Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D.E.666 ~ A Kitsune for Him (Cont. from old bluemoon) ~ Skye Pilot

Re: A Kitsune for Him (Cont. from old bluemoon)

She blushed even darker when he laughed but she just bit her bottom lip and looked away before beginning to follow him after he tugged on her leash. She walked along silently as he led her along the stone path. The girl could smell the different flowers around them and she looked around quickly, her gaze moving from one thing to the other, trying to see everything at once. She wanted to run around and explore but she only had several feet of lead before she had to return to him.

Looking ahead of them in curiosity, Alexandria slowly walked up the steps that moved up the side of the hill. Once they reached the top, she looked around in awe at the expanse of property around them but when she felt his hand upon her collar, she looked up at him as he unlocked and unclasped the latch of the leash and removed it. Lifting a hand, she touched her collar before looking at him as he sat down in the grass and kicked off his shoes.

However, instead of sitting down, she turned and scurried away from him several feet as she looked around but she never went more then ten feet away from him. She knelt near the edge of the hill and looked down at the treetops, her tail flicking back and forth. For several minutes she scurried around Davis before moving to his side and sitting down, kicking off her shoes. "That sign back there... what did it say?" she asked him while looking up at the stars above them.

Davis's heart skipped a beat, beat or two, feeling an instant jolt of adrenaline get injected into his bloodstream. As soon as he had unclipped her from the leash, she had turned and started to scurry away. For an instant, his mind was blank unsure of what to do, as he thought she was making a break for it. Of course though, there was no way she could get away and off the property... or even hide somewhere for more than an hour. Still though, his body and mind raced through a dozen scenarios in a second, thinking she was running away. But, as she only pranced here and there, checking everything out for the first time, his mind quickly settled, taking in a deep breath as he sat down. Still, he kept a very close eye on Alexandria, not wanting her to get too far away.

As she sniffed the air and looked around, exploring the new territory, Davis relaxed, placing his arms behind himself and reclining. He looked up to the stars as they started to come into view as it got darker and darker. After a few moments of them being on top of the hill, the pathway lights shut off on their own. The full moon was rising over one of the more distant hills, casting it's bright, natural light onto them, providing more than enough light to see.

Davis looked over to her as she finally ended her mini-exploration, hearing her question. It caught him a bit off guard, and then it hit him. The girls bred like her were never given much of an education, and generally treated poorly in that regard. They were showpieces, and objects. Some were trained to become personal helpers as well, almost like a secretary, but that did not happen often. Smiling towards her, Davis explained. "It said which path to take for the various areas of the property. The lake, the river, the fields, the caves... a few others too, and their distances," Davis leaned over, giving an affectionate kiss to her warm cheek.

Alexandria continued to gaze up at Davis while she slowly placed her feet down on the cool soft grass and running her toes through it with a soft chirp like sound of happiness. She listened to him explain to her what the signs had said, her head tilting to the side as she listened in curiosity and her ears twitched several times. "All that funny scribbling said that?" she murmured while shaking her head.

She shrugged and was about to say something when he leaned over and kissed her cheeks, making her look up at him with wide eyes. A moment later she smiled gently as she blushed and looked away to gaze up into the sky, watching the full moon rise higher. As she sat there in the moonlight with her tail wrapped around her, she seemed to glow in the light like some mythical being because of her pale appearance.

Reaching up, she placed a hand on the ragged black collar that was locked around her throat and she tugged on it a little then lowered her hand again. She began thinking about the next day and she bit her bottom lip. Davis' party was the next day and she was terrorfied. She knew that he would give her to someone for them to use and it scared her. "M-master." she said softly. "Please don't leave me alone tomorrow. I'm scared of what they'll do. I don't want to do anything with them that you haven't done yet."

Davis smiled, and chuckled a little to himself. "Yes, dear, all those squiggles said that," he said, taking his attention back to the shinning stars. More and more seemed to appear with each passing moment, as a few thoughts worked through his constantly busy mind. His gaze went back over to Alexandria, noting how cute she was, all bundled up in her thick and elegant tail. Her silver fur, along with the bright white light off the moon really did make her glow, giving her a magical, majestic look. Even her eyes seemed to glow on their own tonight, which made Davis wonder if he was imagining that or not.

After they had been sitting there for a while, hearing Alexandria express her concern, Davis smiled back over to her, petting her silky ears, and the top of her head gently, trying to calm her down. "I've changed my mind on that. You've only been here a couple of days as it is, and no offense, but you really are not ready for that anyway. My other pets will take care of my guests tomorrow, and you will be at my side and under my watch all night. No one else will have you tomorrow," He told her, his hand still petting all the while.

His hand kept going slowly over her, playing about in the long silver strands of her hair. "You are far too precious to me know to let you be touched by another," He smiled, rubbing behind one of her pointy ears. "Besides, I think you've taken a liking to me as it is," he playfully teased.

An embaressed giggle escaped Alexandria's lips after he chuckled and her cheeks flared up a little before she nodded slightly. After she spoke her fears about the next night, Alexandria fell silent and gently bit her bottom lip with a sigh, nervous that she had upset him with her question. And his response surprised her. She jumped when he began petting her ears and she glanced up at him and she was a little confused when she saw his smile.

Slowly, Alexandria began to relax and she began making a soft rumbling noise deep in her chest that was similar to a purr. Her eyes widened a little and she smiled a little as he spoke. The kitsune leaned into his touch a little and she was about to speak when he began playing with her chopy silver hair and he spoke again. At his teasing, she blushed even darker and she looked away for a moment before shyly nodding.

Turning onto her hands and knees, she moved closer to him and nuzzled her face against his jaw in an innocent way while whispering in his ear. "Thank you master." she whispered to him.

Davis smiled to himself, hearing that cute little embarrassed giggle of hers. She had not at all upset him... he had changed his mind about the next nights party. Down the road a way, once she had proper training, she would entertain his guests... however they desired, performing for their pleasure. But, with Alexandria still so very new, she was not ready for such hospitality quite yet. Davis closed his eyes and took in a breath, hearing her soft and delightful purr. It was a sound he hadn't heard her make, and he enjoyed ih thoroughly. He kept his hand just where it was, playing about on her head, massaging, caressing, enjoying.

While Alexandira purred, and then shifted onto her hands and knees, Davis couldn't help but feel a blush flow through him. He oped that in the moonlight it wouldn't be all that obvious. But then, she came closer, nuzzling and snuggling his warm and colored cheek. The look of her innocence, combined with her soft and light words flowing into his ear were enough to push forth a soft moan from his throat. He became aroused from just that alone, though he did try to hide it. He had taken her several times that afternoon, and after everything he had put the Kitsune through, he wanted her to enjoy tonight, even if parts of his body clearly suggested otherwise.

"You're welcome, Alexandria," he responded, eyes shut, a sole hand caressing her back.

Alexandria sat down next to Davis with her head resting on his shoulder as she closed her eyes with a soft sigh. She was beginning to see the side of Davis that Monica had spoken of the first night she arrived to the manor. As she sat there, she could smell Davis' body beginning to become aroused and she slowly glanced up at him for a moment while forcing away the shiver that wanted to race through her body.

She yawned softly and snuggled closer to him before sitting up and folding her hands in her lap. She began speaking softly to him while keeping her gaze locked with his. "Master... what I had said earlier about me not being able to become with child is true but.... but I think it can be fixed." she whispered to him, unsure of how he would react to the information. "I'm not entirely sure though."

After a moment of gazing up at him, she finally looked away and waited for his reaction, her ears twitching nervously and quickly as she sat there next to him while playing with the hem of her top.

Davis smiled as she softly spoke, and looked over to her, looking her in the eyes softly. One hand came up, petting over her cheek while he gazed into her glowing eyes... he was sure now that they really were glowing from the full moon now, there was no doubt. He said nothing about that though, only taking in in as a coveted bonus.

"It can be... I've had some of my people looking into it already," he told her, giving her lips a little kiss. "I was going to hold off, and save it for a surprise for you one of these days... but if you like, you definitely do have that option," Davis lied down, onto the soft grass full, still looking up to the Kitsune. "It's your choice. All you need to do is take a pill, and it will be reversed within a few weeks," Davis took in a breath of the warm night air, as a shooting star quickly streaked across they sky, leaving a long, bright trail. "I take it you have an urge to have children then?" he asked rather boldly.

Alexandria's ears perked up a little more when he said what had been done to her could be reversed and she smiled, the news clearing making her happy. She moved around a little so she was laying next to him with her tail draped over her body for warmth. "All it would take is a single pill." she murmured while watching a star shoot across the sky. "Hearing that pleases me very much."

When he asked her if she had an urge to have children, the kitsune blushed before nodding. "Yes, I do. I always have." she said gently. "It had been the one thing that I wanted for years but the shop owner had told me that I couldn't have children. I suppose he was trying to break my spirit. But if anything, I just fought back even more." She turned onto her side and laid her head against his arm with a soft sigh.

Davis nodded, feeling her snuggle up next to him, placing her head on his arm, using it as a pillow. "Hmm... probobly exactly what he was trying to do..." He told her, taking one of her wrists, guiding her arm over his waist, draping it there on hos body. "But the question remains, would those children be mine?" He smiled a little, feeling his cheeks blush a little, awaiting her answer.

Closing his eyes, taking in a deep breath of air. It was fresh and clean, so much unlike that of the city. He really did want to spend more time out here, and even though he had had many adventures with his other pets out here, Alexandria seemed to be the one that craved to go outside the most. Of course, he knew this was because she had been caged up pretty much all of her life.

Alexandria giggled softly and smiles as he grabs her tiny wrist in his larger hand and pulls her arm so it was draped over his waist, causing her small slender body to turn so it was pressed against his side. "Well... I don't know who else would be the father of the children." she said shyly. "I mean... you're the only male that I know other then the ones from the shop and something tells me that you're not going to be selling me anytime soon."

With her laying almost flush against him, her tail flicked slightly and it becamed draped over both of their legs. She could still smell a hint of his arousal that had grown when she was nuzzling his neck earlier and the scent actually made her purr softly. The scent was different from when they were in the middle of having sex. This scent came from the curve of his neck and it was more soothing to her senses.

Davis chuckled very lightly with her words. "Well, that may very well be true... but I just wanted your opinion on the matter. Maybe some day down the road you will have my children, but I'm not quite ready for that yet," he told her. Davis laid there, with Alexandria cuddled up next to his side warmly. Staying in silence for a long time afterwords, he just took in the serene and wonderful moments, watching the sky at stars, with such wonderful company.

After a while, a very light chill started to settle in. Finally, Davis spoke, breaking the silence of the night. "I have a present for you, Alexandria..." he nearly whispered out. moving away from their warm embrace, Davis stood up, the full moon basking over both of their darkened figures. "On your knees, Davis commanded of his special pet, his voice soft and light in his tone. He wanted to let her know she wouldn't be hurt or used tonight, hoping his voice conveyed the message.

Alexandria nodded slightly with a small smile to show that she understood what he ment. After they fell into comfortable silence, she relaxed even more while gazing up at the sky. But slowly her eyes began to drift shut and within minutes of laying there in absolute silence, Alexandria began to doze off until he called her name and her eyes snapped back open.

Blinking several times, she looked up at him as he told her that he had a present for her. She had never received a present before. She shivered after he moved away and she slowly moved onto her knees with her tail wrapped around her for warmth as she looked up at him. The kitsune smiled slightly as she waited patiently.

Davis smiled down to her kneeling form, the brilliant moonlight highlighting her elegant silver fur so magically. With her eyes now fully exposed, the the moon's light, they just seemed to glow ever so much more. Granted, he did want to take her, her wanted to have her for himself tonight. Alexandria was so very beautiful in the light of the heavens, she was so very hard to resist.

The gentle breeze made Davis's unbuttoned shirt flutter somewhat, the black material seeming to blend in with the rest of the surrounding darkness. His revealed torso and chest were clearly visible under the moonlight, contrasting wildly with the black clothes he had chosen to wear. Reaching a hand down, Davis happily petted over Alexindiras head, making sure to pass over her fine ears, several long and tender strokes given to each. His strong hand mad its way down though, over her cheek, cupping and brushing her face. Then down it went, over the side of her neck, coming up to give a few light rubs under her chin. While his hand and fingers stayed busy underneath her chin, Davis moved his other hand to the back of her neck. Gently, slowly, doing his best to not let Alexandira know what he was doing at first, Davis unclasped her ragged and beat up collar, pulling it away and off of her neck for the first time in years.

Davis kept his middle 3 fingers pressing against her chin, silently telling her to be quiet. As a result, he also tilted her head back slightly, making her gaze look up and him, and the starry sky. He tucked away the collar into on of his pockets, and out of another, Davis revealed the replacement. Although it was leather as well, the inside of the collar was padded with a soft, fine, ever so delicate fur, perfect for comfort. The leather itself was 2 inches tall, with a decent thickness. A strip of silver had been mended dead center onto the leather, the metal an inch tall, circling the entire length of her collar. With the silver, only a half inch of leather was exposed above and below the strip. A round metal ring had been solidly attached to the front of the collar, and just above that, in beautiful cursive witting, Alexandira's name had been etched into the metal.

With a smile on his lips, Davis placed the new collar about her neck, latching it securely behind her neck, just under her choppy hair... even though it would once more be so very long and wonderful once she awakened in the morning. Pulling her fingers away from her chin, he brushed the back of his hand over her cheeks, feeling the warmth of your skin. "There you go.... you deserve it," Davis whispered out into the breeze.

Alexandria watched Davis's shirt flutter a little and as he petted over her fox ears, she made a soft sound in the back of her throat before leaning into his touch a little. The kitsune had to admit that no matter how much she still hated him for some of the things he's done to her, her master was very attractive and at times he could be gentle and kind. The moment his fingers started to rub under her chin, Alexandria couldn't stop the purrs that escaped her body and her eyes drifted shut for a moment, a small smile flitting across her pink lips. She barely felt his other hand behind her neck until her old collar was unclasped and she opened her eyes with a soft gasp.

One of her hands drifted up to her bared neck and she touched the skin. Alexandria could feel a slight indentation from where the collar had dug into her skin over the years. The thick hard collar had been forced onto her when she was little more then eleven years of age and it had been left there as she grew up. But because of her life of being in a cage and out of the sun, she didn't grow up too much. She was barely taller then 5'4" when all kitsunes normally reached close to 6 feet tall.

She was going to say something but the look in his eyes told her to be quiet and she nodded slightly before letting him tilt her head back a little more and she looked up at him, the stars glittering in her big pale blue eyes. She tore her gaze away from his eyes for a moment to glance at the new collar as he removed it from his pocket and she looked back up to him. A moment later she felt the soft fur touch her skin and the collar tightened a little as it was latched at the back of her neck. Alexandria could feel the cold metal ring touching her skin and she touched the silver part of the collar and she felt the etching beneath her fingertips.

After he pulled his fingers away, Alexandria felt tears slowly fill her eyes and she closed her eyes for a moment before softly speak. "I-I've never received a present before." she whispered to him. "Thank you." For a moment she fell quiet while running her fingers over the collar before asking him. "What is the marking in the metal here?"

Davis moved his hand down the softness of her cheek, softly rubbing underneath her chin, wanting to her more of those wonderful purrs she had given to him. "You're welcome," He told her sincerely. "The marking is your name," Davis said happily. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a small silk handkerchief, dabbing her tears softly away. Once done, he went back to petting at the top of her head, brushing fingertips over her happy ears.

He could tell that she fully appreciated the new collar, having never received a gift before. Certainly, she had earned it, as had most of the other pets in the Mansion. But, Alexandria had been given hers much faster than anyone else. Getting down on one knee, Davis slipped his hand to the back of her head, buried in the short hair. Gently, he pulled Alexandria forward, kissing light and softly for a few long moments. After he pulled back, he looked into her eyes. Fingers rubbed in the depths of the strands, her hair still thick with volume. "Just remember... that collar means you are mine, Alexandria...." he whispered out to her softly. "Are you ready to go back yet, or do you want to stay out here longer?"

Alexandria began purring again as he started rubbing beneath her chin, her ears twitching several times and her eyes drifted shut again until she felt him dabbing away her tears with a handkerchief. She smiled again and sighed softly while brushing her hair back from her face. Alexandria was a little tired from everything that had happened that day but she still had plenty of energy left.

Watching him kneel before her, Alexandria tilted her head slightly before she was drawn forward and she lifted a hand, placing it against his cheek as he kissed her and she softly returned it. After a moment, he broke the kiss and she stared up into his eyes as he played with her shortened hair. "I'll remember." she said softly before nodding slowly. "Yes, I'm ready to return. I'm beginning to get a little sleepy."

Davis gave a kiss to her forhead, soft and light. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out the same leash he had always used, the diamonds and jewels sparkling in the bright moonlight. He snapped it onto the ring of her collar, and stood up, giving a light guiding tug. Finding his shoes, he slipped them on, and started to lead her down the hill, along the paths back to the house. The lights still lit up as they walked along, though not bright, preserving their night vision. That, plus with the moon, the lights were not all that necessary in most places.

Going into the house, Davis led her up to her room. He unhooked the leash, giving her a kiss to her warm cheek once there. "Get your rest. We have a big day tomorrow. Make sure you pick out something that will make you... stand out," He said with a wink and a smile, leaving that up to her. If he didn't like what she picked, he would simply pick for her. "Sleep well, and have a good night," he said, and the turned, walking down the hall to his own room. Monica was standing outside of his door, wearing skimpy and very revealing lingerie. She glanced over to Alexandria, giving a wink and blowing a kiss, seeing her new collar. Monica followed after Davis as he entered his room, closing the door behind.

As Alexandria walked with Davis after slipping her feet back into her shoes, she noticed how quiet things had gotten and her ears lowered slightly. She wasn't used to the quietness of nature. Even inside the manor alone in her room, she could still hear things going on around here. Such as the faint buzz of the electricity running through the walls, the sound of water going through the pipes and once in a while a voice or footsteps of someone walking past her room. But out in nature, she couldn't hear anything but her and Davis' breathing.

She was happy to of reached the manor and she seemed to relax a little as he led her up to her bedroom. "I will." she said softly, watching him walk down the hall. Seeing him disappear into his room with Monica stirred a strange feeling in the kitsune but she pushed it away and entered the bedroom, closing the door behind her. Alexandria was releaved to see all the glass had been cleaned up and there was a glass of water on her night stand. Padding over to her bed, she drank the drugged water and changed into her night gown then climbed into bed. Within minutes she was fast asleep.

Something through the night, her extremely long hair grew back and it seemed even paler, silkier and shinier then before, almost the color of freshly fallen snow in the morning when the sun is hitting it.

The next morning, the always overly cheerful Monica gave a knock at the door. Letting herself in with the breakfast tray, she nearly hopped into the room. "Good Morning! the neko girl happily exclaimed, swishing her thin tail back and forth, her ears perked up happily. "How are you today, Alexandria?" she asked. "Did you and Davis have a good time up on the hill last night? Monica giggled and winked at the kitsune, figuring they had done what Davis was usually in the mood for.

Setting down the tray next to the empty glass, she took a small step back. "Did you do something different with your hair?" The natural curiosity in her voice. "It looks... different somehow..." Getting quickly distracted, she made her way over to the closet, opening it up, revealing all the different clothing outfits. Almost anything imaginable was here. "Davis said you are to pick our own clothes out today... if you don't see something you like, you can always browse my closet," Monica offered. Monica herself was dressed in an orange and black corset, showing off her hips and curves, along with ample amounts of cleavage. Her lower half was covered up by a long and fluffy black dress. The material itself was lacy and see-through, but there were many layers of the flowing material. Stacked on top of each other, it made the dress look black and solid, only making it seem like the edges and ruffles were the only semi-transparent parts. Her orange hair was done up in a bun in the back, held together with two black chopsticks.

The knock on the door in the morning roused the kitsune from her sleep. She hadn't bothered covering up with a blanket the night before, but she was wrapped up in one of the sheets with her tail hiding most of her. Grumbling softly, she wearliy opened her eyes and sat up a little with a yawn. It was clear the kitsune wasn't a morning person. "I'm still tired." she murmured in reply to Monica's question before she nodded slightly. "Yes, Davis and I had a rather nice night out together. He gave me a present." She touched the collar momentarily before stretching and yawning again.

Hearing the nekos question about her hair, Alexandria frowned and grasped her hair before gasping as she pulled the long locks over her shoulder. "I-I had cut all of this off yesterday." she stammered. She just sighed a moment later and shook her head, assuming that Davis had something to do with it.

She looked up to see Monica opening her closet and she nodded. "I'm sure I'll be able to find something to wear." she said with a small smile. "I'm going to eat first then attempt to get dressed..... What time does this party start?" she asked Monica.

Monica made a happy little sound, seeing the new collar. She herself had a similar one, though the one she wore was ever so slightly worn from having it for a while.Monica seemed to distracted by all the clothes in the closet to hear what Alexandria had said about cutting off her own hair. She hadn't cleaned up the room yesterday, so she hadn't seen the large piles of hair Alexandria had left behind.

"Oh, it's kind of an all day thing..." Monica said browsing through hanger after hanger of outfits, seeing what Alexandria had been stocked with. "A few guests are already here... mostly boring executives that are doing their best to get on Master's good side... or at his money..." She trailed off, the cat side of her personality looking at all the shiny and pretty things in the closet. "People will be showing up throughout the day, but the main party starts in the foyer this evening... it should be a good turnout!" She happily told her.

Monica waited a bit impatiently for Alexandria to finish breakfast. Today, it was french toast topped with fruit and a sprinkle of powdered sugar, some cereal, and juice. "Hey... where did the mirror go?" Monica asked curiously.

Alexandria ate in silence, listening to the other girl go through her clothing while she talked. The neko irked the kitsune a little but the younger girl know that Monica ment well and she couldn't help but to take a liking to the other girl. Each time a hanger was pushed aside, Alexandria made a noise in the back of her throat and her ear would twitch.

At the mention of the mirror, she froze and swallowed the piece of fruit she was chewing on and cleared her throat softly. "It's gone." she said softly. "I broke it yesterday then told master to never replace it and he agreed to not have it replaced." She looked back down at the plate in her lap and finished the small bit of food that was left before licking her fingers clean and placing the plate back onto the tray.

Crawling towards the edge of the bed, the kitsune climbed down and her tail flicked back and forth as she padded over to the closet and Monica to look through everything inside the closet. "I'm thinking that something in a pale blue hue... perhaps an ice blue color.." she murmured as she looked through the clothing before shrugging with a chuckle. "Oh, I'm sure I'll find something perfect for today."

Monica looked over to Alexandria and blinked, with a confused and curious look in her eyes and face, hearing the explanation of the mirror. "What made you break it in the first place? She asked, not quite sure what she should think. Monica would never do such a thing. Partly because it was very bad luck, but mostly because she took such time in front of one to make herself look just they way she wanted to.

Once Alexandria walked softly over the closet, Monica just kept continuing to flip through the various clothing. "Tell me if you see something you like," She said, pausing at each article, looking it over, and thinking of how she or Alexandria would look in it. Not everything in the closet was appropriate for such a formal gathering of course. There was a decent portion that was overly skimpy and highly revealing, lingerie that should really be worn only around the Mansion, or solely around Davis. "Blue, blue, blue..." Monica chanted under her breath, looking for anything that would do.

Alexandria sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose for a moment before shaking her head, trying to rid herself of the bad memories that had led to her outburst of anger and violence. "I'd really rather not talk about it right now." she said to Monica before beginning to go through the clothing as well.

So far she's seen plenty of beautiful and sexy clothing but nothing that really caught her eye and she smiled. "Stop. I like this one." she said gently and she plucked a dress out of the closet. "This one is perfect."

It was a strapless corset dress. The corset was all white with silver swirls stitched into it and it was lined with a soft white fur, the front laced together was a white silk ribbon and her pale skin could be seen in the spacing between the ribbon and the edges of the corset. At the front, it dipped low and into a slight point while the back was a little higher for her tail so it could be fit through the hold between the skirt and the corset. The skirt of the dress was a handkercheif skirt made of a mixture of white, silver and ice blue gossimar material so her long legs could be seen.

Back
Top Bottom