Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Office Space Shenanigans (Yume Kuribayashi & Dreamstreet)

"Anywhere is fine with me." Max replied in a happy tone as he looked over the tables, and he soon spotted one that was empty. "Let's sit over there." He said and walked over to it, so he could put his food on it. It was about then, that a new plate was put on the table opposite of Max, which turned out to be Misty.

"Well well well... You two almost look like the newest couple in the office." He said in a playful tone while sitting down with the futa and other femboy.

"All right, over there it is," Ophelia responded, heading over towards Max's desired location for the day. On her way there, she spotted Misty out the corner of her eye, heading in that same direction. She smiled some, and said nothing as she joined Max in the seat next to him. And then when the other femboy joined, she spoke once more, while getting her plastic silverware out of its packaging. "Unless a new fling popped up on your half of the floor, we still are. Though you are right, in that we've undergone a little refresh, you could say." She looked at Max and smiled cheerfully at him.

Max blushed brightly at the comment about him and Ophelia being a couple, though he did smile a little for himself.

Misty just chuckled at the comment from the futa, as they sat down and ate together. "Oh really? Well in that case, give me all the details! I wanna hear all the juicy gossip!" He said in an almost demanding tone while having a wide smile on his face.

Ophelia closed her eyes and softly giggled at Max's bashful expression, turning back to her plate as she started work on her pasta salad. However, as Misty asked, practically begged for a full expose, her smile faded, after which she swallowed, and then responded. "I dunno, telling you so soon and with one of the important parties around doesn't seem like a good idea..." She glanced over at Max in concern, then looked back at Misty. "You promise you won't go blabbing about this to anyone else? Or worse, judging Maxy on what I have to share?" The futa's vision narrowed intently, like she was trying to convince the other femboy of how serious she was being in her requests.

Misty just grinned at Ophelia, though he did glance over at Max to see his reaction. The young femboy was blushing heavily, like he didn't want all the details to get spilled, but didn't intervene in stopping the futa from telling Misty a thing or two about it. "Ah don't worry about me, you know I can keep a secret... And if I don't, you know where to find me and put me in my place." He said in a happy tone, as he leaned in over the table to get closer to Ophelia.

"Works for me," Ophelia said with a slight shrug but overall satisfaction with Misty's response. To that, she leaned in and began to explain in a lower tone. Loud enough for Misty, quiet enough so no one else would listen in, and somewhere in the middle in case Max happened to overhear as he ate and watched them.

"Okay, for starters, remember all that theorizing I gave you last night, early this morning? Turns out most of it was bunk, and the truth of the situation is a lot more complicated than either of us thought. Basically, all we were right about was Nicki being Maxy's roommate, which at that point wasn't even a theory. The reason he kept his living situation under wraps, though..." She let out a brief chuckle of regretted assumption. "Turns out my issues with Nicki at the time had nothing to do with it. But it had everything to do with how Maxy came aboard to our company. Long story short, Nicki put in a really good word for him with Adriana, and the rest is history." She pulled back to take a couple bites of her lunch, allowing Misty to take in the first section of her explanation.

Misty listened intensely to Ophelia's explanation, and then nodded at the end as he finished his bite of the sandwich that he was currently eating. "I see... To be honest, that's not too surprising, if they were to live together. Nikki has a lot of respect from Adriana, and she wouldn't try and ruin that with putting in someone who wouldn't back up her words... It's not that I know a lot about it, but those two have been here for quite a while, so I bet they know each other quite well." He said before turning over to Max. "Say, has the big boss ever come around to your place, or was the first time you saw her here at the office?"

Max was still blushing a little, though he did answer the other femboy. "I hadn't met her before I started here... S-She's kind of scary, and Nikki never mentioned her to me away from work."

Misty got a puzzled look on his face. "Hmm... Guess this mystery isn't fully solved yet." He said and grinned at the thought of more juicy gossip being out there.

