Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MECHS and GIANT robots at war PLEASE

I want to make a mecha story. Gian robots and the people who pilot them! Skip to the info at the bottom, if you don't want the history lesson.

The age of the Lonely Earth is gone.

The Universal Wars spread to the sun's Solar System, and in a scramble for superiority, and perhaps kinship, the United Centerling Planets folded earth into the Universal Society.

An invitation to the Universal politics is always an invitation to war. So far, the UCP have been protecting earth, and other uninitiated planets, most of them with Centerling habitats, and all of them with resources for Universal Conflict. Since the armed conflict has now spread to the Sun's Solar System, they folded earth in, and thereby recruited it. Humans, who are Centerlings stemming from earth, quickly rose in ranks because of human's sadistic and self-centered nature. Human's propensity for sacrifice for material gain was useful. Intelligent Savages.

And though Earth was part of, and in the way of, a large battle between UCP and the Natural Guard, it was not relevant for long. Earth would not stand by and let such great war be had without them. Humans are now ensconced in every facet of Universal Conflict.

The Universal Conflict is fought by clean weapons. Human's development and fondness of "lingering weapons" such as landmines and atomic bombs are part of why they were not included earlier, despite showing great aptitude for war. Humans have since proven themselves as excellent operators of Vials, which are the soldier form most UCP nations chose for the armed conflict. Though humans are good in the cockpit of Vials, they are not the best by default.

Centerling-grade life forms are ones that have a certain amount of intelligence and fit within a certain span of natural height. Anything above its physical perimeters (in its adult form) will first be labeled Large Centerling and then Natural Guard. The UCP have millennia old friction with the Natural Guard, who only wear armor upon their giant bodies, where Centerlings must enter Vials - war constructs that enable them to engage in battle with Natural Guard. Each side is policed by their own rules of engagement, a lot of them governed by some kind of moral or ethical counsel to keep illoyals from gaining state of the art weapons or political power.

Other fractions are Vial Operating Natural Guard, which are considered a rogue group from the Natural guard - and fought by both Centerlings and Natural Guard - and Armed Supplier Factions, which are races and nations who have been subdued or have contracts to be part of the supply line that make Universal Conflict possible on any side of the conflict. A notable SF race is an independent branch of the Natural Guard genome, which are known as the Lining Layer - though this more or less universally accepted name is deemed derogatory within the race itself - which is hunted and used to connect some of the bio-steerer pilots of the Centerlings to their Vials. Smaller races are known to use additional technology to operate Vials, and are known to have split alliances between UCP and Natural Guard.

SF planets are usually desired expansion territory of the conflict. While no longer categorically superior in armor, weaponry, or Vial design, all Universal Conflict weaponry stem from the planet Sebar in the Beinbar system. The Beinbar Sun has a green light compared to Earth's yellow sun, and its properties fortify elements on its orbital bodies. Both the energy exchange in the elements and the durability of the minerals are the hardiest that can be found, at a commercially minable scale.

Three planets are particularly notable within the Beinbar System.

Herexatt for minerals/ore.

Haufinbar for fuel elements.

Estedbar, (and its moons) the giant planet, where symbolic war and representing war is fought. A bit like a colosseum and arena, where war prowess translates to victories and ground gained in other facets of the Universal Conflict. Some of Estedbar's moons have religious relevance to either side of the Universal Conflict.

While Sebar is perhaps the most prolific in weapon and armor design, in part because Sebar has rich deposits of both minerals and fuel elements, it has become rather closed off, and while it is not neutral grounds, it is not inviting to any other member of the Universal Society either. The phenomenon has been called the Guilt, and is both religious and political in nature. It stems from the theory that the weaponsmiths on Sebar carry the weight of Universal Conflict on their shoulders, when they once wanted to set a standard for war that was both honorable and sustainable. Historically, the technology that the smiths supplied elevated most nations into the conflict, however, and the critics have posed that Universal Conflict might never have reached its current scale without the smiths. Innovation from other nations have also on occasion surpassed that of the smiths on Sebar, though such advances that stray into the territory of Lingering Weapons are always crushed with unforgiving prejudice by a group that is the only true and official collaboration between all nations in the Universal Society.

-

Hoooooookay.

I have set made some of the groundwork for us here. I am basically wanting a Mech story. Currently it comes off a bit political in nature, but we can chose whether we want that as center or in the back. I would KILL for some normal harem shenanigans though, so don't feel locked in to the grimdark. I WILL preface that I DO want things to be somewhat dark. If there is fluff, it needs to be ominous and foreboding and a bit off, or some breathing room before we get ready for more darkness.

I am extremely open to your suggestions on the universe, especially if it is for certain plotpoints we want to include, whether it be actual story direction or just fetishes we want in it. I don't want to have made a rigid mold where you don't have any creative freedom. Especially since character interaction and corruption is going to be the heart of this. It could be just a Vial pilot academy, or slave trade, or whatever. We don't need to - in fact I suggest we don't - pull at the strings of the entire world in our story.

I just want a pervy, fucked up mecha romp. If you'd be willing to play more than one character, that'd be grand, but you're not required to. I may or may not take on some DM role in this when required, but it won't be a CYOA of any sort for your character.

A forbidden tryst between a female teacher and the newest boy-wonder pilot, perhaps? Bitter enemies in conflict where one gets the upper hand finally? A slave-trade or trafficking story between races?

There HAS to be giant mecha fights, and if you sell it well, I can def imagine this as a mxm too.

This will take place in public threads with PMs as the discussion medium.

PLEASE pm me with your interest, ideas and questions.

