Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More Grim Tales (Renesmee Cullen and I )

Cerberus

Pulsar
Grim nodded and began pushing harder and faster. "Oh sis you know I'm loving this, I have dreamed and fantasized about this, taking you and having you as my own," he groaned and moved his hands to her breasts.

Fear watched Mandy and grinned as he licked along her neck. "Taste sweet." He smiled and started to rub his hand in between her legs. "Nice and warm too."

She gasped softly and let out a pleasurable moan, her cheeks a deep red. "Oh brother, your so kind to me. I don't want to lose you to another fair woman," she whispered softly as a hand moved up to hold one of his to her breasts. "Please, make me a woman, dearest brother, fill me with your seeds," he whispered to him as she rubbed her breast with his hand.

Mandy blushed and let out a frustrated sound as she struggled and hissed insults at Fear in her mind. Had she not been restrained she would have tried to beat him, or get back at him for doing this to him. She was frustrated she wasn't able to talk at least. She would have loved to at least be able to hurl insults out at him.

Grim held onto Mini and smiled and kissed along her neck as his hands traveled along her body. He looked at her then nodded. "Dont you worry my Sweetest Sister, you will always be mine." He kissed along her collar bone as he kept pushing himself deeper into her.

Fear watched Mandy and smiled feeling her body respond to his actions. He laughed and slowly slid a finger into her. "No point in trying to resist." He laughed as he nibbled along her neck.

Back
Top Bottom