Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Beach Fuckbuddies (Yume Kuribayashi & Dreamstreet)

"Absolutely not," Tsuruko shook her head with a grin, standing up from her seat at Stacy's beckon. "If anything, what comes after has a lot more impact, if there's a little bit of lead-up beforehand~." With a snicker, she sauntered over to the dickgirl, putting her hands behind her back as she made her moves.

"Oh yes there is." Stacy replied and waited for Tsuruko to come over to her, and once she was close enough, she would grab her and pull her tightly against her body. Her crotch would lightly grind against the maid, while she reached down to grab her ass and giving it a few playful squeezes. "Mmm I already can't wait to fuck you in so many different positions today!"

Tsuruko yelped suddenly as Stacy grabbed her and pulled her close. The maid let out a gasp as she felt the dickgirl's crotch rub against her own, then softly moaned as she squeezed her ass, clenching her anal walls in anticipation. "Mmm, me either~. Now how 'bout we head upstairs and start getting warmed up? Unless you wanna go back to the lounge room and keep things consistent..." She brought her hand up to the side of Stacy's head and started twirling a lock of her platinum blonde hair around her finger, as if to playfully urge her further in a more flirtatious fashion.

"Let's go to the lounge... It's quicker to get to from here." Stacy replied with a wide grin, as she humped forward a little to get Tsuruko to move along. "Then we can get out of these clothes and see just how flexible my bitch maid is."

"Works for me~!" Tsuruko giggled, thrusting her crotch back against Stacy's before turning around, grabbing her hand to lead her to the lounge. "The sooner we're there, the better we'll feel! Let's go!" With that, the maid started moving, clearly more excited than ever for the activities about to take place.

Stacy quickly followed along with Tsuruko as the maid grabbed her hand and lead her towards the lounge. While they walked, she would from time to time walk into the girl's ass with her crotch to tease her a little until they were there. The maid would be able to feel that the bulge was getting bigger every time she would bump into her butt. She was clearly at least as excited for this as the maid was.

Tsuruko did let out the occasional gasp as Stacey purposefully walked too close behind her, but didn't let that interrupt her pace for a moment. Not even a minute passed by the time they made it back to the lounge room; once inside, Tsuruko switched the light on, then shut the door behind them after Stacy made it in. She left it unlocked, though, for when Tora was ready.

"All right, now..." Tsuruko took a few steps forward, leaning her upper body forward to accentuate her ass, all while looking back at Stacy with a grin. "Let's get a start on that foreplay~." She raised her right hand and smacked her rear, making it jiggle under the high-set hem of her uniform.

Stacy couldn't help but grin as she watched Tsuruko bend over and smack her own ass, before she walked up behind the maid and put her hands on her hips. "Mmm it's almost a shame that we have to get you out of that uniform... It looks so sexy on you, and leave just enough to the imagination." She said playfully before moving her right hand down towards the maid's ass, letting it trail on her cheek before moving towards her asshole, to see if she wore anything underneath her uniform. "But luckily I got a good idea of the sexy little secrets that you like to hide." She teased while prodding a finger against her ass.

Tsuruko moaned softly as Stacy started groping her, her face covered in a bright blush as she glanced back, grinning all the while. She was wearing something under her uniform, a pair of white panties framed by a garterbelt which was itself attached to the stockings she very clearly wore all day. Safe to say, with all the verbal foreplay they engaged in before they started getting physical, they were soaked, the outline of her labia visible through the fabric. Naturally, Stacy ignored it in favor of her other hole, which she pushed her finger against with the fabric as a barrier. She let out another moan, then followed up with a chuckle. "You're damn right you do... And it would be an honor for you to expose them for everyone to see, my Mistress~." She said that knowing it was just the two of them and Tora when he finally came back, but it fit the point she made in that moment.

"In that case, don't mind if I do." Stacy replied with a grin as she hooked her thumbs into either side of Tsuruko's panties, and started to slowly slide them down her legs, while she also squatted down along with it. As she reached her ankles, she poked the maid so she could raise her feet one at a time for her to fully take them off her. Once they were, she would hold them up to see just how wet she was. "Looks like someone is being a dirty, slutty maid." She said before moving up to hold them in front of Tsuruko's face. "Can you tell me who has made them so wet? Or should I perhaps do a thorough investigation myself?" She asked in a playful tone.

Tsuruko let out a brief giggle as Stacy pulled her panties down, lifting either leg up at her guiding pokes. At the sight of her juice-stained panties, she blushed a little more, and felt an increase in her internal temperature as the dickgirl brought them to her face and teased her. "I made them so wet and dirty, of course. But they wouldn't have gotten that way if you weren't so good at making me feel dirty and slutty enough to moisten them in the first place, Mistress~." She let out another brief laugh, then pushed her face into her panties, giving them a deep whiff that made her eyes glaze over.

Stacy couldn't help but grin as she watched Tsuruko sniff her own panties and clearly enjoying it. "If you like it so much, then open wide, so you can get a direct taste of yourself." She said rolled her panties into a ball that she then held in front of her mouth, as if it was a gag. "It's almost a shame for me to gag you, with those dirty things you say... But I think I'll enjoy hearing your moans from what I'm gonna do to you next."

After exhaling from the first sniff, Tsuruko perked up in excitement, though keeping to her saucy demeanor. "Oh, you gonna jam-gag me, huh? It would be my honor~." She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, letting her tongue loll out as she awaited her mouth to be stuffed.

