Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College Frat Party Sex Games?

ShortGrace22

Planetoid
Hello everyone. Curious if anyone would be interested in a group RP around a college age frat party where a game of Strip Poker gets way out of hand. Probably would need at least 5 characters of both genders for a total of 10

Hello everyone. Curious if anyone would be interested in a group RP around a college age frat party where a game of Strip Poker gets way out of hand. Probably would need at least 5 characters of both genders for a total of 10
Nice bit of interest forming around this idea.

How would you feel about a non-traditional (older) female student joining the party?

Glad to see a mix of familiar and new (to me) players. This looks very promising.

Animal House vibes with the deans wifeā€¦
Only if you're bringing the sensual produce.

663c4ff2f2f1526dec4b64ff8ebcfee9.jpg

But seriously, my question is directed at our hostess, I don't want to take liberties with her idea.

Ok. So lots of interest which is good. First question: which gender do you guys play? I want a pretty even split between male and female characters if possible.

As far as older characters. I suppose it would be acceptable if she was in her 30s or so. Maybe military so she got to college after service and thus later? I wouldn't probably want a full on milf to be partying with the 20 year olds if that makes sense?

Ok. So lots of interest which is good. First question: which gender do you guys play? I want a pretty even split between male and female characters if possible.
Are you clear on next steps to get a group RP started? We need a thread for characters, they go here:

Ideally we would have an OOC thread which would go here:

All should have a name that links them together. Character posts need a name and an age per site rules, as the group leader you can create a template of other information you may want everyone to provide or leave it up to them.

As far as older characters. I suppose it would be acceptable if she was in her 30s or so. Maybe military so she got to college after service and thus later? I wouldn't probably want a full on milf to be partying with the 20 year olds if that makes sense?
Your call of course, but I expect there are a few guys here that would readily invite a milf from one of their classes. But if you think it ruins the dynamic, I get it. I'll consider a character within the guidelines you have stated.

Back
Top Bottom