"You know..." Ophelia swallowed her current bite of salad, slyly grinning afterwards. "I wouldn't be surprised if those two had a sort of thing going on themselves. That would explain a lot, for sure. But that's a whole other conversation. Back to the current situation..." She leaned in again, lowering her voice back to her semi-whisper tones. "...Maxy was worried that if I found out, I'd have assumed he only got hired 'cause of Nicki, like who he knew mattered more than what he knew. Of course, being someone who's over 50% certain she got hired 'cause our 'big boss' wanted the Opera Brest as part of her corporate harem, I was never gonna judge in the first place. But he didn't know I wouldn't, and that's why he kept quiet. And yet..." She glanced over at Max, leaning back, reaching over and grabbing one of her chips as she did. "...that wasn't why he fled when he walked in on me and Nicki last night, nor why he was so nervous being in the same room as me this morning." She took a bite of her chip, allowing Misty time to react and Max the opportunity to respond if he so wished.

Once again Misty just kept quiet while listening to Ophelia's explanation, grinning a little from hearing about the Big Boss' Harem, and the real reason why Max was feeling so shy over getting caught. "Well that does make sense... But then again, I think a lot of people in this office actually have been getting a job here though someone they know one way or the other... Besides this office is better with anohter cute boy in our ranks." He said and winked at Max, who in turn blushed a little. "Plus if things came to show that you couldn't keep it up, I know Miss Marston wouldn't hesitate to kick you out of here... She might be a hung and horny futa, like someone else we know." He said and gave Ophelia a quick grin. "But she is a big deal boss for a reason, and results comes before anything else for her."

"So in the end, it's what we know and who we know that got us the positions we have now." Ophelia was almost tempted to ask Misty what connections he used to get his position, but opted against it. That, too, was another conversation for another time. "Anyways, the fact that I knew Nicki was his roommate was the reason Maxy was so skittish earlier, though it wasn't because I thought I'd be mad at him for not warning me ahead of time. In fact, it was the two of us sleeping together in general that got him all worked up. Even now, the whole reasoning seems pretty muddled, so I think I'll let Maxy explain for himself, seeing how he's the one who did all the reacting for us." The futa placed her hand on Max's shoulder and gave him an assuring nod.

Max was still blushing as he looked up at both Ophelia and Misty, before finally answering both of them. "W-Well... I-I was just so surprised to see them together like that, that I... W-Well..." He was blushing and looking embarrassed, and even though it was obvious what he wanted to say, Misty didn't interrupt him as he instead seemed to enjoy the cute blushing femboy. "I-I guess I got jealous of them being together..." He said and looked down.

"Now now, no need to be jealous... It takes one hell of a lover to keep a futa from sleeping around, and this one might take even more than that." Misty replied and let out a soft chuckle. "But don't think too much about it... After all, I hear you wanna be with every futa you meet yourself, so you shouldn't focus too much on their relationship.... It's all just sexy fun, isn't that right?" He asked while looking up at Ophelia.

"That's about the gist of it," Ophelia noted after Max's explanation, taking a few more bites of her lunch as Misty made his response. She finished off with a drink from her water, then replied to the other femboy with a nod. "Absolutely!" She looked at Max and gave him another smile before turning back to Misty. "But even then, what went through Maxy's head after seeing us together couldn't hold a candle to why Nicki thought he was so upset." She lowered her head some, her grin widening. "Believe it or not, she thought I was Max's girlfriend he was telling her about and not Kana, and that my 'cheating' on Maxy was what drove him from the room...!"

The idea of Max and Ophelia being in a relationship did make Misty laugh loudly at their table. "Well to be fair to Nikki, whenever someone talks about having a futa girlfriend, it's hard to think that it's not the one you already know of." He said and chuckled once again. "But it sounds like you cleared it all up fully... All in a good days work." Misty said with a satisfied tone.

"Yeah, that's the truth..." Ophelia admitted, glancing to her other side and blushing. "Still, I don't blame her for leaping to that conclusion."

"But it sounds like you cleared it all up fully... All in a good days work."

