Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Axe To Grind

mr.phtlc

Planetoid
As soon as I saw her, my eyes were riveted to her. She was gorgeous. Great facial features, loose curly brown hair that hung down to her shoulders, shiny and swirling around her neck. Her neckline was beautiful, delicate and graceful looking, coming down to her prominent collar bones.....and her breasts....Oh my god they were perfect. Her dress clung very nicely to her body, under her open coat, showing firm waistline, athletic looking hips and perfectly toned legs. She looked like she was coming from an office party or something before stopping by the mall. I couldn't help but stare, captivated by her beauty. The click of her heels on the marble floor, the way her hips swayed and her legs pumped as she walked. I felt my breathing start to pick up.

When her eyes turned and made contact with mine, I immediately turned away from her piercing glare and felt my face flushing. It had to be obvious that I was ogling her and she didn't look impressed...it didn't help that my mouth was hanging open.

"Busted" Greg said with a laugh.

"Dude, she's old enough to be your mother" Mike said, trying not to bust up laughing.

"She's not that old" I said defensively

"Not that old? She looks to be in her mid thirties you friggin weirdo!" Mike retorted with a chuckle.

"So, she's fucking hot! Who cares how old she is" Greg commented. Nodding my head in agreement with Greg I reiterated;

"Yeah, damned hot!"

"I know" Mike said, "I was just giving you a hard time. You're right, she is hot....so what would she want with a little boy like you" he said, busting up.

We went back and forth, bugging each other, insisting we were men, while accusing each other of being boys. We commented on what we would do with her if we were alone. Of course that was ridiculous. Mike was right. A woman like that would never have anything to do with any of us. We were teenagers, and full of ourselves, but the reality was she would only see us as boys.

We went to the same school, and while we were not outcasts, we certainly weren't studs either. None of us had scored yet. I had kissed a few girls, but nothing much really. I was still a bit shy. A few kisses, with girls in braces, did not put me in the same league as the sexual goddess who just stared me down.

Anyway, we chatted a bit longer, finished our conversations and went our separate ways. I was meeting a girl from school, Jen later tonight to see a movie. I don't know if it actually qualified as a date, so much as we were meeting to see a movie. I wanted to check out a few DVD's at the store, so I quickly dropped by there. Just as I was entering, through the narrow door, the woman I had ogled was coming out and I almost bumped right into her. I stopped frozen in my tracks, probably for less than a second, when she gave me a look of annoyance that seemed to say Are you just going to stand there looking stupid.

"Sorry" I muttered, stepping aside, and looking down. She moved past me out into the mall, as I skulked into the store, eager to avoid her judgement. I noticed in a mirror, that she was staring at me from behind as I went in. I spent at least 5 to ten minutes in there looking for a few items, some DVD's and video games. Coming out, I saw that she was sitting on one of the mall benches just outside the store. Had she been staring at me the whole time? Wishful thinking. She was texting on her phone.

Instead of going home for dinner, I figured I would just go get a bite to eat at the Tex Mex place in the mall first, and then meet up with Jen afterwards. Making my way to the restaurant, I found myself curiously excited about meeting Jen. She was very pretty, and all the guys liked her. I was rather shy about asking her but finally built up the nerve and fortunately she said yes so I was thrilled. I was still very awkward with girls. Some of my female friends told me I was very good looking, but my shyness was killing me.

The place was pretty busy, and there was a small line-up as I waited for the table. No sign of Jen yet, but I was early. The waitress told me there were not tables yet, but I could wait by the bar for one to come available. That was fine by me. It was a licensed restaurant, but also had a slight family atmosphere, so I could sit at the bar, so long as I didn't order any drinks. This was fine, I wasn't really a drinker anyway. Mikes older brother was able to by the stuff without getting carded and he got some for us once, but I only had one and drank it very slowly.

Sitting down at the bar, the bartender immediately reminded me I could only order coke, while I waited. Nodding, I was fine with that and I ordered one. I was engrossed in the game in the TV over to my right as I waited for a table to come available. As I watched the game, casually sipping my coke, I was alerted to the sound of my phone, as it rang. It was one of my other friends from school calling to see if I had plans. I couldn't resist the urge to brag to him that I had a date with Jen. He wished me good luck and told me he was going out with some friends, but naturally I had my "date", even if it wasn't really a date per se.

No sooner had I got off the phone when it rang again

"Rick?" It was Jen.

"Yeah Jen, you almost here?"

"Look Rick, I'm really sorry but I have to cancel tonight. Something came up?" She said apologetically

"How, come? I thought you really wanted to see this movie?" I said, the disappointment evident in my voice.

"Yeah, look Rick, I'm really, really sorry but I forgot I had other plans" she said awkwardly. In the background, I heard another voice I recognized right away. Trevor Mills. Stupid jock asshole....and every girl in the school adored him.

"Is that Trevor I hear?" I asked dejectedly.

She paused awkwardly, and then spoke;

"Yeah, Rick, I'm really sorry....I really want to be friends though" she said sympathetically.

"I was really looking forward to meeting you tonight....and now you're going out with Trevor", I said. I had to stop there, because I was bordering on sounding desperate and I didn't want that. She paused awkwardly in silence.

"OK, then....I'll see you on Monday" I said

"Ok, Rick" she said, "Maybe some other time?"

"Sure, some other time" I said, trying to hide the disappointment. Yeah right, some other time my ass.

Hanging up, I looked down, feeling crushed. She was soo hot, and it took all my nerve to ask her out, and now she had dumped me before the first date. Chances are she would have come if it hadn't been for scrotum breath Trevor. He probably just swooped in and asked her out and she ditched her plans with me, without a second thought.

I didn't think I could possibly feel worse than I did at that moment....I was wrong! Turning to my left, I did a double take. Sitting at the bar, right next to me, undoubtedly having heard the whole conversation was guess who..........that's right, the super hot brunette MILF sex goddess who I have been embarrassing myself in front of all day. With the volume on my phone, she could probably even hear what Jen was saying.

Oh fucking goody! Was god conspiring against me or something? Why the fuck did she have to be sitting right there to hear me get dumped like a loser! Yeah, I'm sure this must be real funny. I looked away, not wanting to give her the satisfaction. Fuck this sucks!

I looked over to the bartender, wanting to pay for my coke and get the hell out of here. I was humiliated and just wanted to get out of here.

"Are you going to be OK?" a voice to my left said. Was that her?

A hand touched my arm gently...."Hey". My heart jumped into my throat, as I turned to her nervously. She had a softer look on her face than before;

"Are you OK?" she repeated, looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I mumbled, trying to look less crushed than I was, as I moved to stand. She held into my arm.

"Hey, sit down for a moment", she said, in a very soft, almost maternal voice. Reluctantly I sat back on my stool, really wishing I could disappear in a hole somewhere.

"I'm sorry" she paused, "I've been there and I know how crappy that feels. It happens to everyone sooner or later so there's nothing to be embarrassed about". As much as I would normally enjoy having her attention, I didn't want her feeling sorry for me. That's even worse than having her laugh at me. I looked away.

"Hey!" she said firmly, gently grabbing my chin and making me look at her. I have to admit that made my knees weak. "Seriously. That was a really crappy thing she did. Don't let her win by making you feel like crap. Her loss, not yours".

"OK" I muttered half heartedly

"Just OK?" she looked at me incredulously, a smile breaking out across her face. She had a gorgeous smile.

"Fine, you're right" I relented, a slight smile on my face. Who knew that she had the capacity to be nice?

She went on for another minute, trying to cheer me up when the waiter came and told me a booth was ready. Naturally, I didn't see the point in ordering anything as I might as well just go home.

"Actually, I am taking off" I said to the waiter. Gesturing to the lady I suggested she could have the booth.

"No, don't go" she said with a mock sad look that made me smirk.

"Stick around, We can share a booth" she said warmly.

I stumbled for a response, "Uhmm....I don't want to impose..."

