Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A celeb and their Anti-Fan

Crozzed14

Supernova
brie-larson-fitness-routine-1624439926.jpg

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming to read my thread. I had a bit of a more specific request for today so figured a new thread was in order :)

So the main plot that I'm thinking of today involves all the hate and abuse that Celebs can get online.

I'm looking for someone to play Brie, or in fact any celebrity that you think fits this role, who has been noticing the comments posted online and on her pages and eventually snaps, DMing one of the posters directly. This moves into an argument but then that argument starts to turn heated until either the celeb flies out to their location to confront them or pays to fly them out to her so they can confront her. The confrontation then evolves into a hot and passionate experience of hate fucking for both parties which they both have a lot more fun with than either expected!

My kinks (some of which won't be relevant to this roleplay but could be): Groupsex, cheating, oral, cock worships, breast worship, angry sex, rough, passionate, clothed, teasing, public play, fight for control, messaging, visuals and more.

Limits: noncon, anal, gore, vore, anything under 18, anything bathroom related, dubcon if it may as well be noncon (feel free to ask me about the dubcon as I may not be making it clear here)

I am open to other ideas involving Brie so please lete know if you have other suggestions or if you like this premise but prefer a different actress or film to be the focus then make the suggestion. I can only say no :) hope to hear from you all soon.

Last edited:
Still my favourite setting at the moment so open to anyone else wanting to discuss this or add a twist to the scene.

Back
Top Bottom