Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Gothic/supernatural horror and others

Andromeda2050

Planetoid
My name is Andie or Andromeda, of you'd like. I would call myself a seasoned roleplayers/writer, and have been doing so for over 15 years. I used to own forums, but since I started working full-time, I just couldn't keep up with it any more and decided to settle down and join someone else's.

I am a smut writer myself, but I do enjoy plot going hand-in-hand with it to give it flavor. I usually lean towards darker/supernatural plots, and am not really a slice-of-life fan.

I am a third-person/past-tense writer, but I don't mind my partners having a different style. Just please respect my preferences, and I will respect yours.

Just a fun little FYI. I love visuals. Which is why it is so important for me to use realistic face claims. I feel disconnected if we are portraying our characters with cartoons and drawings. And in hand with this, I like using GIFs. This includes anything NSFW.

I am also a sucker for background music, in any scene. If I'm really feeling it, I may occasionally throw a YouTube video at you with a song that I really feel speaks to whatever is going on. I don't apologize for this. :)

I will never ghost you, and I only ask for the same from my partners. But If you've lost interest in our plot, we can tweak it however necessary to keep it going, or if we have to, scrap it altogether and start over.

I have a few different characters I'm looking for in specific plots. Some are simpler than others, but all (or most) will consist of supernatural qualities and smut later on.

>> I'd Kill to Kiss Your Apocalypse
In what seems to be the end of the world, earth was overrun by supernatural horrors from another dimension. Humanity is scarce, and what few survivors are left are trying to defend themselves against the demons that walk amongst them. YC (face claim preferred to be Tom Hiddleston) and MC (any face claim) meet under the circumstances where one is being attacked and the other saves them. We can discuss which way this goes. Together, they try to clear the area of the horrors, and ultimately, romance blossoms.

>> Vampire Erotica
YC, Crevan, is a master vampire who is much older and much powerful than ordinary vampires. He is affiliated with many, powerful supernaturals, and it has helped him become successful as a vampire, entrepreneur, businessman, and many other things.

He becomes obsessed with MC, Sora Lyn, a mortal who has just graduated from high school. Little does she know, he has been watching her. Maybe it's her blood-red hair. Maybe it's the way she holds herself in confidence. Either way, Crevan has always been one to get what he wants. While Sora Lyn is at an after party for graduation, he skillfully (albeit quite brutally) murders her parents at her home, as well as the family dog. Upon returning home, Sora Lyn discovers all three corpses in the basement, and from there, is kidnapped.

Crevan then takes her to his own home, keeping her in the cellar and drinking from her for days. He keeps her alive until he finally decides to turn her into a vampire. After realizing the full reality of what has happened to her, Sora Lyn takes another couple of weeks to gain his trust before she makes a run for it.

And she succeeded.

Now, Sora Lyn is on the run from Crevan. They have a connection, which makes it difficult for her to hide for long, which leaves her to be constantly on the move. She stumbles across a brothel (owned by another original character of mine named Lilith), and Lilith takes her in under her protection. However, she is always willing to trade for something better...

There is a lot of resentment on her part, at least, there will be in the beginning. Who could blame her? Crevan took everything from her that she cared about. However, their relationship will become sexual, and can become more than that. Maybe he'll teach her to be a proper vampire, or maybe something else (or someone else) can come along to endanger her that might awaken Crevan's dead heart and make him realize this thing called love. Until then, it'll be very interesting to see how things go.

PM me if you're interested in playing Crevan. His playby is Dani Filth. Other ideas plotwise can be negotiable.

>> I'm In Lust, So Let Love Reign
YC is a vampire who will associate with MC that is a witch. They have been pretty good friends for a while, and started up a sort of business together where they fight supernatural bad guy (yeah, pretty much like the Winchester Bros). However, feelings change, and they eventually become more than just partners in fighting crime. His play-by can be any of the favorites in my list below.

>> The Vampiress and the Superhuman
This one would require someone to play a superhuman male (or he can even be something else if you prefer that's not human). MC would be a Vampiress that makes a living off of being a musician, then seduces a watcher at the end of the night to take her to bed. She'll usually feed on them, then charm them into forgetting it happened. When attempting this on YC, she'll find the charm doesn't work, but he enjoys it anyway and wants to make it a regular thing.

>> I Would Kill For You
MC and YC are a married couple, or, if you'd like, significant others and completely dedicated to each other. YC also happens to be a serial killer, and it all started when MC was raped by a gang member. YC targets the gang involved and tortures them, but surprisingly, MC doesn't retaliate and eventually becomes an apprentice to further killings. Together, they become a dynamic due of vigilantes, killing criminals in grotesque, Hannibal-esque ways.

I absolutely adore the Hannibal show, so I love the idea of using Mads Mikkelsen for him, but I'm open to whoever her face claim would be. (Although, I personally think Simone Simons is a great match.)

>> Mother of Darkness
Meet Lilith, the queen of succubi. Lilith owns a brothel that serves as a safe haven for the supernatural - vampires, demons, wereanimals, witches, almost whatever your mind can dream up of. There are two conditions: one, absolutely no fighting on Lilith's territory, and two, they must serve her. All people that come and go from the night club (where the same rules apply) and the brothel do so willingly. While Lilith is a dom, this will not be a thing where YC is going to play hard to get. This gets boring quickly for me. Let's make this one fun, even create multiple characters and get acquainted with other workers of the two establishments! My Lilith's face claim is almost always Miss Mosh, just because she is simply gorgeous. <3
edit: I'm also playing with the idea of numerous fandom canons that could be a part of Lilith's brothel, sort of like in a multi-fandom sort of world. I can provide a list of any canons I'd be looking for someone to play in this particular plot.
Loki from the Marvel movies (can you say multiverse?)

Morpheus/Sandman from Netflix's The Sandman (considering he's a god, this could be fun!)

Eddie Munson from Stranger Things

Billy Hargrove from Stranger Things

Dante from Devil May Cry (DMC5)

Ardyn Izunia from Final Fantasy XV) (war for supremacy, maybe?)

Ethan Hunt from Mission Impossible movies

John Wick
...more to be added!

>> You Fumble For Your Keys, I'm Six or Seven Steps Behind You
My OC is an aspiring author looking for muse to help stir her writer's block. So, she books a room for an extended stay at a hotel that is rumored to be haunted. She excels in gothic horror erotica, and it draws attention to one individual that pulls some strings to have some alone time with her. He is a die hard fan of her work, and has some dark, dominant fantasies involving her, hoping to "relive some moments" in her stories. I'm thinking maybe the hotel sort of brings out these darker desires in him, as it's supposedly haunted. He stalks her for a little bit, we have a bit of a cat and mouse chase, then suddenly, then he catches her. (This would definitely involve some BDSM themes, and at first, she's going to be a little feisty and fight back, but she will come around). YC can be a bit unhinged - the more obsessive, the better. Just nothing involving "extreme" kinks. And please keep my Ons and Offs in mind, they're listed below. I realy want his face claim to be Tom Hiddleston.

>> Come Into My Coven
This would be FxF, or perhaps even more than two females. Something with a witch coven, sisters by magic, would do anything for each other, but they also like to have a lot of fun. There's a lot open space here that we could play with, like what kind of witches are they, what kind of troubles the coven encounters, etc.

>> He Is The Hyde To My Jekyll
I'm looking for some sort of toxic relationship kind of thing. Maybe he has a kind of Jekyll & Hyde complex. I love Billy Hargrove in Stranger Things for YC's face claim, and how he starts to become a bit unhinged. It would be sort of similar, but more on the sexual side with these two. Lots of aggression, rough sex, make up sex, some BDSM. Shoot me a PM if you feel like expanding on this and playing it out!

Please know I'm open to other things aside from what above. If you have an idea, shoot me a pm, just keep in mind I have a certain preference in face claims - you can take a look at my list in the next section.

Last edited:
152298.gif

Random idea: Kind of on a Ryan Reynolds kick. Watching The Hitman's Bodyguard. Plot commencing...

YC is a bounty hunter/vigilante/dirty cop that hunts MC, an exceptional thief/vigilante/Catwoman-esque character. Sexual tension/fight scenes to build up to the juicy stuff.

Craving a slave/master thing.. YC (maybe played by Robert Downey Jr) being the dominant master. I'm think slave market thing - he buys her, uses her for some basic things around the house. This will be short lived, because I want the sexy times to happen. Maybe he purchased her because he's looking to replace a divorced wife or something.

Anything sparks you there? Pm me!

Bump. All plots have been uncrossed out and are in search of again. I am still on the hunt for those in later posts, but will eventually revamp original post to include all those. :)

Back
Top Bottom