Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or NB Excessive Endowments [LF Male or Futa!]

Witch Time

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Witch Bitch
Hello!

So, I'm going to keep it simple - as the title may have insinuated, I'm looking to play opposite characters with very... generous proportions. Like, I'm talking a foot-long dick at least. Of course, you can have them have other such endowments, such as a thick ol' booty, or a huge pair of honkers - but a penis with extremely generous features is, more or less, a must for me. Other such cravings of mine include non-human characters, and excessive cum. If you wanna know more about me, then please, read up on my main thread! I hope to hear back from you soon!

[GENERAL GUIDELINES]

1. I am mostly a fantasy RPer, and enjoy for my RPs to reflect this. Whether it's modern fantasy or high fantasy, I don't mind, hell, maybe even sci-fi, but if you're looking for something angled towards the slice-of-life area of things with no sorts of fantasy elements, I don't think I'm your guy.
2. I'm a bottom at heart! Don't come into my DMs expecting me to top you, I'm more interested in bending over and letting you go to town! Of course, I can totally power bottom, but I would prefer for you to take charge at least every once in a while.
3. This isn't exactly a guideline, but I would definitely appreciate if you come to me with any ideas that you may like to play around with, and/or any kinks that you're craving or want to roll with!
4. My preference is playing as a femboy character. This doesn't mean you can't convince me to flex into MC being a futa, though you'd have to dangle somethin' pretty nice in front of my face to get me to come out of my shell enough. MC having two holes isn't something I'm particularly used to - I'm all about the ass!

Hope to hear from y'all, thanks for your time~!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom