Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Cosplay, Cuckolding, Competition and Other Such Thoughts!

Dark_Knight

Super-Earth
It's been a while since I've roleplayed on here and have several cravings that I've been in the mood for. I'm a geek to the core so don't be surprised when they all tend to lean towards similar themes. Take a look and let me know if anything catches your interest!~

Harem Anime Veering Off-Course!

It's sorta out there, but I want to take your standard anime plot and corrupt it in some unexpected way? What if we have a standard protagonist, and give him a deep dark desire to be cuckold. On the outside, he looks like the usual "nice guy" protagonist with a heart of gold, a head of lead, and an unexplainable magnetism for some of the hottest girls around him, but with a deep seated desire to have them end up with his friend/s, and, of course, I get to play the lucky side character/s who actually gets to enjoy his childhood best friend, the small tsundere, or whatever other tropes make up the girl/s who like him?

As far as I'm concerned, I'm more than happy to play the cuckold harem protagonist and the bull that eventually gets brought into the relationship (though with a slight focus on the bull). Though, I imagine the bull far from the usual stereotype and more an unwitting friend or surprised stranger they bring in to make this eccentric kink happen.

Bad New/Good News

Bad news! Turns out your world is a sham. Reality as you know it is just a video game and the world of fairytales and fantasy (or modern fantasy, cyberpunk, sci-fi or wherever else) you inhabit is just a ploy to milk money from poor otakus. Good news! Turns out someone managed to max out your affection meter in game and knowledge that this world is fake also came with knowledge on how to escape it!~

Let's have fun with games and affection meters and how they might affect someone that somehow crossed over into the "real world." Whether they are an affectionate puppy that are more than happy to jump into the arms of the player who maxed out their love meter or can't help but feel attracted despite knowing they shouldn't to the young man they encountered on the other side of the trans-dimensional portal!

The Anime Club's Prize

Things got sorta outta hand at the anime club. One thing led to the other and a combination of peer pressure and sexual tension put you up for grabs as an impromptu prize for a fighting game tournament (or any other competition) among the boys of the club. Your responsibility being to "entertain" the winner for a whole day in every which way his pervy little heart desires which will undoubtedly include cosplaying, dirty talk, barebacking, creampies and all sorts of other doujin tags!

And the worst part is, despite the fact that this is disrespectful and a total breach of your trust... it was also kinda hot!~

This is a good assortment of things to start with but expect more idea and more information sometime soon! Feel free to reach out concerning any of these ideas or anything else you think I might fit into!~

Back
Top Bottom