"We'll share a booth" she said to the waiter, cutting me off in mid sentence.

Holy shit! I was about to have dinner with this super MILF! I tried to act cool, and hide how excited and shy I felt. As we approached the booth, I quickly excused myself, saying I had to go to the washroom.

"Want to leave your napsack here?" she asked, gesturing to the booth.

"No, I'll be real quick" I said. Of course I wanted to take my napsack with me. As soon as I got to the washroom, I immediately pulled the retainer out of my mouth, and put it in its case. I had deliberately been keeping my mouth closed around her so she wouldn't see it. Looking in the mirror, I checked my teeth, making sure there were no bits of food or anything. From my napsack, I pulled out a small bottle of mouthwash, and quickly took a big swig, swishing the burning liquid around in my mouth as I checked my hair, making sure it was ok. I took out a sampler bottle of cologne, and quickly sprayed some on myself.

Removing my jacket, I checked myself in the mirror, hoping my build looked good in the t-shirt. I had been working out, and my arms were looking pretty ok, now. Not great, but pretty good. I pushed the sleeves up a little, in hopes it would accentuate the arms, and posed a bit in front of the mirror, puffing my chest out while trying to look natural.

The door to the bathroom opened, and someone came in, undoubtedly seeing me checking myself out. Red faced and embarrassed, I quickly spit out the mouthwash, put my jacket back on and left in a hurry.

Coming to the booth, I took my jacket off and slid in across from her, trying to act all casual.

"You were in there for awhile. Everything OK?" she inquired, smiling gently.

"Yeah, uh.....I just got another call" I mumbled, as I took out my cell and turned it off. Good save.

"By the way Jake, my name is Regina" she said extending her hand across the table.

"Rick. My name is Rick" I corrected, extending my hand to her. She must have thought she heard my friends refer to me as Jake I guessed.

"Rick?" she looked at me quizzically for a second, before continuing "Well it's a pleasure to meet you Rick".

The feel of her delicate hand around mine, caused my heart rate to speed up, as I responded that it was nice to meet her. Her hand felt so soft, so feminine.

She gave me a funny look, as if to inquire whether or not I was going to give her hand back. Cringing, I let go, apologising and hoping I wasn't blushing. She flashed an understanding smile. I think she must have sense how awkward it was for a kid my age to be with her, because she seemed to be trying really hard to make me feel at ease.

We made small chat as I tried to act mature, maintain my posture to stick my chest out, and all the while act relaxed and casual. I had to admit I was nervous, yet she was so relaxed. I guess she wasn't worried about whether or not I was impressed.

Oddly rather than just enjoy this moment, I was obsessing about the impression I was making. Did I sound mature? Did I look good? While we talked, she seemed very good at putting me at ease, helping me feel relaxed, which I really appreciated. She was kind, asked me a lot of questions.

The waitress arrived, asking if we wanted to start with anything to drink, as she dropped off out menus and told us the specials for the day. As the waitress was about to leave, Regina inquired about the wines and ordered a glass of something called 'pino noir' I think it was pronounced.

When the waitress left, I pondered the possibility of ordering a drink. Again, I was not much of a drinker, but I wanted to seem more mature around her. I worked up to delicately posing a question;

"Uhm, Regina,....if I were to give you the money, would you be willing to order a beer?". I asked nervously.

Tilting her head down, looking at me under a raised eyebrow, she smiled adorably as she shook her head;

"No. You're nowhere near old enough young man. They'll never let you drink in here" she said sympathetically.

"But if she thinks you're ordering it for yourself..", I continued

"What am I going to say....." she asked with an amused smile, "...that I want a beer chaser for my wine?...I don't think the waitress was born yesterday. Sorry"

Nodding sheepishly, I acknowledged her point and tried to move past my clumsy attempt.

Her wine came, and we both ordered our meals, before the waitress moved away. She took a sip, her lips touching the glass, as she swallowed a small amount, the sight of her throat moving as she swallowed, sending a chill through me.

