Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sold By My Family (Guardian Angel and Lunarwolf)

"I was telling Calla she should offer. They've met before." Ianite was just commenting before Calla was stating "Honestly he is the only reason I didn't get caught. Who would have figured hiding and I would go into the room he was resting in."

Cat nodded her head “make the offer he might take you up on it” Cat figured Ianite wouldn’t be mentioning it unless the woman knew something

Calla was just raising her hands in defense and was looking at Ianite for a moment. Ianite was giggling before she spoke "Calla use to play with the dukes son when they were younger - before his accident that caused the paralysis... If he isn't faking it, which I'm certain he is."

Calla was just shaking her head before she was stating that she was good without any of that. After that she was waving a hand before she was wandering off to mingle with others.

Calla had found herself just mingling with people and chatting with people, at some point she had even ended up striking up a conversation with the duke's son. The pair of them seeming to be in rather good moods. Everybody else had been avoiding the man like the plague, while Calla had just walked up with no care in the world. Although when she was noticing that Adrian and Ianite were getting ready to leave she was giving a small curtsy and commented that she had to be going.

Calla was following after him and Ianite was just giggling a bit. "Okay fine he was pleasant to talk to." Calla was admitting which had Ianite just squealing with laughter some before the young duchess was stating that she was going to invite him over for tea now. "Oh no. Don't get me involved in this." Calla groaned.

Calla was just groaning before she was mumbling that she was going to make sure that she was conveniently not there that day when Ianite was planning her tea party. "Well then you wouldn't be doing you job as a lady-in-waiting." Ianite was commenting and Calla was just stating that she had Kelly and some of the other ladies.

It was pretty evident that Calla definitely wasn't alright with this transaction at all, but in the end she was just letting out a breath of air and just seeming to mumble that she was giving in but she wasn't wearing a dress. "Nope you are. Maybe this dress again. It shows off your body and makes you look good. Doesn't it, Adrian? And you can be honest, I wont be upset."

Calla was just groaning after a moment in time and was just mumbling to Ianite that she really hated her at times. This just had Ianite giggling a bit before she was commenting that she loved her.

Back
Top Bottom