Here I put my monsters. Here will be my beasts.

d1a07fe070ec6c3069e97a4168ed1dacffc72396.jpg

9d177ca05c9c104489c8f170b731aba3.jpg

The form

Tall as any tree, Arber makes his kingdom among them too. His flesh is sometimes woven with bark, and sometimes grown with skin, oftentimes both. A mighty stag skull for his head with impossible antlers. Mostly molars for teeth.

He is an expression of nature's care for itself. Of growing, green things as a bridge toward animals. He is a conglomerate of plants and other life that desire to take care of the forest, but has since his birth been afflicted with the flaws and fancies of the flesh. It is a struggle for him.

The lore

In the towns and cities close to his forest, which branches of into younger forests too, gossip is rife with myths about King Verdant. They say he'll make maidens fruitful if they wish upon a lingonberry twig without pulling it off the bush. They say he'll rip travelers apart of they make new paths in his forest. They say people have gone mad with pleasure after encountering him. He has been worshipped by pagan cults and is also sometimes associated with spring oriented holidays and gods.

The truth

He is born of nature. And while he refers to it as Mother, there's no real proof he's anyone's son. An absentee matron nature remains. Without answers, Arber, has made his own truths. He is wise from the many years he's lived but like the season of sprouts and growth, he is also rambunctious and even reckless. He's had run ins with plenty of different creatures, some of them claiming to know of nature's spirit and will, but he has yet to find any concrete answers. It is a sore subject, but to him, it is the most important one too.

He has enemies that are also nature born.

The intimacy

Arber's body is an amalgamation of flesh turning into bark and wood and vice versa. Because of his male nature, he has seeding genitalia. The rod itself is twisted, and made from wood transitioning into flesh with a ridged head that looks like a long onion, and the slit is fibers in a circle. Those who have worshipped may have drank his seed. It's bitter like unripe berries but also rich and thick like dandelion blood. It has been called his piene.

When planted into an animal womb, his seed will eventually develop into fruit that will later be birthed. What fruit you bare is determined by your own genetics, or as Arber says, your qualities. When spread upon plants, his piene will make them more animal like, have them grow veins and skin. Legend has it there has been creatures created from his piene.

The stories

Arber is intended for storylines pertaining to nature themes, though very dark and pagan. He can be pitted against other gods or creatures. He has a pension for females. He is often at odds with himself, rejecting his animal nature, but it leads him to gorge himself on it occasionally.

He is what you'd call a moody ancient.

6693c8bf0f20963053ff2a3f45243ae9.jpg

3b4256f14646f30eca425a760f37ca10.jpg

The form

Moul is a collection of scales that can expand and shrink. He favors two forms: dragon and man.

The lore

Speak think not of dragons, fear not of dragons, or the dragon will form. Maidens whose wombs are dragon touched will bare monsters. Give the dragon good flesh to ravage and good flesh to eat, liveth you another season.

There is a horizon from the dragon's maw.

The settlements around Moul's cave system have a habit of sacrificing curvy maidens to the cave mouths.

The truth

A lifeform that used to inhabit the walls of the cave system huddled together in the belly of the rocky rooms to stay cool during an oppressive summer. People talked of dragon fire. Their fear and delirium and maddened rituals were heard and receive onto the lifeform, and ushered in its new life cycle. It has taken the form of both man and dragon.

The energy in Moul can be expelled through a gland in its throat, and look alot like a laser, first a cone of light out it's mouth, and then focused into a relatively narrow beam.

Moul is confused within itself, because what a dragon is has always been conflicting. Moul's selfimage walks this tightrope.

The intimacy

Maul has a scales on his appendage, it is entirely covered by them when flaccid, but when aroused, it grows to be mostly flesh, as the scales do not multiply. He uses it on maidens, and as per his changing nature, it will adjust in size depending on his "partner" but it's smallest configuration is still what we humans would call a challenge.

The stories

Moul is intended on twists of the dragon myth. He will definitely fight heroes and ruin them. Would love to put both his full form but also his humanoid one up against a village/harem.

ddd5eacd5a2d7caea482b955cb975e955d42250b_2000x2000.webp

e365d8a54d38f782ab5226257ef43a20f1caad89_2000x2000.webp

The form

A giant made from wolf parts. Usually a wolf torso with other limbs and appendages repeated upon themselves.

The lore

Once there was a wolfpack that angered the gods with their wolf-like traits, such as cunning, viciousness and bloodthirst. When they attacked a god child, and had their way with her, the gods had enough and melted the pack together, so they would see the error of their ways by being so intimately connected.

The truth

A magi of a cult dedicated to wolf worship once realized their scrolls were lying, that there was never a wild avatar, and that their prayers had just been sent out to be received by no one. In a fit of disappointment and rage the magi tried to create their very deity. And failed. Deflen is the result. Not entirely unlike Moul, Deflen struggles with who he is and ought to be. Especially his role to man.

The intimacy

Deflen's genitalia varies since he is usually in a state of change. Expect knots and multiple slits.

The stories

Deflen has a dog streak in him, since the magi was confused when conjuring him. He will interact with people but it is usually at a carnivorous capacity. He will do well against characters that have traces of archetypes usually put up against wolves in fables and fairy tales. Sometimes, because of the divided literature available to the magi, Deflen takes the cunning part of the fox. People have tried to worship him before. Those sacrifices are long gone and digested now.

More will come.

If you're interested in interacting with my creatures please PM me.

For familiarity, refer to my main thread

I only write in public threads.

Attachments

• ab1862ea-01c9-43e7-8b27-aaa9f233478f.jpeg
    ab1862ea-01c9-43e7-8b27-aaa9f233478f.jpeg
    170.3 KB · Views: 50
  • El Pájaro Que Ya No Puede Cantar.jpeg
    El Pájaro Que Ya No Puede Cantar.jpeg
    213.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom