Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Vidar cravings and ideas

Vidar

Super-Earth
Hello everyone, I am Monsterdoll maker, but you can call me Vidar. I've been roleplaying for nearly two decades now, and I would consider myself quite lit. I'm terrible at interactions, so...I'm 31 and male. I can play anything though, and enjoy it. I lean towards being dominate, but sometimes the craving to switch or sub hits so you can always ask of that is something you like. Also pairings I adore, MxF, MxFuta, FutaxF, FutaxFuta, FxM, FxFuta, FxF.
Anyway...rambling and terrible introductions aside, lets get to the far more important.and interesting things.

First, I am ghost friendly, but I'd prefer a long time roleplay, where my partner is more open and talkative about when they can't respond. I can try once a day, but there are a few days a week I am busy.

Besides that, just be respectful and don't control my characters.

Current cravings;
1: Id love to do something like Vermil and Gold, but obviously a little different. Something where I am maybe a bit of a shy nerdy guy who summons a succubus or a demon in general. Then we go on to have a lot of fun, both sexual and more slice of life related too.
2: bleached, if you know what this is. It's the white male version of blacked interracial.
3: Monster girls, I have so many ideas based on this, and I may try to type some of them out down below.
4: incest, especially a clingy or teasing sister, that just sounds fun. Aside from that, a far too close and loving mom sounds wonderful.
5: Goths, anyone who plays one for me will be my favorite person.
6: blacked. I'm wanting to maybe put a spoon on it, but we can discuss that later. Maybe reverse blacked, where a black woman makes a man black only? But I have many ideas we can try with this.

A list of anime/manga/movies/games I would love to do
Star wars, Mass Effect, Cyberpunk, One Piece, My hero academia, jujutsu kaisen, Naruto, bleach, eminence in shadow, the time I got reincarnated as a slime, and a lot more.

I'll keep this thread short and sweet for now, please if this interests you ask me about anything. Feel free to bring your own ideas as well!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom