Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Bit of a Random idea dump (Craving Magical Girl Corruption)

So yeah, I'm new here, this will be a bit disorganized, seeing as it's a hodgepodge of... Something.
Newest Concept:
Nexus is a world outside of time. Oft attacked by mysterious invaders, Nexus has summoned a number of defenders to protect itself from these threats. Until now, this has kept Nexus in balance, magical girls both being born and being summoned to this world to keep it safe. However, recently, something odd has been happening, maagical girls disappearing, and in many cases, corrupted copies of them appearing not long after. Will this be the end of Nexus?

So yeah, this is a bit of a cliché idea I've had and been wanting to do. Prompt's a bit short because I've had a lot of difficulty putting it to words from out of my brain. At any rate, I'd be playing the entity menacing the magical girls, who basically wants to collect and corrupt them all, maybe even eventually targeting some sort of force that's calling them to this utopian city.

Your character has met with a terrible fate. The basic idea is that a young woman has run afoul of an ancient and powerful fay creature. And he has, in his infinite boredom/capriciousness, placed a curse on her. This woman is now fated to meet a terrible end, no matter what she does. She will be captured by monsters, she will be sold into slavery, she will be drugged and reduced to a living sex toy. The most sinister part of this is, after some time, she will always awake again, safe, with only a faint dreamlike recollection of the horrors inflicted upon her. Of course, the fay knows. He is watching, and she knows it. Will she be able to turn the tables on him or undo the curse? Or is she doomed to fall to debauchery before the ancient trickster grows bored of her?

Uh yeah, if anyone is willing to GM a 1x1 play-through of a first edition adventure path with adult fun added in, I'd be super down for that

He couldn't be called a good person, at least, he certainly couldn't call himself such. Yes, he would habitually free slaves, and rally against oppressors, but that was only because the man honestly and truly believed in freedom. Coercion, however, he had no problem with. No, the only thing he considered himself was an academic with both a capricious streak and a lascivious one. It was through those whims that he would find himself once again in a slave market, once again releasing a slave, and once again offering her a choice:

"You can stay here and be captured again, or you can follow me until we get somewhere safe. Until then, you will be my test subject. You will always have the choice to leave, however." He offered a gloved hand, a sign of an agreement with a demon without deceit. He may have thought himself a monster in the skin of a man, but he was honest.

As far as he was concerned that was all that mattered. He would leave ethics for the philosophers.
So yeah, something that popped into my head when I saw someone else's thread and their list of interests. So, the short here is I'm interested in playing a wizard or other mage who has a habit of going around releasing slaves to rope into his magical experiments until he can safely get them to somewhere their slavers won't be able to chase them. Of course, considering this would be a smut concept, there would be a lot of 'fun' experiments to be had, and the question then is, once the girls have a chance to be free of their bindings and him, will they even want to leave?

Kinks involve to be discussed, but this is one I'd really like to do ATM.

At any rate, one idea I've been looking for, for a minute:
In a small town, there's rumors of a way for people who are down on their luck to get a chance to turn their lives around. They say those who make the way there are able to find salvation, without any need for any particular talents or skills, just a willingness to try and find something better. The truth is, perhaps, much stranger: The town is home to a cult, and those who find their way there are brought into the cult's fold, and the women who join, are led to a metamorphosis, as the cult's leader calls it, 'Awakening their inner goddess'.

So, this is a little basic. In spite of the subject matter, I'm not particularly looking for this to be a particularly heavy RP, plotwise, definitely more focused on sex. We can discuss any kinks and fetishes we might want to involve in DMs. I'm potentially looking for this to be a harem style RP, either rotating out FMCs or keeping... Well, a harem, as part of the set.

Otherwise, I've got a bit of a craving for something of a slice of life with fantasy races/magic/whatever.

Uh, yeah. I'll kinda update this as I get ideas in anything more specific. I suppose for what it's worth, I prefer to play characters in a more dominant role.

I've also got a bit of a craving for a harem builder.

Or something Fate Grand Order based.

Yeah, I'm a bit of a weeb, idk.

I prefer to keep any writing done private, via DMs or discord, not that I have access yet.

But yeah. Enough rambling from me. I guess ask me if you have any questions, and I'm looking forward to starting something.

Last edited:
New concept:
Your character has met with a terrible fate. The basic idea is that a young woman has run afoul of an ancient and powerful fay creature. And he has, in his infinite boredom/capriciousness, placed a curse on her. This woman is now fated to meet a terrible end, no matter what she does. She will be captured by monsters, she will be sold into slavery, she will be drugged and reduced to a living sex toy. The most sinister part of this is, after some time, she will always awake again, safe, with only a faint dreamlike recollection of the horrors inflicted upon her. Of course, the fay knows. He is watching, and she knows it. Will she be able to turn the tables on him or undo the curse? Or is she doomed to fall to debauchery before the ancient trickster grows bored of her?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom