Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Bond Between Two Elements

Carlyle had been living in the fire nation for a while now. Ever since she met who is now her boyfriend, she sort of had been living with him. A terrible tragedy among her water tribe, leaving her the only survivor and taken in by him in secret but then was found valuable to him since he is the Avatar. She was also his teacher when it came to water bending.

She was a young dark skinned but fair skinned sixteen year old girl, having beautiful blue eyes. She wore a necklace that her mother gave her just before she died and she held her brother and father's posessions close to her heart. They were all she had left of them and she wanted to preserve their memory for as long as she lived.

Right now she was bathing in the lake, nude of course and sitting on a water covered rock that hid her lower body and her back was turned to the exit of the lake. She had a pot in her hands taht she filled up with water every so often when necessary to pour over her head and body to clean herself. Her short wet, white and blonde hair flattened out as she wettened it, and as the water trickled down her fit and slim body more, it made her look far more exotic than she really was.

Houka had just left home looking for his girlfriend. He started by looking at the beach one of their favorite training spots. "Where is she? She promised we could go on a date. He then wandered into the forrest ward the lake another one of their training spots this one more hidden. When he peeked in on the lake he saw her there nude and blushed as he hid from her sight watching her for a bit. "Carlyle!? Are you there!?" He finnaly called out after a few minutes.

Carlyle was just finishing up when she heard his voice. She gasped and stood up and when she did a wall of water hid her body too as she made grabs fr a towel. She wrapped it around her body and then let that wal of water fall. She grabbed her clothes and secured the towel on her and then walked to where she heard his voice. "Houka?" She askd quietly as she walked to the tree he was hiding behind nad hten saw him. SHe hit him with her clothes and shook her head. "Have you been watching me?!" She asked, putting her hand on her hip, while her other hand was keepin the towel up.

"Well I was looking for you since you were late for our date and..well yes I did peek at you but it was only for a minute I swear!" He said blushing heavily thinking about how beautiful she looked right then. "You know you look very beautiful and sexy right now." He couldnt help but say as he watched her the way she was standing and everything.

"Oh...I must have lost the track of time..." She pursed her lips and ran a hand through her wet hair. "Well how about I go change and then we can go on our date?" She asked, stepping to him. "I'll make it up to you for being late..." She said adorably and kissed his cheek. And with that, she walked away from him, heading back to their village and to their home and changed into fresh clothing. She put on navy blue puffy pants with light blue trimming and a dark blue strapless tunic with sleeves. It was an interesting top but she adored it. She managed to dry her hair, combed it and then made it look prety, like it usually was. Flippy. Putting on some flats, she walked out and then waited for him.

He smiled and followed after her to their home.Just like her he had no parents but he kept it a secret. She was one of his few friends that knew that but she was the only person that knew his was the Avatar. He waited for her to come out and griined when he saw her. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her tenderly. After he broke the kiss he smiled down at her. "You look great."

Carlyle smiled at him and she kissed him back softly, and then let her arm wrap around his back. "Thanks. You look great as usual." she smiled nad walked with him to the beach, their favorite plac eand where a lot of their dates tended to be, where today's date was. "So what do you want to do on our date?"

"I'm not sure. I was thinking a relaxing day at the beach. You know. Swimming, playing in the sand..maying out on the sand." He looked at her chuckling and he kissed her deeply on her lips as he pulled her tight against his chest snaking his tongue into her mouth teasing her before he playfully pulled away and laid their beech blanket out.

"Ooh...you'd love to make out wouldn't you?" She grinned, leaning into him when he kissed her. Her hand moved around the back of his hair, running her fingers through his hair gently as their tongue intertwined before he pulled back. She blushed madly and helped him set the blanket down then sat down. She leaned back, her knees up some and her hair blowing lightly in the sweet daytime wind. She looked over to him after he sat down and leaned on him a bit, sighing contently. "I love these days so much. Just relaxing out here with you." She smiled. "How's your water bending coming along?"

He smiled and held her close kissing her on her cheek, forhead and atop her head. "It's coming along good though maybe you could give me another lesson tonight? I heared the moon was gonna be full." He said smiling at her before he kissed her on the end of her nose. "I love you." He said as he stared into her eyes.

She smiled at him and kissed his cheek, loving the little adorable kisses he was placing on her. she nodded and then grinned a bit. "Definitely. Your water bending will be better tonight at the full moon too since you're learning but technically are considered a water bender. You are the avatar after all. And a very sexy one too..." She said softly, kissing his lips. "I love you too Houka. So much."

Houka smiled as he held her tight. He felt like he was the luckiest man alive right then. Not because he was the continuation of a powerful line of souls known as the Avatar but because he had such a beautiful girlfriend that loved him with all of her heart. He leaned in and kissed her passionately slipping his tongue into her mouth letting it dance and play with her.

She felt like the luckiest woman alive. To be loved by him. Especially since he was fire nation and she never thought she could be accepted by anyone of the fire nation given the 300 year unrest. But he did and it was a blessing. Especially since he was all she had. As their lips met, her hand snaked around the back of his head and she kissed him back passionately, her tongue flirting with his, pulling him closer to her, even a little bit on top of her. Well they were definitely making out.

He rolled compleatly ontop of her as he french kissed her deeply closing his eyes putting his weight on his forarms on either side of her. After a good five minutes he broke the kiss breathlessly breathing deeply. "Mmm your amazing, Carlyle" He said the buldge in his pants pressing against her crotch accidently him not even noticing as he stared into her eyes.

Her eyes closed as they began to french kiss for so long. She didn't want it to end at all. Her hands moved all around through his hair sensually, her body arched into his. Once he pulled back, Carlyle looked into his eyes and she smiled gently. "You are so much more amazing Houka." She whispered, a blush appearing on her cheeks as she felt every inch of him against her. She didn't say anything though. She looked into his eyes though, running her finger over his perfectly tender lips.

Houka grinned down at her before he attacked her neck kissing, nipping and sucking on it as his hands went to her large, perky breasts and began to kneed them a little rough. This was as far as they have always gone but they never went past this point. They were both virgins and he didnt want to hurt her but knew it was inevitable if they ever wanted to advance their relationship farther.

A soft gasp sound from her as he attacked at her neck, causing her head to tilt to the side and her eyes to close. Oh it was such a sweet spot , her neck, and she loved it when he kissed there. As he began to kneed her breasts, a light moan-whimper sounded from her and she looked at him. Her heart began to race and she was about to let it overcome her. They never went past that limit. this was the farthest they always got to and she tended to be the first one to always pull back. Lightly, she pushed him off of her and sat up, looking a little bit away. "W-We shouldn't..." she blushed. She wanted to, no doubt. But still she wasn't entirely sure.

He pulled some water from the ocean to his hands and smiled at her. He knew she would do that so he wanted to show her a new trick he had learned. He shaped and froze the water in the perfect shape of a longstem rose before he handed it to her. "I've been practicing a new trick just for you." He said smiling at her his brown eyes staring into her eyes.

Carlyle looked at him when he presented her with the beautiful rose and she took it into her hands. She smiled genuinely and then kissed him softly. "You're so sweet. I love it." she smiled. She lay down and held it to her heart and looked at him. She could do it. She wanted to be with him and if anything he had always been proving to her that it'd be just fine if they did. That the aftermath wouldn't hurt her. Leaning into him, she put her rose to the side and pulled him on top of her and kissed him deeply, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I love you Houka."

He kissed her back passionately and when she broke the kiss he grinned down at her as he heared his 4 favorite words come from her mouth. "I love you too, Carlyle. More then anyone could ever love another person. Which is why I want to make love to you and have you with me until the day I stop breathing." He said stairing into her eyes as he professed his love to her.

Carlyle smiled gently hearing him return love to her and then a huge blush came to her dark skin, to her cheek. She bit her lower lip and let out a soft breath. "Really? I mean...you're not going to leave me after?" She couldn't help her insecurity. It was natural after all. her concerns, and her worries. She just wanted them to be assured, she wanted to be assured. she couldn't handle losing him.

"Leave you? I would never leave you, Carlyle! You are the light that brightens my life. I love you with all my heart and soul." He told her smiling as he attacked her neck once more ravishing it with licks, nips and kisses.

That made her smile. A lot and it reassurred her more than anything. As he kissed on her neck again, she lay back and closed her eyes, letting out a soft moan. "Houka..." she moaned his name and gripped his shirt tightly. Opening her eyes, she looked into his eyes after pulling him from her neck. "make love to me..."

He smiled and nodded to her before he sat up between her legs and removed his shirt tossing it aside letting her see his bare muscular chest with full 6-pack abs. A sight she was very much aquainted with when they were training and swimming. He then started to undo his pants before he took them off as well leaving him in his underwear which he usualy swam in. He stopped there and waited for her to undress to her underwear as well.

Carlyle watched him, her eyes scanning every detail on his chest, watching as he took his pants off, leaving him in his underwear. She gulped and looked up into his eyes, as she sat up a little bit and took her strapless shirt off, tossing it aside, wearing a white bra. She tugged at her puffy pants and pulled them down easily, revealing her white bikini panties. She pushed her pants away and pulled him to her, laying him on his back and moving on top of him, straddling him but laying on him and kissed him deeply, her tongue pushing into his mouth.

Back
Top Bottom