As Tsuruko opened her mouth and lolled her tongue out, Stacy would stuff her panties into the girl's mouth and make sure that it was a tight enough fit to gag the girl. "That's a good girl... Now to the next part." She said as she would move down behind the maid and put her hands on her ass to spread her cheeks apart. "What a cute butt you got... Let us see just how it tastes." She said before moving in to lick her tight asshole eagerly.

Tsuruko groaned around the panties as they were put in her mouth, taking a few breaths around them as she accustomed to the position. Arousal didn't always translate to comfort, and she hoped she could reach that balance... But that was of little concern to Stacy right now, as the dickgirl moved behind the maid and settled down at her ass. She spread her cheeks and then ran her tongue over her sphincter, the jolt of direct pleasure prompting her to moan around her gag. "Hmmmfg~!"

From the first moan she received from the maid, Stacy just continued to move her tongue over Tsuruko's asshole, all while squeezing her cheeks eagerly. She continued to eat out her ass before she pulled back and took a deep breath. "Oh fuck yes!" She said before giving her ass a hard smack with her right hand. "Nothing like a face full of a nice ass!" She said in a satisfied tone, before moving her hand around her hip to feel up Tsuruko's wet pussy, trailing her fingers along her wet lips to get her fingers coated. Then she would move it back to start fingering the girl's ass with her juicy fingers, using it as lube to get her loosened up quicker.

Tsuruko continued panting and moaning as Stacy ate her out, shifting around slightly in both involuntary response and purposeful teasing. With how eagerly she was lapping at her back door, it was only natural she'd make things all the more exciting by wiggling her rear cheeks against the dickgirl's face. Apparently, that did the trick, as Stacy responded by smacking her ass and complimenting how the foreplay was turning out. The forceful and resounding impact of her hand against her rear made Tsuruko whine into her panty-gag again, followed by a sharper moan of more obvious arousal as she started rubbing her pussy, lubing up her fingers for what was surely another use. Within moments, those expectations were met, as Stacy started fingering her ass, lubing up the inner walls with her own juices. To that, she moaned again, shifting around teasingly as she squeezed her Mistress's fingers as a playful tease, be it to add more or to go at her faster.

The reactions Stacy got from fingering Tsuruko and hearing her moaning through her gag only made the dickgirl grin wider and wider. As her finger got deeper into her ass, she decided to add another finger to it and began to pull them apart to make her loosen up a little more. "Looks like your ass is gonna be flexible soon for our little test... Hopefully your body can keep up with it for the duration." She said playfully before smacking the maid's ass with her free hand while she continued to prepare her asshole for her cock to enter soon.

As expected, another finger slipped in, to which Tsuruko responded with a muffled but clearly receptive moan. That moan only grew in pitch and volume as Stacy spread her index, middle and ring digits apart while still inside. It wasn't enough to make her squirt, but it certainly made her eyes glaze upwards. Then at the smack to her ass, she closed her eyes and groaned once again. "Mmmrrrgh~..."

Stacy grinned from hearing the agreeing moan from Tsuruko, she would continue to spread the fingers in her ass to make sure she would loosen up. It would take another minute or two of her stretching out her hole before she was satisfied. She pulled out her fingers and gave her ass a double handed smack. "There we go, that's an ass ready to be tested... But tell me." Stacy said just as she was moving to stand again and then playfully pressed her crotch up against her ass, letting her bulge poke against her loosened up asshole. "Do you think this dick is ready, or does a slutty maid need to prepare it as well?" She asked teasingly.

Tsuruko continued to respond with aroused, on-edge moans as Stacy kept moving her fingers around inside her back door, shifting in place in the meantime. She sharply gasped around the panties gagging her as the dickgirl pulled out suddenly, the subsequent double-smack morphing it into a long moan without any haste. After that, she started catching her breath, only for another moan to follow as Stacy came up and grinded against her, asking if she wanted it now or to warm her up first. It was a tough question for the maid to answer, even without being gagged. She glanced down for a few seconds in thought, then began to give what amounted to her answer.

"Mmf-"

"If you're looking to get warmed up, I'd be willing to help out."

Tora stood in the entrance to the lounge room, pressing one arm up against the doorframe as he waited for Stacy and Tsuruko to look his way. He had switched out of his stripper uniform from earlier and into his usual high-cut tanktop and bike shorts. But there was one extra addition, one he revealed once the dickgirl and maid gave their attention to him. Pulling down his shorts just so they were past his crotch, he flashed them his junk, which was locked away in a chastity cage of a classic design, black in color with a small padlock up top to keep it fastened and a slot at the end for any leakage.

"Unless you'd rather I remain a spectator the whole way~." He then winked at the two of them.

Tsuruko blushed at the sight of Tora in chastity, but remained speechless, both because of her impaired ability to speak and because Stacy's response took precedence.

Stacy kept on grinding her crotch against Tsuruko's ass, before she heard Tora's voice and turned to look over at him. She spend a few moments inspecting his net getup, but as she noticed the chastity cage he was flashing at them, she gave him a wide grin. "Well well, who wants to look like a bitch boy the most?" She asked playfully as she moved away from Tsuruko and instead turned her body to face the femboy. "But since my bitch maid is distracted by her gag... And the fingers in her ass." She said before quickly pushing two fingers into the maid's butt and started fingering her again. "... I think we could use some help in getting me undressed, and having my cock hard and slick for this little test." She said in a playful tone and winked at Tora, as if telling him to come over and get to work.

Back
Top Bottom