Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)

She obliged him, and turned around so that she was laying on her back. "Please put your cock inside me, master." She whispered, and opened her legs wide for him to enter. Yumika didn't know when she got so bold, but she just want to be fucked hard by him now.

"With great pleasure." Michael said as he gently pushed his cock into her pussy. Even though she was no longer a virgin, Michael wanted to be careful. Once his cock was all the way in Yumika's pussy, Michael began to thrust into her quite fast and hard.

"Ohh..." She moaned softly as he inserted in his huge manhood inside her. It still felt big in her. As he started to thrust, she began to moan loudly in pleasure at the speed. For some reason she liked her master to thrust hard at her. Her little body moved in the direction of his thrust, while her hands grabbed onto the sheet.

"I think your body will look much sexier with larger breasts." Michael said as he continued to thrust his cock deep into her pussy. Yumika's cunt was amazingly tight, everytime he rammed his cock into her, Michael felt like he'd release a torrent of his semen into her.

"IF..If master says so...." She mumbled, and tried to imagine what she would look like. But she was soon interrupted as he thrust deeper into her, making her moan out in pleasure again. "Mm....More..." She whispered, feeling her body going on fire.

"Oh....Yumika...I'm going to...to come." Michael said as he began to thrust faster and faster into her pussy. If he came inside her again, she'd almost certainly get pregnant with his child.

"Please Sir..." She whispered, and moaned even louder with his thrusting so fast. Her moan echoed in the room. Luckily the mansion was empty except for them. Her legs went around him, drawing him closer to her as she moaned in pleasure.

"A-are you sure? You may get pregnant!" Michael exclamed as he continued to thrust his cock into and out of her pussy at a rapid pace. He was trying his best to hold the urge to release his semen into her until she said it was ok.

"Um...It's master's wish I would like to follow. If master feels like I should, then I would agree." She mumbled, slightly shy again. Though it was pretty impossible with her master humping her very hard.

"Al-alright. Get pregnant with my child." Michael cried out as he released a torrent of his semen, deep into Yumika's pussy and womb. After he had shot all of his seed into her, Yumika's womb was a little plump, much like a small balloon.

(Are you actually going to get her pregnant?)

She moaned out loudly as he shot his seeds into her, feeling her completely full of his cum. After she was done, she sighed, and leaned back on the bed, exhausted. "That was one of your best Sir, I am please." She said between pants, and looked back up at him smiling softly.

Back
Top Bottom