I think she saw, but fortunately rather than recognizing my look for one of lust, she mistook it for wanting a drink;

"Fine, you may have a small sip", she sighed, an understanding smile on her face as she passed the wine glass across to me. "Just be discrete".

I have to admit, I was never one for drinking out of the same glass as another person, a semi-germophobe, but I gleefully took the glass from her, thrilled to be drinking out of something she put her mouth on.

Raising it to my lips, I took a swig as she looked at me, to see if I liked it.

"Very nice....great flavour" I said, referring to the wine with a look of approval........... I hated it. It was warm, bitter...who the hell drinks that? I would rather be drinking a coke, but I was not going to let on to her that I couldn't handle some wine.

I took another quick sip, trying to look as mature and sophisticated as possible for her

"Easy there champ, I don't want you getting drunk on me" she said, reaching for the glass.

The rest of the meal went great. We talked about everything, school, her career, arts and entertainment...etc. I felt I did a pretty good job of keeping the conversation flowing, and appearing mature.

Of course she asked about my cancelled date, and tried to cheer me up a bit about that.

The whole time she was talking, it was all I could do to maintain eye contact, when every fibre in my being was straining to look at her cleavage, and her neckline as she spoke. Even the scent of her perfume was driving me insane as I used every resource in my resolve to show her respect and look her in the eye as I spoke to her, instead of letting my eyes wander. I had managed to recover from a disastrous beginning with her, and was determined not to ruin it again and have her leave thinking I was an idiot perv kid.

She let me have a few more sips of wine throughout the meal. I know it may sound ridiculous, but I was actually turned on by the idea of drinking out of her glass, putting my mouth on something she had put her mouth on, which was out of the ordinary for me, as I generally wasn't into sharing saliva. In this case, as stupid as it sounds, I was thrilled at the idea.

When the waitress came with the bill, I reached into my pocket as I went to look at the bill, but she quickly snatched it away from me;

"I got it, save your money". I tried to insist on paying my share but she cut me off in mid sentence;

"My treat for you being such a perfect gentleman during dinner. End of discussion. "

OK then. As we went to leave, I found myself feeling disappointed that it was ending, having been thrilled to have had dinner with such a ravishing beauty. I wish that someone I knew had seen me at the table with her, having a sip of her wine.

"Jake, which way are you heading?" she asked

"Uhm..Rick,...I'm heading just west, down by the sports complex."

"Sorry...Rick.....you just look like a Jake" she said with a self depreciating smile. "I'll give you a ride home"

"Sure" I responded, a little too enthusiastically. I winced at how overly eager I must have sounded, but she smiled and shrugged it off. I guess she must have understood the effect she would have on any young guy.

She had a mini-van and let me in before sliding into the driver's seat.

"Seatbelt" she reminded as she started the car.

As we drove, we made small chat, as we headed west. I suddenly thought about the questions my parents might ask if they saw her dropping me off, but then figured I would explain that she was a friend's mother. They still thought I was a kid, and would lose it if they found out I got into a car with s stranger. Ridiculous, but they worry.

My mind drifted, and I pondered what would happen Monday. Would everyone laugh that I got dumped? Would shit head Trevor make some stupid remark? I suppose I could try to fight him, but he was bigger. Still, I was not going to be pushed around by him and mocked. I still hated they idea of facing Jen. Fuck that sucked!

"Hey.....where are you?" her voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Sorry, my mind just drifted"

"You're thinking about her again and letting it get to you. Don't", she said firmly

"I know" I said defensively, "it's just that...it's embarrassing......and..." my voice trailed off.

"And you really liked her" she finished my sentence for me. "Want to talk about it?".

"Sure I guess" I responded

"Are you in a hurry to get home? We could stop by my place if you want. I'll even let you have a drink" she said with a naughty voice.

Oh my god!!!! She was inviting me to her place! I had to compose myself, so I wouldn't sound so stupidly eager like last time.

"Only if it's not too much trouble" I said, trying to sound casual, as my inner voice was screaming Yes!.....YES!!!.

"No trouble at all. Next right, we're almost there".

We pulled onto her street; a crescent actually and pulled up to a small bungalow, with a well maintained lawn and garden. She had a remote garage door opener, and clicked it as she paused in the driveway, waiting to pull in. As we pulled forward, into the small one car garage, I found myself again getting excited at the thought of what I was doing. Of course as the garage door started to close, and darkness filled the garage I kind of fantasized that she would make a move here in the darkness. Sadly she got out and fumbled at the door, letting us in to the house.

"Well, it's not much but it's mine" she said, gesturing to her kitchen. I took my shoes off, hung my coat and followed her through into the living room.

"Take a seat" she said, gesturing to the couch as she went over to her liquor cabinet. Sitting on the couch I tried desperately not to stare at her beautiful swaying ass, as she stood there, pulling out a bottle of wine.

"I would offer you a beer but I don't have any" she said sympathetically. "Hey, do you like rum and coke?" she inquired, looking back at me as my eyes immediately came up from her body and to her face. Her smile was a bit discomforting as though she had busted me again for ogling her.

"Uhm, that sounds fine" I responded. I had never tried it, but I figured if it went with coke it should be OK I hoped. It had to be better than that warm wine.

"Be right back" she smiled, and headed to the kitchen, where I heard her pour some ice into a glass. Coming back with a can of coke in her hand, she went back to the cabinet and fixed me a drink as I looked around the room, afraid to look at her again, lest I start mentally undressing her.

As I looked back at her, she was already standing over me, placing the drinks down on the coffee table, before sitting down next to me, positioning her body almost uncomfortably close. I hoped I hadn't put on too much cologne.

"Give that a try" she encouraged.

Reaching for my glass I raised it to my lips and took a sip. It actually wasn't bad at all. I like coke, and while I could definitely taste the rum, it tasted sweet and refreshing.

"I like that a lot, thank you" in as mature a voice as I could manage.

"Most young people prefer mixed drinks until the develop a taste for wine or finer spirits" she offered.

"So, how are you feeling?" she inquired with sincerity.

"Better" I nodded, not wanting to appear like a whiner, as I took another sip of the fizzy mixture of booze and soft drink.

"That's the idea" she said smiling cutely at me. She turned sideways on the couch, bringing her knees up so her legs were bent and her knees were pressing slightly against my leg. The feel of her knees touching my leg excited me, causing my heart rate to speed up a bit. OK, I hate to sound corny, but just being here on this couch, alone with this hot looking woman was probably the most exciting experience of my life. the sound of her skirt rubbing against her stockings, the feel of her knee touching my thigh, it all.

We talked for some time, first discussing my date that stood me up, and then moved on to other topics, including sports, movies, school and pretty much anything. The whole time I was acutely aware of the fact that her knee was touching my thigh and that she was leaning in quite closely while seeming to find any excuse to touch me, be it giving me a reassuring pat on the shoulder, a slap on the thigh when I said something she perceived as funny.

Part of me wanted to believe she was flirting with me, yet the realist said that this was wishful thinking and that she was just being warm and friendly. I sipped my drink nervously, trying desperately to act cool and casual, when I was a nervous schoolboy, desperately wanting to impress this beautiful mature lady, and terrified that she would find me boring or childish. Another sip and my drink was finished. Before I could place the empty glass on the table, she snatched it from my hand;

"I think you're going to need another one", she observed as she immediately got up to serve me again.

As she went into the kitchen, I wished my friends could have seen me, sitting here on her couch. there was no way they would ever believe me; not in a million years. I hoped this evening would not end too soon. I just loved being here with her. How many guys my age get to sit and have a drink alone with a hot woman like this?

I heard the ice clinking in the glass and the freezer door close as she headed back into the living room and over to the liquor cabinet. My eyes wandered down to her legs as she walked past, and immediately she looked my way. I quickly looked away, blushing, knowing I got busted as she smiled at me and turned her back to me to fix the drink.

I turned my head to the left so it would appear that I was looking at a painting, but my eyes were staring off to the right so I could admire her perfectly toned ass. I was consumed with thoughts about what was under that dress, between those thighs as my erection started to swell in my jeans. I tried to relax and make it go away lest she saw it.

When she turned back to me, she headed back to the couch as her legs swayed, her feet padding softly on the nice carpet as she handed me the drink and sat sideways, facing me with her legs curled up in the couch. I used every ounce of my personal discipline not to let me eyes wander up her skirt...and believe me that was not easy.

Patting me on the thigh, she quipped; "Hey, stop sitting so stiffly. Turn, face me and you can bring your legs up onto the couch". I was thrilled at the opportunity to sit more intimately with her, yet was very careful as I shifted my position, not wanted her to see the bulge in my jeans.

I felt all sophisticated and adult, sitting here looking relaxed and casual as I drank alcohol with a grown woman on her couch, all alone with her in the evening. It was truly a thrill of a lifetime!

As we chatted, she smiled the whole time, in a seemingly flirtatious manner as we spoke about anything and everything. She really was a master of conversation, in her way to keep engaged in a conversation with me despite how little we had in common in terms of our interests.

All the while, I was captivated by the scent of her perfume as she leaned in, her eyes almost trying to read me as we spoke. She started to discuss her fitness regime and commented;

"Of course you noticed my legs when I was walking through the mall".

For a second I was shocked, embarrassed, not knowing how to address that. I had not yet apologised for having done that. Awkwardly, with my face burning, I cleared my throat and spoke.

"Look, I'm sorry about that. I really am." Oh my god I wanted to just disappear.
" I really didn't mean any offense, I just...", she cut me off by bursting out laughing, as she slapped my thigh, narrowly missing my straining erection.

"I'm sorry, I just had to put you on the spot for a second there. The look on your face just now was adorable", she smiled trying to put me at ease.

"It's OK. Really, I'm not mad. I probably should have been a little more understanding," she said as she reached out and stroked my face gently.

Relieved, I smiled, looking down for a second as she adjusted her position, and again I got a very brief glimpse up her skirt, as I strained not to stare. She flashed me a dazzling smile, her hand back on my thigh.

"I think you need to relax....another drink?"

I had already finished my second one, and was not a drinker at all, so part of me felt I should decline, yet at the same time I didn't want to seem childish, or cause this evening to end.

"Just one more" she said, gently patting my thigh, the edge of her pinkie finger touching the side of my erection through the jeans, ever so slightly, causing it to twitch as my whole body almost jumped in response. "You'll be fine".

Oh my god, please tell me she did not notice what her finger came into contact with.......PLEASE!!!!

When she came back with my third drink, she handed it to me, a flirtatious smile on her face, as she sat back on the couch. For a moment she winced, tilting her head forward, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Are you OK?" I inquired

"Yeah, a little stiffness. Been feeling a bit sore lately", as she continued to rub her neck while I searched for the right words to say.

"Hey", her eyes flashed, "Would you mind...a little neck rub?", as she turned around on the couch to face away.

Oh my fucking god!!!! Even penthouse forum wouldn't believe this!

"Sure" I said, a little too enthusiastically, as she sat facing away from me. I turned my upper body as she tried to lean back.

"Bring your right leg up, onto the other side of me so I can sit back" she said, grabbing my leg. As exciting as that thought was, I was concerned about her leaning back against me, lest she feel the erection in my jeans.

As she scooted back towards me, I pulled back. I did not want her feeling the bulge in my pants against the small of her back.

"Sit right back against the armrest, she instructed as I pulled back further. Then rather assertively, she sat far enough back that she was fully leaning against me. I felt the area just above her buttocks pressing against my erection as she did so and prayed that she would not notice.

"Just right above the shoulders, that's where the tension is" she instructed.

Tentatively, I placed my hands just at the base of her neck and started to rub it, not really sure what I was doing. She moaned in response, which I took to be a good thing. To feel her soft skin with my hands as the warmth of her body pressed up against me, had me feeling almost giddy and dizzy with excitement.

How wild was this? I mean every teen my age fantasizes about those but holy shit it is happening for real! I'm laying back on the couch with a super hot milf laying back against me, her body between my legs as I massage her neck. Fucking awesome! The sheer intimacy of our closeness, our bodies pressing together has me walking on clouds with excitement. At this stage I started to doubt that this was just my imagination, or wishful thinking. I mean seriously, she doesn't know how this will affect a young guy like me?

As I pondered the chances that this lady might actually be flirting with me, I balanced between excitement and nervousness. Was there a chance here for me to actually have sex? I mean I have fantasized about it so many times, but was I ready for this? She was hot, but a one night stand with a grown woman? This couldn't be happening, yet there was no way this woman could be leaning up against me all intimate like without at least having a passing thought as to the effect it might have on me. Now I was starting to get excited. Part of me wanted to be careful not to get my hopes up, yet another part of me was nervously excited about the very real possibility that a full grown mature woman might actually be interested in having sex with me. Was I about to lose my virginity?

Fuck I was horny! Holy fuck! I could barely keep my hands from shaking as I worked the muscles in her shoulders and neck, while she moaned in a way that send shivers of excitement through my young body. All I could think about was her body, her nakedness concealed by her clothes. From where I was behind her I had a half decent view right down her blouse into her cleavage. From what I could see of her breasts they looked perfect, nicely rounded, soft yet firm. I would have given anything to feel them in my hands, and obsessed over the soft femininity before my eyes.

When she moved her legs, they brushed against each other and the light sound of skin brushing against skin made me thirst for whatever was hidden under that skirt. Oh my god I wanted so badly to touch her body. I knew better than to make a move, because there was always the possibility that I was misreading her actions. After all, to her I was a mere boy and she was a.....she was THE woman!

I started to get a sensation that I couldn't describe, and I wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or the lust but I felt a bit light headed and detached with a bit of sluggishness. I brushed it off, figuring I would just not drink anymore, and focus on just talking to her. Regardless, I was still so aroused that my entire body was twitching with excitement.

"Oh my god that felt good" she sighed as she sat up and away from me to my disappointment.

"How are you feeling" she asked, leaning in closer, placing her hand on my thigh, sliding it gently up towards my upper thigh.

"Good" I gasped, trying to control myself. This is it! my head screamed, as her hand stopped shy of the almost painful bulge in my pants. I went to lean forward from my position, and she placed a hand on my chest, pushing me gently back. She didn't say anything, just kept looking at me, as though studying me with her eyes.

"Good" she purred, " I want you to feel relaxed"

I was relaxed, yet at the same time was starting to feel that I might have had too much to drink as my body started to feel woozy from intoxication.

"Whew....I think I drank a bit too much. I'm starting to feel woozy"

"Do you want to lay down?" she inquired. "You can stay the night if you would like".

Obviously I couldn't stay the night. My parents would go ballistic if they found out I stayed over at the house of a woman her age.

"No thanks" I smiled. "I just need to get stand up, clear my head or maybe get some fresh air".

"What makes you think I want to let you go anywhere" she said, flashing a seductive smile.

"How about I make you feel better?" she said leaning in, her hand moving up my thigh until it made contact with my straining erection. Oh my god that felt good, and my heart just about leapt into my throat, as she leaned in and kissed me on the mouth by complete surprise.

I literally went limp in her arms, and my body trembled, either in fear or excitement. Holy shit!

She started kissing me aggressively, her hands groping at me very suddenly which had me in a state of disbelief at this. Her hand immediately started fondling my crotch as she moved over me to straddle me as her tongue started to probe into my mouth. Holy shit this was sudden!

I kissed back, but the reality was she was almost overwhelming me with sexual aggression that almost seemed to explode out of her, moments after the massage.

OK, I don't mean to sound like I'm exaggeration but holy shit this was like something out of a cheesy porn mag story. Come on! This hot cougar/MILF lusting after a boy my age? Part of me felt this was just a dream and that at any moment I would wake up disappointed.

