Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed Slow Burns, with a hint of Taboo

Closed - no longer seeking

Disclaimer
Work keeps me busy and I'm in the middle of an online course so my replies will be sporadic. If that doesn't bother you, welcome.

So, what am I looking for?
As the title suggests, I'm looking for slow-burn stories; tension that builds and builds until a fiery peak before igniting the passion between two people. Desires, perhaps forbidden, growing within both characters. Sneaking brief touches and affection to fuel fantasies. Barely restraining lust behind a facade of friendship. Sneaking around together, wet dreams, self pleasure, hints of voyeurism, risking getting caught; all deliciously intimate. This may lean more smut or plot depending on the scenario we develop and for that, I need partners who aren't afraid of some back-and-forth OOC planning, or recommending ideas of their own. If this sounds interesting, shoot me a message.

There's no specific plot I have in mind but there are a few pairings coming to mind that I'll list below:

A little about Ruby
  • I write in the third person.​
  • I usually write as much as I've been inspired, adaptable from long, detailed replies to short, quick ones.​
  • I try to give as good as I get but if my writing doesn't inspire you, please let me know. I will do the same.​
  • If I plan to be away for a while, I'll let you know. Depending on my schedule, I can reply every few days​
  • I use drawn images, but if you're not into that description is fine.​
  • I roleplay hetero females only​
  • All characters I roleplay in a sexual context will be over 16 (usually 18+)​
  • I don't have an official k/f list (I'm not into heavy BDSM, vore, gore, furries, animals, bathroom play or growth/shrinking) but feel free to ask me about anything else and I'll let you know​
  • I'm most comfortable writing in PM​

Pairings
Teacher X Student
Vampire X Victim
Middle-aged man X College girl
Stalker X victim
Manager X employee
Wealthy employer X Maid / Butler
Boyfriend X Girlfriend's sister (or best friend)​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom