Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed Tale of a Monster Fucker! I mean Hunter! (NSFW LINKS AND IMAGES)

Closed - no longer seeking

OtherGlove

Planetoid
Hey! You've probably seen me before on this website, but if you haven't, it's nice to meet you. I'm Glove, and I hope you'll fit like one~! (PLEASE NO RL IMAGERY/FC) (I don't care what gender you are behind the screen. As long as you can smut me well enough.)

So, this idea is focused on the idea of a Huntress who strives to make a professional living off of hunting beasts in her world. There's one issue, however... Something often always seems to go wrong on her hunts! Such as her weapons dealer swindling her with steel arrows instead of silver arrows, which ends up getting her knotted by the werewolf she was hunting. There was also that one time she accidentally crunched a leaf under her boot before preparing her weapon, and as she looked up, her target was gone! Though... She never realized that the orc had actually suddenly dashed behind her...

That's the basic premise of the idea! I intend to her to be legitimately skilled at hunting, perhaps blessed by the goddess herself! But everything just always seems to go wrong! The reason for me putting out this request is I am bored of playing a harem and would like someone else to fuck me silly with several monsters and beastly men and futas! Though... This play won't be entirely smut! I intend for this to be caked with plot! A perfect balance between monster breeding and world-building!

One idea I have is the huntress collects a werewolf fang, an orc (fore)skin! Basically, stuff she can use to build better weapons, but she just ends up failing each and every time. But people think she's a great huntress! Hopefully, I can catch someone's interest with this play!

Some FCs for my Huntress! (My favorites are 1 & 4! I am willing to do them as a huntress duo if you really knock my socks off in pms! Or even a huntress guild with each hunt being a different huntress who is bred by monsters! [Not Likely])

Here's my F-List!

Alright! Chao lovelies! <3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom