Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reunion Weekend - OOC Chat

First character is up! @Lady2USEhumiliatedCUMtarget @Spitfire and @AndNich123 please add as soon as you are ready. I'd like to get started by this weekend if at all possible.

@Lady2USEhumiliatedCUMtarget

I'm working on my Prom Queen turned Stripper and was wondering if you might be down for MC seeing YC (husband) at the club. Never by himself and usually seeming uncomfortable while his friends buy lap dances. They get her to give him a dance and when they recognize each other, they end up spending the time talking and he brags about his wife and how amazing she is but confides that he's not enough for her.

She promises to keep his secret but they begin to talk more through text messages after that. She might even have a deal with the wife to get him hot so they can have more sex? Or perhaps the wife thinks he's cheating and suggests a hotwife situation to keep him saving himself for her?

I haven't forgotten. I'm still trying to get my character together. Sadly I work all weekend, every weekend.

Whew. Finally got my character up. I'll be working on her first post later today. I have to work today, but I do try and get some writing in when I'm on my lunch hour. So that's when I'll get the post up, I hope.

Sorry for the delay everyone, I got called out of town for work.

Sorry for the delay everyone, I got called out of town for work.
No worries. The internet didn't go out while you were gone. :p

BTW, did something get cut off your post? The end of the paragraph starts a new sentence but it's just a word.

Ah yes, I was looking at my last paragraph not the first. I have fleshed that 'well' out a bit. Thank you for pointing it out.

I'm going to give Marty a few days to reply.

Nice posts everyone.

I threw a little curve in there and figured I would give the rest of you a chance to react before Xavier.

Top notch reunion drama. Spitfire approved. And let's face it, that particular thing had to be done eventually.

In the interest of keeping things moving, I suggest we assume Marty is performing until @AndNich123 is able to post.

I'm open to ideas, my thoughts in no order of preference:
  • continue conversation as they watch Marty perform.
  • play a game of some sort down at a beach fire.
  • head to a slightly more private location and take thing up a notch.
  • Head to Terry's luxury suite and get smutty.
@Spitfire @lthrbondage

@Lady2USEhumiliatedCUMtarget it is certainly not to late for your couple to join if you like.

I'm ok with all of those options. If the three of us go off, we can 'invite Marty to join after her performance' however I think it makes sense to stick around for a song of two. Flirt a bit and add more tension before we get to the private places and smutty stuff?

I agree - doing smutty things? I'm not sure about that at all! 😇😇

I'll make sure the champagne is chilled at my hotel though

Sorry. Been just been hectic with the holidays and personal issues. I'll try to get a post today. Have to work black Friday, but I still get a lunch. My brother and his wife came to town yesterday. It was so good to see them. Normally I only see him twice a year. Yesterday was one of my normal days to see him.

Good to hear from everyone and that there is still interest.

No worries on delays, I understand and we have some options to manage. Real life always comes first.

Do you know what it's like to try and get in the mood, the right mind set, to write on this site while listening to a song that says, "You make me feel like Christmas"?? I do. lol.

@Spitfire and @AndNich123 an idea for continuing while giving @lthrbondage some time to post is to head out to the dance floor. I'm thinking doing 1x1 with Xavier and each of your partners. Obviously these would take place separately timewise but we could write both at the same time. @lthrbondage can do the same with each if he is ready, otherwise he can sit the dance out so to speak and we rejoin later.

Thoughts? Other ideas? I'm not opposed to just heading out for a 3-way either:whistle:

@Spitfire and @AndNich123 an idea for continuing while giving @lthrbondage some time to post is to head out to the dance floor. I'm thinking doing 1x1 with Xavier and each of your partners. Obviously these would take place separately timewise but we could write both at the same time. @lthrbondage can do the same with each if he is ready, otherwise he can sit the dance out so to speak and we rejoin later.

Thoughts? Other ideas? I'm not opposed to just heading out for a 3-way either:whistle:
I'm good with that. Separate dances or all together is fine by me.

Back
Top Bottom