"That I did." The futa nodded, though her grin faded a moment later. "Now all that's left is to explain it all to Adriana. She saw Maxy clear the office when I showed up, and between that and my coming in ten minutes late, she wants me to stop by her desk after lunch to show that the two of us are on better terms now than it seemed like we were this morning. She may want him to come in too as a show of proof that we're all good, that I'm not just talking out of my ass."

"I think she's gonna be looking into your ass, even if Max isn't coming along with you... But I think that works to your advantage." Misty replied with a wide grin on his face. "Though I think you should bring him along anyway... I wonder what she might think of having him with you, since he's Nikki roommate and all."

"Yeah, that's a no-brainer." Ophelia snickered some at her remark to Misty's first observation. Then to the second... "That was the plan. I doubt it'll be that much of a concern, the whole drama that's been going on between us three. So long as we've worked things out and aren't bringing down the company because of what happened in our off-time, I doubt she'll be too concerned on that front. At least, I hope not." She then took another sip from her water bottle.

"I think she's just looking for an excuse to play around with you." Misty replied with a wide grin. "Plus it sounds like it's been a while since you last saw her... And if there's one thing I'm certain about, it's that she doesn't like being second fiddle from her favorite toy."

"'A while'... Please, it was only yesterday I last saw her one-on-one. And last I checked, she isn't in control of my personal life, let alone who I screw in the off-hours. Though I'd be curious to see how she would even manage that without forcing an overtime request outta me..."

"Don't say that to her face, or she might find a way to make such a scenario a reality." Misty said and grinned widely, while Max was looking off to the side, light he was worried that it was actually gonna happen. "But I think just showing up right after lunchtime will solve most of your issues with her for now."

"I'll make sure not to. Still, even saying such things behind her back makes it feel like I'm tempting fate." After a brief pause, Ophelia sighed. "Oh well, guess I'll just cross that bridge if and when I get to it." She resumed eating her lunch, getting in some bites of salad and a couple chips before downing another sip from her water.

"Yeah I know you'll figure it out if it ever comes to that." Misty said in an encouraging tone, as he also continued to eat his lunch. Max had already eaten most of his food, since he had only been listening and not talking so much as the other two had.

Ophelia nodded again, simply grunting as she ate. With the conversation more or less finished at that point, she shifted her focus entirely to working down the rest of her lunch.

After five minutes of uninterrupted consumption, Ophelia completed her meal, dabbing the corners of her lips with her napkin to catch any residual crumbs before placing it on her tray and letting out a satisfied sigh. "That hit the spot... Well, I guess now it's time to go and meet with Adriana. Unless there's enough time to squeeze that quickie in..." She looked around the cafeteria to find the clock, so she could check the time.

As Ophelia announced that she was finished eating, the two other femboys looked at the times, and Misty did big eyes. "Oh my, I've been eating for too long!" He said as he quickly got off his seat and grabbed his plate. "I gotta head back, but I wanna hear how it went with the boss later!" He said and pointed at the futa, before heading off to put the plate away and get back to his desk.

Max remained in his seat and looked up at Ophelia while showing her that they had about ten minutes before they would have to meet up with Adriana. "Do you think we can make it? I-I think it would be bad if you were late twice in one day." He said and blushed a little.

Ophelia wasn't too alarmed at the clock reading 12:21 - at least, not as much as Misty made it look like he did - but it was still rather tight for what she suggested. As Misty left, she went and raised her hand to see him off. "You'll be one of the first to know, don't worry. Take care!" After that, she turned back to Max. "Yeah, it'd probably be best if we saved the fun for after work. If we leave now, we should be able to make it before Miss Marston gets too impatient, at least." She stood from her seat, picking up her tray as she did.

Max gave Ophelia a nervous nod as she said they should head up to Adriana's office, but didn't do anything to prevent it from happening. It was clear that he was feeling a little scared of the boss, but he did follow along with the futa, as they would set their trays away and then headed up towards her office. "D-Do you think she'll be mad at me too?" He asked as he seemed very timid of the idea of going into the boss's office.

Back
Top Bottom