Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sold By My Family (Guardian Angel and Lunarwolf)

Darian was just questioning if she was alright.

Ianite was just wandering through the garden with Adrian after they had eaten.

Cat nodded her head "yea Ill be fine" Cat looked at him and gave a small smile

Adrian asked if she had heard from her family since the wedding or not

Ianite was just looking before she spoke, "Letters from them begging me for money. And the last one from my mother asking when I was going to have a child."

Ianite was just looking before she spoke, "I know. But the question had me thinking and.... I wouldn't mind having a baby with you."

Ianite was just smiling softly before she spoke, "The doctor even gave something that is suppose to help increase fertility." A drug that many woman actually commonly took when they were wanting to get pregnant. Especially noblewoman.

"lets try the normal way before we see about medicine how about that" Adrian wasn't against having a child but he did want to try the natural way before adding a drug

Ianite was just enjoying the walk although eventually they were heading inside as it started to get chilly outside.

Six months had gone by since everything had happened.
Ianite and Adrian had learned that she was pregnant after their first time together; which had been quite a shock to them to have that happen yet it wasn't all that uncommon. If anything they just said that the gods were looking down on them - considering that had actively been talking about having children together. Now it was quite obvious that Ianite was pregnant, the baby bump more than evident at six months now. That morning she was wandering into Adrian's office and going over to give him a light kiss on the cheek before she was commenting, "The carriage just arrived with Cat. We are going to head to town now. I'll see you later." Nope they had decided on a girl's day together, that and Ianite wanted to be able to share her news with Cat. Well the woman would see when she saw Ianite in general, that the young woman was pregnant. The past few months the couple had kept it on the downlow with only those in the mansion knowing - not wanting to risk her parents finding out. And luckily they hadn't needed to worry about any social gatherings until more recently, but Cat hadn't been there that night. And there had been a solemn promise from all of the other ladies not to say anything about the pregnancy.

Cat looked at Ianite when she got in to the carriage and she chuckled "well that explains a lot" Cat was more then pleased to see that her friend was expecting as the two of them had seemed to be in love with each other

Ianite was just looking before she was giving a soft smile before she spoke, "We wanted to keep it on the downlow for a while but now... I guess it doesn't really matter anymore. I cannot hide it at all." She was accepting the guards hand to climb up into the carriage and knew that there was going to instantly be talk in the market place once they got there. No doubt about it.

Cat nodded her head and then looked at heroine she settled "that makes sense" Cat knew that soon the news of her being pregnant would spread

Ianite was just giving a small giggle and soon enough they were heading off towards town, the female just humming softly as she watched the landscape go past them.

Back
Top Bottom