Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Amus Town

Thor

Banned
Banished
Michael Jones had recently come of age; which meant that he was able to go the the professor in his town and talk to her about getting his license to train pokemon and participate in the tournaments and all that jazz. The Professor in Amus Town happened to be Professor Rose.

Michael walked into the Professor's building, a large smile upon his face as he approached her. "Hey Professor Rose, I'm here to get my first pokemon and the pokedex." His eyes darted around her office, and he noticed a picture of Ash, a legendary pokemon trainer, and Professor Oak who was the one responsible for so much knowledge about the monsters.

Professor Rose pointed to a table, "Alright Michael. I went out recently and caught her; I think she might be perfect for you."

Michael smiled as he walked over to the table and took a hold of the pokeball. "What is she?"

"Find out for yourself," She smiled softly at Michael.

Michael ran a hand through his shaggy, brown hair and smiled back at Rose, "Alright." His arm moved unrestricted by the plain white tee shirt he was wearing and the poke ball landed a few feet ahead of him. It opened up, letting out some white light and the form of a Bulbasour, "Ohhhh a bulbasour, alright!" Michael actually was happy as he heard that they were relatively easy to train and had some good attacks, like Vine Whip.

Back
Top Bottom