Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any π˜Ό π™₯π™–π™§π™–π™™π™žπ™¨π™š 𝙛𝙀𝙧 π™Žπ™˜π™ž - π™π™ž π™¬π™§π™žπ™©π™šπ™§π™¨

Goddess Of Light

⍙ ββ™βŸŸβŒ°βƒβŠ‘β˜βœ ⍙
Greetings, Hello, Hi!

Welcome to my Ad, I'm mainly looking for people who know how to be good at making quality roleplays. If you are an excellent writer you can always talk to me on discord!
galacticaliengoddess

Special Plots For My OC
Click For The Biography Of My OC

Darkest Day
My newest and most prioritized addition, delve into the world of my character by finding her stuck in a futuristic asylum-like building on a gigantic asteroid, far away from everything and everyone. You'll meet something extraordinary, one of many unique creations of the universe and your job will be to help her in any way possible. I'm looking for somebody to play Queen Lu'uana in her story, of course that isn't mandatory but a Lu'uana would be prioritized as well. Besides that, I am looking for any kind of story that could match mine as well as any adventure or interaction one can imagine. Here's a peek into what I have in store for this: Once in all lifetimes [WIP]

Sci - Fi
The one thing that makes me fall in love with a Sci Fi movie is where the protagonist has a ship crew that are like close friends or even family to them. I always wanted to have Zoe be part of a crew like that and do real badass shit together. A good reference would be the movie "Space Sweepers" from Netflix. (Everything can be discussed beforehand).

Halo
Zoe is pretty much a heavily upgraded Cortana who is able to exist in the physical world AND the virtual, as a hologram. If you know about Halo then you know that this is pretty crazy. I've met many spartans before that were able to profit from this idea extremely well. But I also am interested in writing with Zoe as a soldier either for the UNSC or the Covenant or even the Flood. A normal soldier or an Omnipotent ally, I am not picky and even open to all ideas! (Everything can be discussed beforehand).

Cyberpunk
As all the previous settings, CP is one of the genres that I love doing simply because always has been a very hardcore and badass world. I'm open to many ideas but I'd like to go with the most recent idea I've had as it affects both YC and MC. I want you to imagine the most luxurious hotel, rooms and interiors filled with luxury beyond your imagination. All connected to a single A.I operating the entire building. An A.I designed to serve it's customers and protect the local facility. Call it a new generation invention even for Night City's standards! The idea of the current plot will be MC serving YC. She will be able to take both A.I as well as a Physical form, temporarily limited to the Hotel Zone unless plotted otherwise. The A.I is completely independent and free of human control just like Delamain, for example. Even he issued human intervention for some situations! Despite being independent, customers are a necessity, even those who bring trouble. Though said hotel is a safe zone, so don't bring your trouble to the doorstep or else it'll be liquified! The hotel itself has strong security measures as well as a few hundred rooms to do literally anything you please. With MC making sure all your needs are satisfied, I doubt that you want to leave anytime soon. Though be warned! Said A.I may not even be from this world; Who knows what she's plotting...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom