The first time she had been more than embarrassed but after nobody had said anything she just pushed it aside. With that she was actually shifting so that she could burp their son, who was asleep in her arms.

Braelyn was just giggling before she spoke, "I want you too... I miss your touch..." It had been a few months actually since they had last been intimate.

Braelyn was just looking at him before she was commenting that maybe she didn't want to wait a few more weeks. She was gently placing their son in the bassinet by the crib so that he could sleep.

Braelyn was looking at him before she was speaking in a soft voice, "You won't." After that she was actually drawing him down so that she could kiss him.

Braelyn was just giving a small smile before her hand was actually traveling down his chest lightly. "And we can do other things other than have sex. I still have other ways of pleasuring you...." she was cooing.

Back
Top Bottom