Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Braelyn was just looking for a moment as she was getting the infant laid down with his help. "Oh? What did it say?"

Braelyn was just listening before she was giving a small nod of her head before she spoke, "That is... interesting." With that she was letting out a breath of air before she spoke, "I have something I want to confess in terms to my thoughts on the king... now that you aren't as loyal to him. If I may anyways."

Braelyn was just looking towards him before she spoke, "You were too loyal to him. And... I noticed something. That new advisor of his... He started acting strange about the same time he arrived."

Lo-Wen nodded his head "I had noticed as well but I couldn't do anything about it but it would explain why the king changed so much in such a short time"

Braelyn was just looking for a moment in time before she spoke, "I believe that some of the others picked up on it as well. The princess definitely figured out something was amiss especially when he started getting cruel to even her... more than usual."

Braelyn was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "That would probably be easier actually being there though..."

Braelyn was just looking at him for a moment in time before she was she was getting up from the wheelchair, slowly getting to her feet.

Braelyn was just looking up at him with a soft smile and was just drawing him down so that he could lay with her, at least until she fell asleep then he could leave.

Braelyn was just shifting a bit so that she was more comfortable and taking to enjoying his warms around her, just resting against him.

Eristella was just looking towards Vin for a brief moment in time before she was speaking in a soft voice, "I've been thinking of something..."

Vin then nodded his head "ok then we will leave tonight but we have to say bye to Bailey as you know as well as I do that she can't risk trying to leave"

Back
Top Bottom