Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)

Ganein

Supernova
TheRawrgMonster said:
[Last Post] Shannon blushed and scooted out from under him, resting her hands on her belly. Her tail squished and her ears twitched a little. "I think we should wait..." She informed him, softly. "I-I, ah... am not sure if anyone would want to do my ultrasound..." She told him, looking almost ashamedly down at her furry features.

"Alright, we'll wait for our child to be born. By the way, how many does your kind have in one litter? I hope it won't be more than six." Michael said as he grabbed one of her hands that rested on her belly. "Besides, I'm glad I have you. Your features make you look unbelievably sexy." Michael said as he pulled her hand to his lips and kissed it.

Shannon blushed and leaned forward to kiss his lips, her snout gently bumping against his nose. "Probably no more than four..." She informed him softly, looking down at her belly once again, cute and already a little plump.

"Wow, four kids. That's quite a bit. So, how long will I have to wait for our kids to be born?" Michael asked as he returned her kiss and began to gently rub Shannon's plump belly in small circles.

Shannon let a small purr escape her as he rubbed her belly. "A few months..." She murmured. "Fourteen weeks i think..." She loved when he touched her gently like that, scratched behind her ears, just touched her... It was even better than the sex.

Michael would never admit it to anyone, but deep down, Michael loved Shannon with all of his heart. He would do anything to please her, as long as she would only please him. "Shannon, promise me one thing. Promise me that you will cook, clean, love, and have sex with me, and only me." Michael said as he placed an arm underneathe Shannon's neck while using his other hand to continue rubbing her belly.

When he spoke, she giggled softly. "That's four things." She informed him softly, then reached up to touch his cheek. "But, I promise to do all of them, as long as you keep taking such good care of me."

"Of course I will Shannon. As along as you do what you promised me." Michael said as he pulled her head gently into his shoulder and began to rub her head and ears in a loving way. "Say, Shannon. I have a question that's been bugging me for a weeks now. Do you wish to hear it?"

Shannon purred into his ear as he pet her ears and head. "N-nn... sure..." She managed, her tail swishing and brushing against his thigh as he scratched at her hair. "A-aahhhn... That feels so good..." She moaned out softly, clutching gently at his shirt. "Don't stop..."

"Ok. My question is," Michael said as he grabbed one of her hands and interlaced his fingers with hers and held it to his face. "Will you marry me?" Michael had finally asked the question that had plagued his mind for several weeks. He was happy that he had finally asked her that question. He didn't care if she felt the same or not.

Color flared in Shannon's cheeks under her orange fur as he asked it. Her stomach twisted into more knots than a discarded thread as she looked at him, eyes wide, ears flat the top of her head. Her tail twitched, then so did her tail, and a smile breezed across her lips. "Yes!" She squeaked out softly, throwing her arms around his waist. She couldn't remember ever being happier.

Michael laid back on his bed and pulled her up from his waist until her head was on one of his shoulders. "Thank you. You've made me so happy right now, because I not only have the world's best cook, maid, woman, and now, I have the world's best wife." Michael said as he turned his head to her's and began to gave her a very deep and passionate kiss.

Shannon blushed as he pulled her over onto him. She lay her head on his shoulder, letting her eyes close. She was very tired from their two rounds a little earlier and, since she hadn't gotten much sleep the night before, she feared she might fall asleep on him. When he kissed her, she kissed back almost weakly. Obviously she enjoyed it, but it was evident that she was very tired.

As they kissed, Michael realized that Shannon was very tired. "Say, lets rest for a while and pick up where we left off, Alright?" Michael as he wrapped his arms around her body and held her tightly, trying to prevent her from getting off of him. Despite her size, Shannon was very light.

Shannon purred softly against his neck when he suggested sleeping. It sounded good to her. He was so warm, and soft, loving and gentle... It didn't take her very long to fall asleep. She was soon snoozing easily in his arms, her breath slow and steady as she dreamed of him, and raising children with him. It would be so wonderful to be with him forever. She smiled in her sleep, curling up against him, her tail swishing happily and her ears flicking every now and again.

Michael drifted off to sleep as well. With Shannon laying on top of him, Michael was so warm, he didn't need any fancy clothes or thick blankets. Shannon's fur coat was also much softer than any blanket he had ever found. As he slept, Michael had dreams of he and Shannon raising six beautiful, well behaved children.

A few hours later, when Shannon woke up, she smiled sleepily to herself. Quietly, she sat up and put all of the clothes he'd removed from her back on, and covered him with a blanket. She wanted to make him something to eat for when he woke up, since he was almost always hungry after sex. It was evening now so, when she went down to cook, she found a recipe for a nice stew they could eat together, accompanied by biscuits, which she started to mix up after adding extra beef to the stew.

Michael woke up almost immeadatly when he smelled Shannon's cooking, though he didn't know what it was exactly, mainly because she always cooked what she knew by heart. Though jugding from the smell of it, it was most likely a stew of some kind.

As she cooked, Shannon began to sing to herself quietly. It seemed to be an old lullaby, something about a Russian rose who wilted whenever her love went away to war. She was rolling out the biscuits and then cutting them into rounds, laying them on a cookie sheet to be baked. The stew simmered on the stove as she sang to herself. She always looked so happy when she cooked.

Michael put some clothes on and began to walk to the kitchen. Once there, Michael grabbed a chair and sat down at the table. "Hey beautiful, what are you cooking tonight?" Michael asked as he watched Shannon's every move, much like a vulture would.

Shannon jumped slightly when she heard him speak--she was easily startled. Blushing lightly, she turned and smiled at him. "Stew." She informed him softly, putting a tray of biscuits in the oven. "Beef stew with potatoes and carrots, and biscuits to go with it." Since everything was cooking and all that was left to do was wait, the foxy lady came and sat next to him adjusting her uniform slightly--in his fervor to get it off, he'd ripped the top, making it hard for her to keep herself covered.

"I apologize for being rough with your uniform. I'd be more than happy to buy you a new one if you want one." Michael said as he continued to look at Shannon's curvy body. He didn't know which he loved more, Shannon's cooking, or the sex they had together on almost a daily basis.

"Sure." She said, smiling at him. She leaned over to kiss his lips, pressing her hand gently to his chest. "Did I satisfy you earlier, or do you need some more?" She asked, having noticed the way he was eyeing her. Her shirt slipped a little to reveal the tops of her breasts, though she didn't adjust it this time.

"When it's with you Shannon, I'll have sex with you all day long, if you want me too that is." Michael said as he saw the top of Shannon's breasts. Whenever Shannon touched him, it was almost like flipping a switch, that caused him to get quite horny.

Shannon giggled softly and kissed his neck, transplanting herself from her seat into his lap, wrapping her arms around his chest. "I didn't know you had that much stamina." She informed him, nipping lightly at his ear lobe. Her body was warm--maybe even hot--against his, hips pressed into his lap.

When Shannon sat in his lap, Michael's cock grew hard, much harder than it normally would with stimulation. "I only have stamina like this, because I have you to help, care for, and please me, much in the same way I help, care for and please you." Michael said as he gently pressed his thick, throbing cock against one of Shannon's furry legs. "So, while we wait for dinner to cook, let's have sex again."

Back
Top Bottom