She mauled me, her hands fumbling for my zipper as I literally gasped with my mouth open, in disbelief. Part of me also got a bit apprehensive. Was I really ready for this? Sex? Did I really want this? I mean, I had thought I wanted to whenever I looked at porn mags, or kissed a girl at school, but deep down I really didn't expect that would happen any time soon. Was I really ready to take such a big step? Sex? All the associated risks? My body was saying yes, but this was suddenly going way too fast. I barely knew her. Maybe I needed a moment to think about this. What about protection? I didn't have any condoms on me since I didn't expect my original date to go that far.

"Uhm, are you sure about this?" I slurred as she started to remove her shirt.

"Yes!" She replied with urgent lust

"I don't....I mean I didn't bring any, uhm......protection" I said, blushing

"We don't need it. Whatever happens, happens. The biological clock doesn't tick forever" she replied.

WFT? Whatever happens happens? Biological clock!? Oh boy....suddenly reality crashed rather suddenly into this fantasy.

"Regina...I can't have a baby. I'm not ready for that" I said, placing a hand on her shoulder gently pushing her back a bit. "I'm still in high school"

"Oh stop being such a baby. You can't remain a boy forever. It's time to take responsibility" she said sternly.

OK at this point the whole evening started to take a turn for the weird.

"Look, Regina.." I started. "I'm sorry, but this is way too much too soon", I explained, agonized at the fact that I was turning down a one in a million chance with a sex goddess.

"So what then?" she asked, sounding offended.

"Nothing, its just.....I've never...I mean I'm not sure I'm ready........." my voice trailed off as I replied defensively

"I'm not someone you would introduce to family? " She accused.

Well actually no, I wouldn't introduce a woman her age to my mother. She would have a heart attack.....but I kept that remark to myself.

"What am I then? Good for fun but not to keep around after use?" her eyes were full of accusation, hurt and anger.

My mind was playing catch up, trying to figure out how this super hot, and nice lady suddenly went all nuts on me. How do you even respond to a comment like that? We had not had sex yet so why was she acting like she felt used? I had to admit, the situation was making me uncomfortable to the point where I was feeling nervousness, and not the good kind.

"I'm really sorry.....I think I should go" I apologised, while extricating myself from her grasp and trying to stand.

"No don't go! I'm sorry...please stay? I over-reacted", she pleaded, grabbing my wrist. Yeah, no shit she overreacted.

Pulling away, feeling a bit freaked out I stood and then everything went crazy. My head suddenly felt like it was swimming and the room was spinning....and my legs were rubbery. I had a hard time standing, and my equilibrium was gone. What the hell?

"Just sit down" she said reassuringly. When I tried to respond, I found my words slurring as I tried to talk my way out of this awkward situation. Something was terribly wrong. I hadn't drank that much.

Looking suddenly at my drink on the coffee table, a horrible reality hit me. I went to a strangers house, and accepted drinks from her. All the warnings my parents had given me about strangers suddenly came to mind. I suddenly didn't feel like such a big man anymore....I was just a young teen who made a terrible mistake getting into a car with a stranger.

"What did you......?" I looked at her nervously as I struggled to remain standing

"Sit down Jake!"

Jake?......I'm not...who is this Jake guy she keeps referring to I thought when suddenly my knees buckled and I dropped to the carpet with a thud.

"Did you think I wouldn't remember? Did you think you would get away with it?" She inquired, hate in her eyes as I looked up at her in fear. I tried desperately to rise, but couldn't as everything really started to get fuzzy.

"Jake?....I'm not......" I struggled for words. "I'm Rick........please.." I looked up at her desperately as I struggled to remain conscious.

"Please!" she looked down with merciless predators eyes, mocking me. " Please?"

"I said please......but that didn't stop you from raping me!" she said coldly.

What?,,,,rape?..., the room spun.

"I don't know you...I never...............", blackness enveloped me.

to be continued..............................

Back
Top Bottom