Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)

Ganein

Supernova
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx said:
[Last Post]
She nodded timidly, and moaned again as he rubbed her. "Sir...You are going to arouse me again." She warned, feeling her body tingle with the touching of her tail.

After Yumika told him that she'd get aroused again, Michael stopped rubbing her. "Oh, sorry. I'm sure you're still tired by having sex with me at least twice already. Though I had no idea that you were so easy to get horny." Michael said as he laid his head onto her shoulder.

xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx said:
"Why would I want to help you, when I already like how you react to my touch. In fact, why don't we have sex one more time?" Michael asked as he began to gently rub Yumika's ears and tail, trying to get her horny again.

She shivered and moaned as he began to rub over her sensitive parts. "I...I don't mind Sir..." She mumbled, her face going red and aroused again. Her hands grasped on his shirt lightly as she felt her pussy getting wet. Her breath soon became harder, and she leaned her tiny body against his.

"Alright. So, do you want to play around before we get to the actual fun or do you want to start with the fun?" Michael asked as he continued to rub her tail as he used to other hand to rub her ear.

"Play around?" She asked, slightly confused by what he meant. She wasn't exactly used to this whole sex thing yet, or did she have any knowledge. Her soft moan became louder, almost like a purr as he continued to rub her, making her body pressed hard against his.

"Yes. Play around. Like this." Michael said as he gently grabbed Yumika's breasts with his hands and began to rub them in small circles. "My, your breasts are a little larger than I thought they'd be. May I ask what size they are?" Michael asked as he gave Yumika a small kiss on the side of her neck.

"Mm..." She flinched and moaned slightly as he touched her breasts. "They are...C cup sir..." She said softly, and looked away humiliated. It was still embarrassing to let him see her naked and touch her. But at the same time, it did feel good.

"C-cup. Really? Your breasts feel alittle larger that C-cups, but no bigger than D-cups." Michael said as he continued to rub her supple breasts. Even though Michael loved women with large breasts, specifically around a E through G Cups, he still loved Yumika more. Though if she was willing, Michael would help her get larger breasts.

"I see..." She said softly, and wondered how exactly did he know so much about cup sizes when he was a guy. "Is it too small to your liking, Sir?" She asked, rather enjoying him rubbing them now. She turned around, so that her back was to him, to give him an easier access.

When he was asked about her breasts, Michael wanted to answer her question truthfully, but gently. The one thing he was afraid of the most wasn't death, it was losing her affection. "Well, I know you're going to want the truth, so....yes, they are alittle small, but I still enjoy them. Mainly because they're your breasts." Michael said as he felt her back against his cheast. With her back against him, Michael laid back down on the bed and let her lay on top of him.

She blushed slightly, and fell back with surprise. She quickly turned around, and got off him, incase she was too heavy. "Does master know a way to make them grow bigger? If there is, I would be happy to make them the size which master likes." She said, and looked back at him.

"Well, I do know of a few medicines that would naturally increase your bra size. Though the size I like may cause you some serious back problems." Michael said as he pulled her back on top of him. She was surprisingly light for someone of her height.

"What size do you like?" She asked, slightly confused. She laid her hands on his chest softly as he pulled her up again. Her eyes met his, which made her blush. She still couldn't believe that she was doing this with her master.

"Well, I like any cup size that's between E and G cup. Though for you, any size would do." Michael said as he resumed rubbing her breasts in small circles. He hoped that if she wanted her breasts that big, they wouldn't cause her any serious back or spinal problems.

Her eyes widened as he suggested his ideal size. "But sir...Isn't that a bit too...Um...Big?" She asked, not sure if her tiny body would support it. As he resumed rubbing her again, she started to moan, and laid her whole body on his.

"Well, that's why I said I was worried it would give you back problems. I was worried your small body wouldn't be able to hold such a large bust. Though, if you want to go for it, I'll be more than happy to pay for it." Michael said as he moved his head up and began to gently nibble on Yumika's ear while still using his hands to rub her breasts.

"Um..." She thought for a while, caught between obeying her master and herself. "Maybe I could try to get it at D or E?" She asked, and flinched again at the attack on her ear. She opened her legs, and placed them on either side of his body. "Mm...Master...I can't take it anymore." She moaned softly, feeling her urge to be touched getting stronger.

"Alright. Turn over, and I'll help that problem. Michael said as his cock began to pulse, and throb on Yumika's body. He was also happy that she'd be willing to try to live with a D-cup or an E-cup.

She looked slightly confused, and got off him, before turning around so that her butt faced him. "You mean like this?" She asked, and blushed again. His erected cock had touched her on the stomach before. It sort of did freak her out.

"Yes." Michael said as he wrapped an arm around Yumika's belly and began to gently play with her clit and pussy. Michael wondered if she would get more horny or get relived from being aroused like this.

Her tail flicked softly as it touched his warm chest, and she twitched her legs slightly at the touching of her genitals. Burying her head into the bed, she raised her hips higher. She really did feel like a cat on all fours now.

"Hehe, I never expected you to act like this." Michael said as he continued to play with and rub her genitals gently, but quickly. When she felt like she was ready, Michael took his first two fingers and inserted into her pussy.

"A-Act like what Sir?" She asked, her voice small and soft, while moaning occasionally at the pleasure from her genitals. A little cry could be heard as he inserted in two fingers inside her. She felt so horny and lusty right now, and just wanted her master to do everything he wanted with her aroused body.

"I never expected you to act so lusty. That's what surprised me. I bet you want my cock rather than my fingers in your pussy, am I right." Michael asked as he continued to play with her pussy with his two fingers.

"It-It's only that you aroused me Sir..." She blushed furiously, and attempted to defend herself. "I don't mind....Both feels equally good..." She mumbled, and moaned occasionally as he fingered her. Her pussy was wet with her juices, making his fingers able to slid in and out easily.

"Well, I love the feeling of your warm, wet pussy gripping my cock. So please roll over and put my cock into your pussy." Michael said as he took his fingers out and began to push his rock hard cock against her back.

Back
Top Bottom