Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

blondesweetiepie

Take me if you can!!!!!!
Hi there. I'm looking for some fun and I thought you might want to help me. I don't really have many ideas right now so I'm pretty much open to ideas. But here is one that I'd like to do cause it's the Halloween season right now.

The Vacation Home - In this mc and my parents have headed out to a cabin way up in the mountains somewhere. On the way there we had to stop over for some gas when I can feel someone looking at me and checking me out when I'm pumping gas. Just after we get there mc parents are called and say that they have to go back to town for a very important meeting at their job. But they decide that I can stay there alone for the next 2 weeks and enjoy myself not knowing that some evil people have something else in mind for me. This story can include you playing just yourself, or more than one person. If you can I'd love it if you could play a few women as well.

Halloween Night - In this one I am a young girl going out dressed up on what might be one of the last times I go out trick or treating because of my age. My parents are gone out of state for the week so I'm responsible for myself. It is close to getting dark and I'm almost near the end of being out. I come to your house and you seem like a very nice older men who asks if I'd like to come inside for some water cause he can tell that I'm pretty exhausted from all of the walking I have done tonight.

The Present - There are multiple ways that this can go. The main part of the story is that your job for a long while has been kidnapping beautiful young girls and having them delivered to your boss for sex trafficking and you have made tons of money doing this. One day you get a surprising door knock at your large cabin hidden up in the mountains. The same men that usually come by to pick up the merchandise from you in exchange have something for you. A large crate that includes a beautiful young girl with a note from your boss saying that this is a thank you present for all of your hard work for him .

New - Stalking The Starlet - In this one mc is an up and coming tv show/movie teen celebrity that has only gotten a few small roles but nothing she would consider huge. YC plays my stalker who has a huge crush for me since you saw me on camera for the 1st time. You have flown all the way out to Hollywood just to see me. You paid one of those star tour guides for my home address. And when you ring my doorbell and see me in person, you decide to have your way with me. We can also do this where mc has a friend or two over for a sleepover and yc shows up.

New - Closing Time - This is a pretty simple story that can be done in a few different ways. The basic story is having mc is closing up a small store late one night by myself. Usually an adult is there with me but everyone else is sick. Just before I lock up for the night a masked man comes in to rob the store. But after collecting the money he sees me and decides with help from his partner who is waiting behind the wheels of their getaway car get me out the store and take me back to their place for some fun. Another way we can do this is to go ahead and have a 2nd female employee their with me that is the same age as me and we are both kidnapped together.

The Stepfather - This rp can be done in different ways. The main part of the story is where a new man has just married my mom. But I find out that not only is this man super rich, but he made his money from sex trafficking. And the only reason why he married my mom was to traffic mc. We can also do one where we take out the mom and make her recently die in a traffic accident or something and the man has me for himself so he can rent me out to his clients. Or we can do it where the mom is gone or she can still be with us and the stepdad says that he will be making a lot of money for us by filming himself and my mom raping and abusing me.

Paying The Rent - In this one I will play both mc and my mom who are living in a run down apartment complex in the bad part of town and you play the very strict landlord. My mom is late on the rent once again and is begging for time to pay it off. But this time you've had enough. She then offers her body in exchange for free rent but she is pretty disgusting looking but you remember she has a cute redheaded young daughter. You demand her to give you the keys to the apartment and he can come in anytime he wants to have her daughter anyway he wants whenever he wants in exchange for free rent. YC loves raping and torturing her so much that your friends pay you to have some fun with her as well, both men and women (we can do this if you want or we can just let yc have her. And if you want we can add her mom in it where she watches one day and this turns her on to where she has fun with her own daughter as well.)

New - Stuck In A Foreign Country (8/16/23) In this one I play a young girl that goes to a high school and I have been hand picked to represent the Christian school and go study in a foreign country. But then mc finds out that there will be no studying at the foreign school and I am stuck alone forced to live with a family with evil intentions for me.

The Mansion - This one I ripped pretty much from the story about Jeffery Epstein. In this one I play a shy high school girl and one of my friends has introduced me to one of her friends and asks me if I would be interested in making some money. I end up skipping school with them and we are picked up in a limo and taken to a very large mansion where I find out that my friends have sold me to some billionaire so he/she can do all kinds of disgusting stuff to me.

As far as my likes and dislikes here they are.

Likes - age play, kidnapping, rape, gangrape, BDSM, torture, lesbian rape and gangbangs, slavery, sex trafficking, use of sex toys, rp as a virgin, forced incest also breasts and nipple torture.

Dislikes - hair cutting, severe blood (no cutting), animal sex, bathroom stuff, snuff, pregnancy (pregnancy tease is ok though).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom