Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D.E.666 ~ A Kitsune for Him (Cont. from old bluemoon) ~ Skye Pilot

RE: A Kitsune for Him (Cont. from old bluemoon)

After she entered the room, Alexandria could hear Apollo moving around while she got ready for bed and she smiled slightly as she crawled into bed, pushing back the covers and crawling beneath. With a sight, she got comfortable and nestled into her bed before closing her eyes to try and sleep. She was tired, she could feel it, but she just couldn't seem to get to sleep. For a little while the kitsune tossed and turned as she tried to sleep, but after a bit she knew that it was hopeless and she sat up in the bed, adjusting her nightgown before finally slipping out of bed.

She looked around her darkened room for a moment before grabbing the robe that went with the gown she wore and she slipped it on, though didn't tie it shut. Silently, she moved out of the bedroom and silently moved down the hall, her footsteps soft and her tail lightly dragging on the floor behind her as she made her way down the hall to Apollo's room. For a couple minutes she stood there trying to decide on whether or not she wanted to enter before taking a deep breath and she grasp the doorknob and slowly turned it, pushing the door open without making a sound and she entered. Looking around, she saw the lights still on and she caught the very faint scent of the rum he had opened not too long before.

The girl smiled slightly as she closed the door behind her and she looked around slowly, her pale gaze sweeping over everything. For a bit she didn't see Apollo anywhere before spotting him outside in the recliner and she smiled as she moved over to the door that led out to the balcony. "Apollo." she said softly after stepping out onto the balcony. As she stood there, dressed in her white gown with her hair down, the moonlight reflected off of her, making her look like an unearthly being, the moonlight making her glow.

Apollo hadn’t even been through half of his drink yet, but already he was starting to drift off. It had been a busy day, with calls from Davis, making travel arrangements, and clearing his schedule for an indefinite amount of time. It took a lot of effort from himself, and several assistants, but it all got done. And now, out on the balcony of the tropical resort, overlooking such a perfect setting, Apollo relaxed. It was late, and rest was setting in, while his eyes got lost in the stars above.

Soon, he slipped into a half awake, half dream state. He wasn’t sure how to distinguish between what his eyes were seeing, mixed with what his mind was imagining. It was all starting to blur softly, while he started to doze. But, just as he was about to slip off, he heard a sweet, innocent voice call out for him, forcing Apollo to perk up at once.

Sitting up in the recliner, Apollo looked over to the door. Most of the lights in the suite were off, except for a few that were lit to see the way. Blinking several times, and shaking the sleepiness from his head, the man still wasn’t sure if he was awake or dreaming. Alexandria was there, dressed like a maiden of the night, bathed and washed in the moonlight from above. It was a majestic sight to behold. Apollo was in complete awe, having never seen anything similar. “Ale... Alexandria?” he finally managed to ask, unsure of what else to ask or do at such a late hour. Slightly coming to his senses, he followed up, but with a friendly smile on his face. “I thought you went to sleep for the evening? Is something wrong?” the man asked sincerely, sitting up more, his attention on Alexandria, and her alone.

Alexandria watched the man begin to perk up before moving over to the edge of the balcony, placing her hands upon the guard rail that kept the guests from falling over, looking out over the scenery below and she smiles slightly. She heard him say her name from behind her and then ask if there was something wrong. Slowly she turned slightly to look at the man from over her shoulder. "I had. But I couldn't sleep." she says gently. "There's... too much on my mind right now."

She turned back to the scenery with a sigh and shook her head. "Doubts... memories... worries.... Questions that need to be answered... But I don't have the answers and I don't know how to get them." she said, her worry and concern showing in her voice as she spoke to him, her long tail twitching and swaying behind her while her small ears laid back a bit as she gripped the railing tighter in her hands while shaking her head. She became silent for a while, frowning as she glared slightly for a moment before speaking again. "Can I... can I speak freely with you?" she asked suddenly. "Can I ask questions and tell you things without being punished? And will you answer as honestly as you can?"

After saying this, she turned to face him, a serious look on her face that hadn't been there before. But beneath that serious look was one of pleading. She needed his honesty. As well as answers to things that she would be to scared to ask of Davis.

Watching the kitsune go to the railing, Apollo listened on, hearing Alexandria’s voice. Hearing her response, knowing there was much on her mind, the man shifted in his recliner, setting down his drink. Even though he was planning on relaxing, now was not the time to indulge. The tone in Alexandria’s voice was serious, even if her entire body glistened and shone so beautifully under the moonlight.

Apollo looked upon her face, seeing the worry, doubt, and fear within. With a gulp stuck in his throat, he listened on. Alexandria was carrying a hard burden, and a good portion of the weight was now setting on his shoulders too. He didn’t know where this was all going, but it was not headed in a direction he had not expected.

With only by the moon above, Apollo saw Alexandria’s tail twitch, her ears falling backwards. When the girl turned, asking if she could question him questions freely. Apollo nodded of course, noting the serious, concerned look on her face. Even though he had spent some very erotic, kinky times with her, now was not the time for lies or deceit. When Alexandria mentioned being punished for asking questions, Apollo frowned. Just what kind of place was Davis running? Apollo would rarely punish one of his servants for asking a question, unless it was really out there. “I’m here, listening,” Apollo told her, in the confines of the night. “I can tell you what I know, but I’m not sure I have all the answers you are searching for,” he said, already feeling more burden press upon his shoulders. Bitting his lower lips, he prepared for an onslaught, not knowing at all what to expect.

The girl stood there, gazing at him from over her shoulder as she waited for his response. When he nodded, giving her permission to speak freely, she relaxed a bit and nodded slightly before sighing and looking out over the beach again. For a long moment she was silent, clearly trying to sort through her thoughts and decide what to ask first. Finally she asked the one question that was plaguing her the most. "How can a female tell if she is going to have a child?" she asked seriously. The question was probably one that Apollo was least expecting, but it was one that she desperately needed an answer to yet one that she feared the answer to. As she asked, her hand touched her arm where she'd been injected with the multiple drugs the night before.

Before he could speak, she spoke again. "During my time with... Quinn." she paused, her voice thick with emotion. "The man did things that Davis would be upset about. He... injected some kind of drug into me. One of them caused me to... grow..." She paused again as she blushed before turning to face him. "My chest, I mean. It got bigger and... and milk came out. The other drug... he said would make it so I could get pregnant." The vixen swallowed while she took a deep breath. She was obviously upset over remembering things, but she needed to let someone know and if Apollo knew, she figured he'd be able to let Davis know later.

"The men at the pet shop where I grew up always told me that I had been altered so that I could breed. They said that I had been surgically fixed. But Davis told me that his scientists had a way to make it possible for me to be able to." she tells Apollo while slowly moving towards him. "I fear that I am carrying Quinns child, Apollo. He said that if I am and it's a girl, he'll... have sex with it and then sell it. And I fear that Master Davis will be angry with me if it is true."

The girl moved over to the recliner and sank to her knees in front of him and gazed up at him with a begging look on her face. "Please Apollo... What am I to do? I don't want to disappoint my master again." She closed her eyes and rested her forehead against the mans knee while fighting back the tears she felt gathering in her eyes.

Apollo sat there, watching Alexandria look out over the beach, still quiet as she either tried to get her thoughts together, find the right words, or build up enough courage to finally speak. For the first time in his life, Apollo did not know what to say. Alexandria asked if she was pregnant from her time with Quinn. Before he could even processes that, the girl turned toward him. With her statement about her chest, Apollo swallowed. Sure, he had noticed, but he had initially thought it was just his imagination. Alexandria’s chest was larger, though he had not known the means by which it had occurred. Watching the young girl sink down, and bury her head against his leg, there was not much he could do..

Sitting up, Apollo petted through her silky, silver hair, light and soft, doing his best to comfort the girl, knowing her sobs were forthcoming. “I... I don’t think you are pregnant...” He started, focusing more on fact than emotion. “There are ways, to reverse how you were created... to make one be able to have a child...” Apollo told her. “But it’s more than just a shot, or a pill... it takes weeks of treatments. Quinn could not have come up with a way to do such a thing on his own, with a simple injection...” The man said.

“There are tests for telling if you are pregnant, but they are not accurate for a few days... or weeks,” Apollo said. “Whatever he injected you with, it may have caused some changes, but reversing your ability to have a child is unlikely,” He continued. “If there had been such an advancement, surely myself or Davis would have heard about it. It wouldn’t be concealed in a pocket, just to be used for revenge,”

“I’ll look into it, Alexandria,” Apollo told the girl, still petting her head, hoping it would help, not sure his touch would. “There are many like you out in the world, and a simple fix would be well known. It wouldn’t be kept a secret,” Apollo told her. Sitting up more in the reclining chair, Apollo tugged the light girl up into the chair with him. Leaning back with the girl, he held her close under the starlight, and the sounds of the waves on the nearby beach. Apollo just felt like she needed to be held. If he was in Alexandria’s position, he would want the same. Resting there, he kept her close, giving the comfort she so most desperately needed after such endures.

Alexandria felt Apollo move as he sat up and as his hand began to pet her silky hair, the tears spilled over and ran down her cheeks and her shoulders shook with her silent sobs. It wasn't often that she was comforted so it meant a lot to her that he was doing so. When he spoke up, she slowly lifted her head and looked up at him with watery wide eyes as he spoke and told her that he didn't think that she was pregnant because it would take more than a shot or pill, that it would take weeks of treatments to fix what had been done to her.

The girl paid close attention to his words about a shot that could do such a thing could not of been done by Quinn on his own and that it wouldn't of been kept a secret. A look of both relief and heartbreak was in her eyes and she sighed as a small smile formed on her face. She was relieved that it was unlikely that she was carrying that horrid mans child, but heartbroken because having a child was one of her deepest desires. That poor excuse for a man had toyed with her emotions in a way that could break her in a way that not even Davis would want.

As Apollo continued petting her, she leaned into his touch a bit and she closed her eyes, turning her head to kiss his palm softly. When she was tugged into the chair with him, she made a sound of surprised before smiling as he held her close. Curling up into his side, Alexandria wrapped an arm around his waist while her long fluffy tail became draped over them both in the chilly night. "Thank you for listening." she whispered to him, tipping her head back to look up at him. "Will... will you let master Davis know?" she asked. "I want him to know what had happened, but I'm scared to tell him myself."

Apollo hated seeing Alexandria like this. She was sad, confused, and didn’t know what to do next. Her pale cheeks were covered with tears, and they were just more reflective in the stars above, along with the moon. Somehow, her sadness seemed to be multiplied by the low light. Apollo did the only thing that came to mind for the sad girl. He held her close.

As Alexandria curled up against him, the man just held her close, feeling her lips kiss the palm of his hand. The tickle and sensation flowed up his arm, making him wiggle his fingers, before they came to a rest. With the kitsune wrapping her arm so pleasantly about his waist, he felt her tail and hair land about him, draping his body in such a sensual blanket. “I will Davis know,” Apollo whispered into her ear, just pulling her closer, wanting her to rest, just relax for a change of pace.

Keeping Alexandria close, sharing the warmth of their bodies, Apollo fell asleep. It wasn’t until the sun started to rise, that he began to stir. At first, he wasn’t sure about what had happened, with Alexandria laying exhausted upon him. The words and thoughts from the night before began to shift through his mind, remembering it all. Wiggling her a little, he slowly began to awaken the kitsune. “Hey you,” Apollo said, looking deep into her eyes. “It’s morning” Petting through her delightful silver hair, Apollo gave a light kiss to her cheek. “Go get dressed. It’s your vacation. It’s time for you to relax”

Alexandria smiled gently when he wiggled his fingers before settling her head against his chest while he held her close. This was something that the girl truly needed. After he told her he'd let her master know, she sighed and smiled a little wider. "Thank you." she murmured before relaxing completely in his arms. Now that she finally told someone what had happened and Davis would soon know what happened, she was able to begin healing. With a soft yawn, she snuggled into the blonde haired mans side and closed her eyes as she fell asleep. Despite the chill that came from the ocean air, their shared body heat kept them warm while the thick fluffy fur of her tail acted like a blanket and kept the warmth in.

The next morning, when he woke, her head was tucked gently beneath his chin and there was a look of complete peace upon her face, the delicate features of her face completely relaxed. When he shook her a little, her eyes fluttered before she slowly opened them with a yawn. She blinked as her eyes got used to the daylight before looking up at him and smiling gently as he spoke. "Hey." she murmured before nodding at his comment about it being morning.

A light purring sound escaped her as he petted through her silver hair and she smiled wider at his kiss. It seemed that getting the truth off her chest and his comfort had helped her a lot, though there would probably be the occasional set back. But this vacation with this wonderful man would do the kitsune a world of good compared to remaining in the mansion where it all had happened. When Apollo told her to get dressed, she nodded while sitting up. "Is there a certain outfit I should wear?" she asked. "I mean, depending on what we're doing. Should I wear shorts? A bathing suit?"

Because she'd not been taught about how to really dress outside of the mansion, she wasn't sure what situations called for different outfits. Usually she was to wear something sexy or cute to please Davis. And since she'd only been off of the mansion grounds once, she'd never had the chance to learn.

Apollo was tired. It had been a long day, followed with a long conversation with Alexandria. Even though it was late, or early, depending upon perspective, the man was exhausted. While Alexandria relaxed in his arms, he felt her thick luxurious tail drape over the pair, aiding as a blanket. Apollo just held the girl close, enjoying the comforts into the night so much. The next morning, Apollo was surprised that Alexandria was still there, resting upon him. It had been just a few hours, it seemed, since they had decided to sleep. Really, he had expected her to have found her own room, her own bed, rather than falling asleep with him out on the balcony.

With Alexandria tucked under his chin, and against his chest, he couldn’t help but admire the girl. She looked so very calm and relaxed, almost as if she had belonged right there, all of her life. Apollo tried to let that moment last, just enjoying the moment in the early morning light. But, like all good things, it had to come to an end. Stirring her awake, he shifted, wrapping his arms about her neck, as she asked what she should wear. “Something light, it will be hot today,” Apollo told her. “Perhaps a bathing suit underneath... we might go swimming, or spend some time at the beach later. It would help to be ready for that,” The blonde man told her. “The closet is full of choices from Davis. I’m sure you will be able to find something... Just don’t wear anything uncomfortable.... you’ll regret it by this evening.” Apollo told her with a teasing smile. “I thought we might walk around, and do some exploring... find a few trails, perhaps go for a boat ride, and just spend some time outdoors. If there is anything you see, or want to do, I’m all for it,” Apollo told her with a smile.

Slipping off to his own room, Apollo dressed himself in almost identical attire to what he had been wearing. Khaki shorts, and a polo shirt, with sandals on his feet. He took a shower first, of course, wanting to be clean and ready for the day ahead. Once out of the shower and dressed, the man went to the kitchen, fetching a glass of orange juice. Wandering back out onto the balcony, looking over the waves, and the morning ocean, Apollo sipped at his juice, awaiting Alexandria.

Alexandria listened to him as he suggested what to wear and she nodded with a smile, resting her chin against his chest while listening to him. After he finished, she sat up slowly and stretched with another nod. "Okay. Those sound good." she said gently, her blue eyes glittering with a bit more life then they had the night before. Clearly their talk the night before had helped her a lot since she usually couldn't talk honestly to anyone. After all, all her life she'd been tormented and abused by everyone and the only person she could even call something like a friend was Monica, the neko pet that had taken her under her wing. Even then, there was the occasional tension because of how things tended to get competitive in the house in order to be the masters favorite pet.

Alexandria knew that she and Monica were the favorites, even though Alexandria didn't do anything to compete for the spot. Slowly the kitsune stood up and stretched some more before she watched him head into his room. With a smile, she moved through his room to the hall before heading down the hall to her bedroom where she closed the door and she stripped off her night gown and robe before heading into the bathroom to shower. As she did, some more of the red tint to her hair washed out, making her frown slightly when she saw the water swirl pink for a bit. It reminded her of when she'd been attacked and raped by that man so long ago in her masters pool room.

Shaking her head, she finished washing up before getting out and drying off, taking extra care to make sure her ears, tail and long hair was try and taken care of before she went and got dressed. She found a white and sky blue bikini in the dresser and she smiled before slipping it on. The blue and white colors swirled together in something of a floral design. The kitsune rather liked it and she ran her hands over it, straightening the straps before moving to the closet. It wasn't long before she found a light sundress that looked comfortable. With a slight nod, she slipped into it as well before putting on a pair of sandals. Once she brushed her hair and pulled it back into a high ponytail, she turned and found her way to the kitchen where Apollo was.

Apollo leaned back against the kitchen counter, fresh from the shower, and casually dressed, finishing off his juice. He was already looking into the fridge, grabbing the jug of orange juice for a second serving, when he caught a glimpse of Alexandria from the corner of his eye. Offering the girl a smile, he stood up, taking another glass from the cupboard. Pouring Alexandria a glass of juice, the man tried his best to keep his eyes off the girl. Alexandria looked so attractive, and so very sexy. The sundress the girl had picked out only made him wonder what might be underneath. But, after what she had just been through recently, he quickly tossed those thoughts away. Alexandria was here to relax, and with any luck, put behind and forget the horrible things that happened to her.

Looking Alexandria in the eyes with a happy smile, Apollo placed his glass on the counter. “You look amazing...” He told her with praise. Even though the girls clothes had been shipped in, she still managed to pick out an outfit that fit her just perfectly, accenting her body. Very gently, Apollo laced his fingers along Alexandra’s in a clasp. Without nothing more than a smile, he led the kitsune to the elevator.

Before long, the pair found themselves upon one of the many docks in the bay. Apollo was still holding onto Alexandria’s hand, keeping the girl close. The sky was cloudless, a perfect blue, as small rolling waves of the ocean made their way upon the nearby beach, pulling the lapping lightly upon the white sand. The morning air was hinted with a light salinity, making their noses tingle. As the two of them stood upon the pier, Apollo then guided Alexandria into his private sailing yacht. It wasn’t a large vessel by any means, but it came with a small crew to take care of everything. Built into the stern was a small couch, which Apollo sat down upon, with Alexandria next to him. Before long, the yacht was out in the bay, the sails catching the wind.

The vessel took a quick loop around the tropical island on which they were staying. After that, it was guided past a few of the smaller, nearby islands. None of them were developed, since they were not large enough to be economical. The ocean wind passed over them and through their hair, as the sailboat just cruised along. Taking in the scenery, the beauty of the luscious landscapes, Apollo just sat next to Alexandria, not saying anything, wanting her to enjoy the leisurely ride, knowing she needed to relax.

Close to lunchtime, one of the crew came up from the small galley under deck, providing for each of them a delightful chicken salad sandwich, along made from scratch potato chips, seasoned with sea salt. After several bites of his sandwich, Apollo looked over to Alexandria with a smile. “Enjoying the trip so far?” He asked happily. “We could go back to the main island soon, and go on a tour there... or we could stay out here all day,” Taking a sip of his ice tea, Apollo asked. “What would you prefer?”

Alexandria saw Apollo in the fridge when she entered the room and she smiled at him when she saw him smile at her. When he got her a glass and poured her some juice, her small smile widened as she took the glass. "Thanks." she said gently before taking a sip, her long tail twitching behind her. She noticed that he had a little trouble keeping his eyes off of her and it made her blush a little. Even though she'd been through hell just the other night, Alexandria knew Apollo and she knew he was a nice man who wouldn't purposely cause harm like Quinn had.

As he placed his glass down and said she looked amazing, she giggled and smiled a little wider. "Thank you." she told him. It was a pretty outfit but it was very casual for a day out in the sun. She took another drink of her juice, enjoying the tangy taste of orange. It didn't take her long to finish it and she set her glass down next to his as he gently took her hand into his and she smiled up at him. Without saying anything, she turned and followed him to the elevator, picking up her tail and draping it over her arm as they walked.

It didn't take them long to reach the docks and her nose twitched at the strange scent that came from the bay. The kitsune walked close to his side, a little nervous to be near the water because she didn't know how to swim, but she trusted Apollo. She liked how beautiful the day was, a small smile on her lips as she gazed up at the bright blue sky and then gazed out at the ocean, watching the waves come in and then go back out. At the pier, she turned her gaze to the yacht as he led her to it.

Stepping onto the yacht, Alexandria was a little unsteady but she moved carefully towards the small couch with Apollo's help and she sat down next to him. As it pulled out of the bay, she leaned against his side a little and rested her head against the mans shoulder while a peaceful smile formed on her lips. For a little while, the kitsune sat there with her eyes closed just relaxing before she opened her eyes and gazed out at the islands they sailed past. "It's beautiful here." she said to him gently, breaking the silence between them after a while.

At lunch time, she looked up when a crew member came up with food for them and she felt her stomach growl, letting her know that she was hungry and she smiled gently before beginning to eat with Apollo. The food was quite different from what she usually had at home and she liked it, deciding to ask Monica if they could have it at home. When he spoke up and asked if she was enjoying the trip, she nodded while swallowing the bite of sandwich that she'd just taken. "I am. Very much." she replied. "It's nice to be out in the sunlight more. Usually I'm stuck in the house."

Alexandria was a little surprised when he asked her what she wanted t do and she showed on her face. "I'd love to stay out here all day, but I think a tour around the island would be nice." she told him.

While they waited for the yacht, Apollo noticed Alexandria’s nose twitch, making him smirk. Nearly everything she did was cute in a way, and he knew that almost everything here was new for her. With her heightened senses of smell and hearing, Apollo was almost concerned that the tropical environment, with all it’s sights and smells might be too much for her to take in all at once. But, it seemed that Alexandria was adjusting to everything, and not becoming too overwhelmed by the rush of each new experience.

Apollo smiled again as the yacht headed out into the bay, feeling the kitsune lean up against him, and even rest her head on his shoulder. Taking in a breath of the coastal air, he gently draped an arm over Alexandria, letting her rest up against him. It was such a nice day, and the boat trip was very relaxing. Apollo just hoped that it would help get her mind off the recent events that had transpired back at Davis's mansion.

As they finished up lunch together, Quinn told the crew to take them back to the docks, so he and Alexandria could do a tour of the island. By early afternoon, they were coming back into the bay they had left. Apollo helped Alexandria off the boat and onto the dock, holding her hand all the while. He did it to comfort the kitsune, and also for her own safety too. The last thing either of them needed was for Alexandria to slip and sprain an ankle or break a led when Apollo was supposed to be taking care of her. Guiding her back to the nearby hotel, Apollo led her back down to the underground garage, where they had been the night before when they first arrived. Going over to a bright, cherry red convertible, Apollo smiled to Alexandria, opening the passenger door for her. Once seated, he took his spot in the driver seat. Looking over to Alexandria, he smiled "Maybe I'll have to teach you how to drive later," he winked, half joking, and half serious about that.

Taking off from the cool underground garage, into the warm, tropical afternoon air was a bit of a shock, but Apollo quickly got used to it. He drove on one of the roads that looped around the outer edge of the island, going past the docks they were just at, along with several beaches. On the far side of the island, the elevation climbed up, with the road going along more of a sheer drop off, overlooking the ocean from a good height. Many people were out enjoying the day, most of them tourists, some of them with their own pets too. A few people had small shops set up along certain sections of the road, selling anything from fruit and snacks, to clothes and hand made jewelry. Apollo also drove past one of the few natural hot spring sites the island had to offer. "I hear this place is amazing at night," He told Alexandria. "From what Davis has told me, the pools of water will glow only under a full moon" Apollo had no idea if that was true, but Davis had told him that. "Maybe we will have to try them out sometime," he suggested. "Hot springs are very soothing and relaxing, and the natural water is good for the skin too," Apollo said, hoping it might spark her interest for one of the evenings here. It was an establishment that was fairly restrictive in who they let it, but Apollo of course had the right connections to get in.

A short while later, Apollo took a turn, leading off the main road. Within a few minutes, he parked the car, once again helping Alexandria out. In front of them was a bustling marketplace, most of the shops built out of trees from the island and canvas, though there were a few permanent ones made of stone or brick. "Let's see if we can find any souvenirs," Apollo said with a smile, more than happy to buy Alexandria anything she might like. Just like the smaller stands along the roadway, the individual shops her sold a variety of goods. Some plain, but others with exotic looking or one of a kind items. Holding Alexandria's hand, he walked with her into the small crowd of tourists and locals. "See any shop you would like to go to first, Alexandria?"

From the corner of her eye, Alexandria saw Apollo's smirk and a small smile quirked at the corners of her mouth before she looked at him completely, her blue eyes glittering brightly. There was still lingering effects from that night showing in the girl, with the way that she occasionally got a little jumpy or when she was left to her own thoughts, a shadowed look would occasionally form on her face. However, she was getting much better as time went by and Apollos company and kindness was definitely helping. And now that she was in a completely different place, she didn't have to see things that would remind her of what had happened.

As she leaned against him, the kitsune sighed happily while he draped his arm over her and she smiled, watching the waves in the water while the boat moved through the water in the bay. Silently, she finished eating her lunch, occasionally making a remark about something she saw out in the water. Once she was finished with her food, she just relaxed in his arms while he held her and they returned to dock. With the mans help, the girl carefully stepped out of the boat, the swaying of the boat making her a little unsteady until both feet were on the dock and she continued to hold his hand as they returned to the hotel.

Back at the building, she looked around a little as they made their way into the garage and she smiled as he opened the door for her. "Thank you." she murmured as she sat down, carefully arranging her tail so it wouldn't get caught in the door. His comment about teaching her to drive made her giggle before shake her head. "As much as I might enjoy learning, I don't know if Master Davis would want me to."

The sudden change from the cool garage to the warm tropical air made the kitsune shudder with a soft gasp before she adjusted to the change and she began enjoying the feeling of him driving along the roads. Closing her eyes and tipping her head back, the kitsune took a deep breath while enjoying the feeling of the warm air caressing her face and pulling at her ponytail. The fur of her tail fluttered as well occasionally. While she sat like that, there was a peaceful look on her face. A small gentle smile upon her pink lips and her cheeks tinted with just a hint of pink from both the sun and her enjoyment of their outing.

Hearing her companion speak, the girls ears twitched to show he had her attention before she opened her eyes and looked over at him then out at the scenery they were passing and she nodded slightly. "It sounds like it would be beautiful to see." she said after he told her about the pools of water glowing under a full moon. "Will we still be here during a full moon?" she asked, knowing that a full moon only occurred once every couple weeks. At the mention of hot springs though, her attention was quickly diverted and she looked curious. "C-could we try it?" she asked softly, clearly a little uncomfortable asking for something. She wasn't the type that usually asked to do or try something, the fear of being punished for asking usually holding her back.

Upon arriving at their destination, she smiled up at him as he helped her out of the car, once more making sure her tail was clear of the door before looking at the marketplace before them with curiosity. While her new experiences upon the yacht and on the beach were fairly easy to adjust to and didn't overwhelm her at all, all the new sights, sounds and smells in the marketplace was a little overwhelming for her and she moved close to him while he took her hand and she glanced up at him at the mention of getting souvenirs. "What are... souvenirs?" she asked softly as he led her into the crowd. Her hand held his firmly while her other rested upon his forearm, her long fluffy tail draped over her own arm so it wouldn't get stepped upon. His question about if she saw any shop she might like to go surprised her a little before she smiled and looked around, her pale gaze sweeping over the different shops around them.

For a little while she just looked around before gently tugging upon his hand and pointing to a shop a little ways down the market. The shop sold an array of exotic items and from what Alexandria could see from where they were, there were small, pretty wooden boxes on a table near the entrance. It was run by an older, kind looking lady with tan skin and long black hair that was streaked with grey. Working in the shop with her was a male pet with long pale sandy colored ears and a long bushy tail that matched, clearly marking him as some kind of fox but Alexandria couldn't tell what kind.

((He's a fennec fox))

Apollo couldn't help but smile as they started their driving tour around the island. He just happened to look over to Alexandria as the wind blew over the both of them. She certainly seemed to look relaxed and at ease for the moment. Apollo was glad for that, since from the limited details Davis had given him, she needed exactly that. The wind passed over her features, making the snow white fur and hair dance with it's movement. Apollo could even make out a slight smile on her lips, along with a kiss of the days sun on her usually pale skin. He knew that she didn't get to leave the mansion much, and Apollo didn't want her very light skin to get burnt by the sun.

As they went by the hot springs, Apollo was glad to hear she was excited about the hot springs. It wasn't just to see them, but to try them out under the light of a full moon. "I think we will be able to try them out, Alexandria," he said with a nod, but not making a promise he might not be able to keep. "I think there is a full moon tomorrow night, if you can wait until then," Apollo continued telling Alexandria with a happy smile. He wanted to go too of course, since it would be a new experience for him as well. She seemed a little uneasy to ask, like it might be a problem for her to even suggest such a thing. "We are here to have fun, and to enjoy ourselves. If you want to try something, I'm not going to say no, unless it's for your own safety," Apollo told her, as they started to drive away from the establishment. "You won't get punished for asking about anything, I promise," He hoped that would help alleviate some of her anxiety.

Getting to the bazar, and watching Alexandria slip out of the car, her long tail in hand, Apollo reached for her hand when she asked about what souvenirs were. Davis really did need to take her out of the house more, though he was happy to educate her too. "Souvenirs are usually small gifts or items that people by on vacation. Then, when they are back home, they can be reminded of the trip, or some event that happened when they were there. Souvenirs can be anything really from pictures to little figurines, jewelry or small trinkets," Apollo explained. As they got closer to the crowd, he could tell that this was new for her too. There were a lot of people, along with so many various sights and smells all mixed in together. He had hoped it wouldn't be too much for her to take in all at once, and APollo was little worried at first. But, within a few minutes, Alexandria seemed to be slowly adjusting to it all. If she asked to leave, he would absolutely take her away, and find something else to do. However, after he asked if she saw a shop that looked interesting, it took a moment before he got his answer.

With Alexandria squeezing his hand, and pointing in the direction of one of the shops, Apollo looked over at it, along with the older woman that seemed to be the proprieter. The store certainly looked interesting, with a few items set out, along with some small wooden boxes set out for display. And then, he saw the male pet that was helping to run the shop. Apollo had no way of knowing what sort of relationship the older lady had with the pet. He could be owned by her, or just a friend of course. Apollo knew that Alexandria had met others like herself at the Mansion, but he had no idea if she had ever met a male pet before. Davis and Apollo almost exclusively bought females. He couldn't help but wonder if the male fox was the sole reason she wanted to visit. Perhaps she was curious, or maybe she was acting on some sort of instinct.

Holding her hand still, Apollo took Alexandria up to the small shop, taking a look over the wares and items they had setting out. Most of the items he saw, Apollo was not familiar with. There was something about the shop he just couldn't place his finger on though. It made him a little uneasy to be here, but he couldn't figure out why. Maybe it was just the older woman that kept glancing in his direction when she thought he wasn't paying attention. "See anything you like so far, Alexandria?" he asked. Nothing was labeled with a price, which usually meant items were expensive, for trade, or a little of both. Apollo didn't have a lot of spare cash on him, so he hoped things weren't too pricy. Of course, they could always come back.

Alexandria nodded slightly when he said they might be able to see the pools of water during the full moon and she smiled. She wasn't expecting a promise and hearing that they might made her happy. It wasn't often that she got to try new things that she personally liked. "Yes, I can wait until then." she replied gently with a faint giggle. When he told her they were there to have fun and enjoy themselves, and that she should ask if she wanted to try something, the kitsune blushed a little before nodding. His promise that she wouldn't get punished if she asked did help her relax more and she leaned back in her seat. With Davis, she wasn't sure how he would react if she asked to try something or to get something.

She listened closely as he explained what a souvenir was, she looked interested. Though she didn't know exactly what vacation meant, she figured it meant a trip to do something fun and relaxing like what she was doing with him. With a small smile, she let him lead her over to the small shop she'd pointed out and she approached with him, her gaze moving over the different items set out front and then moving over the woman that ran the shop then the pet with her, though as she gazed at the male fox, she had a slightly guarded look about her.

When she had been in the shop, she'd met a couple of male pets and they hadn't been very pleasant. Then again, most of the people and pets she'd met in the shop had thought she was a foul tempered female as well since she'd been quite wild back then. After glancing over the male pet, she began looking over the items that were sitting out on the tables. Her gaze swept over everything, but they kept coming back to the small wooden boxes and she gazed curiously at them. "These Apollo." she said softly. "They're so pretty and so interesting."

Gently withdrawing her hand from his, she looked the box over curiously but could see no way to open it. Carefully picking one up, she brought it closer to look at the details a little better. It was just a little larger then her palm and was made of polished wood with a forest landscape carved into it. "A puzzle box miss." the male pet said, his voice light and soft. Standing from the stool he sat on, the pet approached. He was easily a head shorter then her and maybe a year or so younger. "Each box is made differently, but the concept is the same. You have to... figure out how to open them." Picking up a different one, he slowly showed Apollo and Alexandria how it opened by sliding different panels on it before it opened to show the inside of the box where a small treasure could be held.

"Some of them open like this. Some of the even smaller ones just change shape while the larger ones..." he said, pointing at the larger chests upon the shelves within the shop. "Are even harder to open. If you're new to puzzles, I'd recommend one of these small ones."

While Alexandria looked over the ornate wooden boxes the shop had on display, he still couldn't shake the odd feeling he had. Apollo didn't know quite what it was from. It could have been the elderly woman, or her fennec companion. Maybe it was just from the alluring mystery of the puzzle boxes that attracted Alexandria to the shop in the first place. Apollo did his best to just shrug it off. He had been to this particular bazar a few times in the past, but not enough to have visited every single shop. Some were permanent, and others moved along at their whim.

Apollo looked over at the puzzle box that Alexandria had chosen to examine. The forest carving in the small wooden box was clearly done by hand. In fact, the box was meticulously crafted. Whoever made it had spent many hours just to create such a small item. Apollo couldn't guess how long the larger wooden boxes must take someone if they were made in the same manner. The man bit his lower lip, wondering what kind of price tag these might hold after all. Even though money was not the issue, he couldn't imagine they did much business with the average tourist. Deep pockets were required.

As the male fennec fox approached Alexandria, Apollo watched him somewhat cautiously, in an effort to protract Alexandria. He moved closer to the kitsune, gently wrapping a loose arm behind her waist, showing that she was with Apollo, just in case. Apollo continued watching the male pet demonstrate the other puzzle box, showing how to slide the panels to unlock and open the box. Nodding, Apollo glanced over to Alexandria. "They seem very interesting, and quite unique, Alexandria," he agreed. "Is that the one you would like?" he asked. Alexandria obviously liked the one she was holding, since it drew her attention first. Apollo then looked towards the male fox in front of them. "I didn't see a price anywhere… how much do you want for it?" He asked, starting to pull out his leather wallet, and counting a few bills, in an effort to show he could easily pay for any of the boxes in the shop

From further within the shop, the older woman watched the two fair haired customers carefully, though she watched everyone like that. She was a local on the island and was taught to keep a careful eye on anyone purchasing stuff in case someone decided to steal from the shop. Unfortunately, she didn't speak a bit of English, which was why she had her pet fox working in the shop. He was usually rather chipper and friendly towards others, and he'd been taught English as well as the native language of the island by the pet shop she'd gotten him at.

When he had approached Alexandria, the male pet had seen Apollo watching him and sent the older male a friendly smile while the man wrapped an arm around the kitsune. But the smaller male didn't let it phase him. He was friendly and professional as he spoke about what they sold in the shop, nodding when Apollo said the boxes seemed interesting and unique. Every box in the shop was one of a kind and none of them had any doubles. Alexandria looked up at Apollo when he asked if that was the one she'd like and she smiled brightly before nodding. "Yes please." she said softly, with a hint of pleading in her voice. Her eyes were bright with the excitement of getting something so nice as a gift or as Apollo called it, a souvenir.

Upon being spoken to again, the male fox's ears perked up a bit before he turned and looked at the woman that owned the shop, calling back to her while holding up the box he held. Standing, she moved forward before looking at the type that Alexandria was holding before looking into the young womans face and studying her before saying something to her pet and returning to her seat. "The mistress said that for you miss, fifteen dollars." he said gently, proving that while the boxes might be a little pricey, they weren't overly expensive. At least not the small ones. And what he didn't say was that his mistress was offering the box at a lower price then normal. Usually she might change the price depending on the customer. But because Alexandria seemed so interested and excited about the puzzle box, she offered a discount.

Even with his arm wrapped around Alexandria's waist, Apollo's look was guarded and protected, not wanting anything to happen to the young kitsune. The male pet seems nice enough, but Apollo wasn't about to take any chances, just in case it was all some sort of elaborate deception. Perhaps he was being overly cautious, but when Davis put him personally in charge of Alexandria's care and well-being, he had to be protective. If she somehow got lost, or kidnapped, he knew what Davis would do to him, and it was not an experience Apollo cared to endure.

As the pet smiled at him, Apollo could tell that he was being sincere, and that he had nothing else planned except to make a little money from the handcrafted puzzle boxes. He began to let his guard down, letting the male fox get a little closer to the pair. After Alexandria said that she wanted the box she was holding, he wondered what she might store in it. He didn't think the kitsune had all that many possessions of her own. Maybe she would find a ring, necklace, or some other trinket at another vendor to place in the box for safekeeping.

Listening to the conversation between the fennec and the shop owner, Apollo was able to pick out a few words. There were few islanders that still spoke the native language, and on his previous visits he had learned some, but he was far from understanding most of it. When the pet came back, Apollo was shocked to hear the cheap price. He couldn't remember the last time he had bought something that was only fifteen dollars. Usually, he paid for things with hundred dollar bills. Today at least, he was carrying around a little extra change, which now seemed to work out perfectly. "Fifteen? Are you sure?" he asked, handed Alexandria the bills so she could pay the fox herself. "It just seems like too little for such meticulous craftsmanship," he commented.

Finishing up at the shop, Apollo took Alexandria's free hand in his, starting to wander from the shop with the puzzle boxes. He was happy that Alexandria found something she liked, was truly interested in, and could actually call her own. Smiling over to Alexandria as the started to walk through the large bazaar, he nudged her a little with his hip. "So, did you like him?" he asked, teasing of course. It was mostly to see her reaction, really. "Maybe we'll bump into him again sometime," Apollo continued on, shooting Alexandria a playful wink.

Almost passing by one of the shops without looking, Apollo realized it was one he wanted to visit. "Oh, we need to stop here. There are a few things I need that I can't easily get back home," The shop was small, with few markings on the outside, the entryway decorated with multicolored glass door beads catching the afternoon sunlight. Inside the shop was not very well lit. "We'll just be in here a moment. The walls on the shop were covered in shelves, and small, full leather pouches sat upon them. Each one was tightly tied shut at the top with string, and a colored tag was attached. Every color seemed to be represented somewhere, but there was no order to where the different bags were placed, making Apollo find the tags he was looking for. He picked out four of the pouches. One with a light blue tag, another that was deep red, one with a white tag, and the last one had a black tag. Paying the shop owner, not a word was exchanged, or hardly a glance given to one another. The filled pouches were not cheap, paying much for them than the puzzle box.

Once back outside, wandering around with Alexandria, Apollo explained his purchase, since he knew she would be curious. "The pouches I bought have different powder inside of them, marked by the tag," he started. "Natural extracts from some of the plants that grow in the jungle here. "They are medicinal, and can be used to help heal, or take away pain, but they do it better, and more efficiently than modern medicine," he told Alexandria. They of course had other properties when mixed, but Apollo didn't want to get into how he used them to enhance the experiences with his pets back home. "See any other places you want to check out, Alexandria?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm sure." he told Apollo. "These ones have been here a while and we'll be getting in some new ones next week."

Alexandria was more then happy to hear how cheap the box was. Even though she might not have much intelligence in the way of prices and money, she did know the difference between cheap and expensive, and compared to some of the things she'd seen Davis purchase, this was nothing. After being handed the bills, she looked at the curiously, her head tilting slightly as she looked at the pictures on them. However, a moment later she smiled and handed them to the other pet who took the money and after making sure it was the right amount, slipped the bills into a pouch at his waist. With a smile, he took the box and placed it in some tissue paper before slipping the box into a cloth draw-string bag before returning it to Alexandria. "I hope you enjoy it." he tells her.

The smile on the girls face was bright and her eyes were glittering brightly as she took the bag from the fennec. "Thank you." she murmured before Apollo took her hand and led her out. Looking up at the man, she made a soft purring sound. "And thank you Apollo." she said as they walked out. Feeling him nudge her hip, she looked at him curiously before chuckling when he winked at her. "He's nice. Not like some of the other male pets I've met before."

After being stopped at a shop that Apollo wanted to visit, she looked at it curiously as he told her that they needed to stop there. "Really?" she murmured when he told her he couldn't easily get things at home that he could get there. So she entered with him and looked around slowly. She watched as her companion looked around and picked out four different bags, her curiosity growing when neither Apollo nor the shop keeper spoke nor really looked at each other. But she was a little surprised when he paid so much for the bags.

At his side, she left the store and glanced at him as he began telling her about what was inside the bags. "Medicinal?" she echoed before he told her that it could be used to help heal or take away pain before slowly nodding and slipping her hand into his again. After being asked if there were any other places she wished to check out, she glanced around slowly before shaking her head. "No... I don't think so. At least, not right now. Would it be possible to come back some other time while we're still here?" she asked softly.

Apollo couldn't help but notice Alexandria's energetic smile as the walked away from the shop. She was obviously happy, purring to herself as they made their way back into the crowd. Apollo nodded when she said the fox had been nice to her, unlike the others she had met. For whatever reason, male pets tended to be mean and aggressive, while the females were calm and submissive for the most part. Of course, there were exceptions. Alexandria had been wild and untamed at first, until Davis bought her, and trained the kitsune. Perhaps the fennec had been the same way, but it was impossible to tell without asking.

When they went into the shop Apollo wanted to visit, he could tell Alexandria had some hesitations about the place. It wasn't like it was down a dark alley in the middle of the night, but the shop did look different, somewhat run down, and out of place. He didn't care to explain too much more about the pouches, other than their medicinal qualities, and for the time, it seemed to quell Alexandria's curiosity. Back home, if mixed in the right quantities and portions, they would make a powerful aphrodesiac. Most of the time, he would use it as a punishment, forcing some of his own pets into stages of heat, and denying them the pleasure they so terribly needed. Alexandria didn't need to know the details. It just happened to be convenient for him to pick up the proper supplies today, for use later, once he had returned home.

Apollo nodded, once he asked her if she saw anything else that interested her. He agreed that they could come back, later on in their stay. A few of the shops changed daily, even a few of the established ones would switch out their wares on a regular basis, to gain more visitors. Holding hands with Alexandria, they made their way through the crowd, and back to where they parked the car.

Over the next few days, the two continued with their vacation. They would go out for nice dinners, sleep in late the next day, and usually have lunch on the balcony of the hotel. They explored more of the island, went back to the bazaar once or twice for more shopping too. Apollo found out exactly when the full moon was going to be, and made arrangements to go back to the hot springs after dark.

Apollo parked their car outside of the entrance to the hot springs. There were quite a few other people there, since the pools of spring water only glowed underneath the light of the full moon. Admission rates were fairly steep, even on a normal night, due to the natural healing properties of the water. Nobody knew exactly what made this location so very special, even though it had been researched at great length. On full moons however, when the water illuminated, and it's healing properties were the most potent, the rates were easily quadroupled. Only those with connections, or deep pockets were able to get in on such nights. Fortunately, Apollo had both.

Once Apollo had paid their admission, Apollo pointed Alexandria off in the direction of the female changing rooms, while he went his separate way to the male ones. It didn't take him very long to strip down and put on a pair of black swim trunks, with a single white stripe running down the side of the right leg. Placing his bag into one of the lockers, he headed out to the springs behind the building. The pools of water were in natural basins, most of them fairly shallow, still enough to become submerged up to the neck. The water had carved its way into the rock over millennia, forming all of the different pools. Benches had chiseled out of the rock, along the edges of each pool, so people could sit and enjoy the soothing water. Stone tile paths led around the complex, making a walkway to get around. The night was slightly cooler than most for the island, and the steam caused by the springs themselves was thick, but not too thick to block everything out. Each individual pool was glowing a different color tonight, lit up by the power of the moon overhead in the sky. They covered a full neon rainbow, from purple, pink, red, green, orange, yellow and blue. Apollo managed to find a smaller pool that was glowing a pleasant shade of blue. It was unoccupied, unlike most. Testing the water with his foot first, it was warmer than he preferred, but he quickly got used to it. Stepping in slowly, he let his body become immersed in the water, and sat down on the carved out bench. The glowing water came up to the middle of his chest, covering most of his body. Leaning back, he closed his eyes with a smile, awaiting Alexandria.

Alexandria minded her business for the most part while they were in the strange shop. It was Apollos money and what he spent it on wasn't her business. After he wad done and they left, she happily walked at his side as they disappeared into the crowds again, making their way back the way they'd come and returning to the car where she got inside with her bag in her lap. While she had been gotten the gift of clothes from Davis, this was different. The outfits were usually more for him then herself despite the fact that she was the one that wore them. The box was something just for her from someone who wanted to get her something just because they wanted to.

After that day, they spent the vacation doing different types of fun activities. She enjoyed the dinners he took her out to before returning to the hotel to sleep. One of her favorite things they did was when they went to the beach or the pool and he began teaching her how to swim. And when she wasn't learning to swim, they would lay out in the sun between swimming lessons. And if they weren't doing that, they were off doing something else.

On the night that they were to go to the hot springs, she dressed in a simple white sun dress and had a small bag with her. After Apollo paid for them, Alexandria looked in the direction of the changing rooms before nodding with a smile and trotting off. In the changing room, she stripped down and changed into her bikini. It was a halter bikini that criss-crossed at the front of her neck and tied behind while the boy-short styled bottoms criss-crossed and tied at her hips. It was in a white material that had a faint opalescent sheen to it, so as she moved it shimmered in pretty shades of pale blue, teal, pink, yellow and orange. The kitsune place her small bag into one of the lockers before heading out to the pools of water to join Apollo.

As she walked, the colors from the pools reflected upon the bathing suit and changed the color of her tail and hair. It caused some of the others in the hot springs to pause and watch the dainty looking pet walk by. She easily found Apollo and she smiled to herself as she carefully stepped into the pool, her movements slow to it didn't disturb the water too much until she was closer to him, the ripples lightly splashing against his chest as she moved towards him. Because she left her tail and long hair hand free, they both trailed behind her like a white train.

Apollo enjoyed the rest of their time together on their vacation together. He especially enjoyed teaching Alexandria how to swim. Of course, after the lessons, drying her hair and furry tail always took a while, but he thought it was worth it in the end. Alexandria seemed to catch on quickly. It was nice spending the time with her, and he knew it kept her mind away from the events that happened right before they had come out to the island in the first place. Apollo never did get around to teaching her how to drive though. Davis might not have been to happy with him if they had done that, although Apollo had considered it a few times in passing. Over their time here, they had grown closer together, even bonded in a few ways Apollo did not expect. Originally, it was just get Alexandria away from a bad situation, and get her mind off of things. He never expected to really develop a friendship with the kitsune, but over the days, that's exactly what happened.

Waiting for Alexandria to change and join him in the glowing pools of the hot springs, Apollo just closed his eyes, taking in everything. The air was cool and crisp, and the water nice and warm, covering most of his body. He had been here once long ago, but it wasn't during a full moon. Even then, he knew the water had some healing properties, which had lightened up a few of his old scars, and even made him feel younger too. Most springs did advertise the would heal, but a lot fell short on this promise. Somehow those, these were different, and he had heard the healing properties of these springs were even more potent during a full moon.

Soon enough, he heard the light, familiar footsteps of Alexandria. Looking up, he was amazed at how beautiful and sexy the young kitsune appeared. He watched the girl walk closer, taking her figure in with his eyes, fixed happily on her. The opalescent bikini she wore was stunning, showing off her body and figure. With the materials natural iridescent properties, combined with the glowing from the pools, every step Alexandria took made the colors shift magically. As she drew closer, Apollo was completely entranced, unable to look away.

Continuing to watch with a smile on his face, he observed Alexandria making her way into the water, the spectacle just continued. While she entered the water, it was like she had belonged in the glowing pool all along. A few ripples came from her as she came into the warm spring water, but hardly any at all disturbed the still surface. As Alexandria moved towards Apollo, her hair and tail trailed behind, floating and drifting behind her, the strands floating all on their own.

"Hello, Alexandria," Apollo said warmly, inviting her further into the pool. "You look amazing," he continued on happily, knowing that others were still staring, some probably gawking and the majestic kitsune. He was probably the luckiest man here tonight. Sure, there were plenty of other girls and pets that drew looks tonight, but Alexandria had them all beat by a long shot. "Come on over and sit," he told her further. "The water will not only ease some of your muscles, but it will help heal your body too," he said caringly.

The change in their relationship had surprised Alexandria a bit, but she enjoyed how they'd gone from a simple relationship as her being a pet and him a friend of her masters, to them being something like friends. She knew that they might not be able to keep this kind of relationship after they return home, but it was nice for the time being. She had loved her time learning to swim and she hoped that Davis would allow her to continue practicing after she got home. As for the driving that Apollo had mentioned earlier that week, she didn't mind not learning and she didn't ask since Davis might not of liked her learning and she didn't want neither Apollo nor herself to get into trouble.

As she approached the pool that he was in, she smiled to herself as he looked up at her and stared as she approached, her ears twitching as she carefully stepped into the hot water. It was a little hotter then she liked, but she adjusted to it quickly as she moved further. After he greeted her, she smiled a little wider. "Hello, Apollo." she replied softly before giggling when he said she looked amazing. With her closer, the faint glint of her belly button ring could be seen, as well as the faint outline of the rings in her nipples.

In the glow of the pool, her pale eyes glittered brightly and her platinum blonde, almost white-silver hair and tail took on a blue color. It made her look ethereal. Once he told her to take a seat, she nodded and moved closer, lowering herself into the seat near him. "It feels nice." she said softly while pushing her hair back over her shoulders. "Thank you for bringing me here tonight. And I want to thank you for the whole trip. It's helped a lot." Leaning in close to him, she kissed Apollo briefly on the cheek before smiling again.

Back
Top Bottom