Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Mega's RP SEARCH (Now with NSFW links)

mega124

Super-Earth
Hi so to know about me im Mega and ive been rping for about 15 years...woah...*realization that im old now* and I've been recently been getting into more and more rps. Im currently filled with a lot of ideas i want to try out but currently this plot idea is something that i have in mind. Keep in mind that my Searches are very smutty if your not ok with that then im not the rper for you. My kinks tend to match my partner with the Exception to Scat. other than that im pretty limitless. I only do MxF (the ones with links are what i prefer the F play) as its something im more comfortable with.

1. Priest x party- healer joins a party of males and assists them with dungeon runs. The healer however has a secret, their religion requires them to mate with anyone to regain their mana
  2. Sugar baby x sugar daddy- a rich girl is cut off from their family and is struggling to make ends meet. She meets a good looking guy and offers her a home and to help with her financial situations. However she will have to provide special services.
  3. CEO x new hire- a ceo is visiting one of his companies and finds an interesting new hire. He offers her a better position. Unbeknownst to her, her new position is much more than she bargained for.
  4. Teacher x Student- A perfect student is caught cheating on a test and is pulled in by the teacher. The teacher mentions for her to retake the test during break but the student offers a different alternative. she offers sexual favors so that this could be swept under the rug. The teacher is shocked but it is revealed that the student has been taking some special lessons and wishes to test these skills on her teacher. the idea behind this is that the student is a quiet but kinky girl.
  5. Witch x Demon/knight- there is a witch that lives in a the forest comes across a Knight or demon. the witch helps them but it comes at the cost of giving up her free will to serve the individual they saved.
  6. Demon x Elf: An elf wishes to live a life of luxury and tries to make a deal with a daemon, the demon accepts and the elf is able to find a nice and easy life. however the daemon returns to fulfil his end of the bargain. (setting would be modern for this one)
  7. Streamer x Fan: a Adult streamer is starting her stream journey however she only has one fan. this one fan has shown up for her adult streams for a month but there is no growth happening. So the streamer hires the fan who happens to be well verse in streaming as her assistant in both tech and content creation. will the fan be able to get the streamer to be popular?
  8. The Huntress x Monster pray: A huntress is starting off her career by hunting any creature that is requested. She decides to hunt a orc that is near by, thinking it would be easy. however the hunt goes wrong and she is taken to his tribe for a night. ( the rp would possibly be her getting into situations that would end with her being bred by whatever monster she is trying to hunt and eventually possibly her switching to become a monster fucker due to the many times shes fucked with monsters)
  9. Prostitute X Customer: She finally decided to do it. After fighting her doubts she decided to turn to prostitution as a way to pay for her living expenses. She stands on the corner to no one even batting an eye. That is until someone offers to pay her. ( the rp could lead to her becoming a sugar baby or it could switch to different customers. Kinks inculde: Almost getting caught, public sex, possible free use)
  10. Cosplayer x Super fan: A convention is happening and a famous cosplayer is attending it. She's dressed in a very skimpy outfit that reveals a mole on her neck. A fan manages to snag a photo. Before he leaves the con he hears moans behind the convention center. He soon spots the cosplay without her wig and is shocked that its one of his co workers. (this will be modern style rp. Kinks include: Blackmail, Public sex, Free use, cosplay sex)
  11. Roommate x Roommates: A Woman is down on her luck and needs a place to move into after a bad break up with her boyfriend. she finds a shared house ad that is looking for one female roommate. She's skeptical but it says that she wouldn't have to pay rent. She arrives to find 3 Muscular men living in the home. They welcome her by making dinner and making sure she is nice and relaxed. However she starts to feel a bit funny...horny even. Its then she learns that in order to stay in the Shared house she would have to sleep with the men in the house. (Kinks include: Dub/Non Con, Gangbang, Muscular men, Large cocks, rough sex)
  12. The Flasher: Its a quite evening in the small town of Denerbrin. A store clerk is stocking shelves in a small minimart. He sees a Customer in a large coat come into the store. The man asks if she needed help. The woman responds "yes...would you like to have sex with me". She flashes that she is only wearing Underwear and tights. It would seem He has ran into the town flasher. (Kinks include: Public sex, Free use, Rough sex, Risk of getting caught, Prostitution)
  13. Office rumors: Theres a rumor around the office that an employee would offer sex to those who work the overnight shift. Granted that must been a rumor made to get more people to work overnights. Though MC decides to work overnight to see if the rumors were true. To his surprise he finished the work with only 5 minutes of over time. then he sees a woman enter the room and smile. "Great job...would you like your reward here...or at a hotel Sir?" The woman says as she reveals her breast to MC. Seems like the rumors were true working overtime does has its rewards
  14. The Running Woman: in the town of Summerfold there exist a population of about 50 people. Due to the decline birthrate the women are pared up with any male that comes to this town. A Woman running down the street bare naked. The reason being, She is the towns Collector. This is the story of her encounters while jogging or running through out the town of Summerfold. (Kinks: public use, Public sex, Exhibitionism, possible gangbang.)
  15. Neighbor x Male Neighbor: A new guy has move into the town of Creswood. he has finished packing and is about to meet his neighbor. To his surprise he sees her in a very tight shirt that barely covers her lower half. She invites him in for a cup of tea. Hijinks ensues (Kinks: Rough sex, Recorded sex, Exhibitionism, public sex)
  16. Model x Fan: A model is trying to lay low in a small neighborhood. However one day she is caught exposing herself to one of the guys in the neighborhood. She is willing to do anything to keep this hidden. (Kinks: Public sex, Recorded sex, Exhibitionism, Blackmail)
  17. Owner x Pet: MC is a recluse male who suddenly inherits a fortune from a family members passing. He receives a new home and a lot of cash. When he made it to the home he sees a animal like woman dressed in red underwear and a collar around her neck. Not only did he inherit a new home and money, he inherited a pet? (kinks: Furry, Petplay, Exhibitionism, cock warming)

If these plots dont do it for you I have a Fantasy Thread that you can look through if your Curious.

Last edited:
Bump Added new plots: The running woman, Neighbor x Male Neighbor, and Model x Fan

Back
Top Bottom