Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Feminization long-term adventures (New)

Bull4Sissies

Planetoid
Hello dear bluemoon roleplayers! Hope you had a good and naughty day but even if not, daddy gonna blow your mind. Hope you won't mind my stupid jokes and little grammar mistakes. Anyway my name is Osman and I am 25 years old male from Turkey. I love roleplaying even I am not good as I want in English but promise I would try my best to have fun during our adventure. Love discussing things and brainstorming our fantasy before we began to playing.

My general kinks is: transforming bois from str8 to bottom sluts, crossdressing (for my partners), risk of being caught, con/dub-con/non-con all okay for me and depends on your preference, humiliation(optional) and many... we can discuss them anytime. I am kinda huge fan of romance too and if you are also into it let me know.

1)Slow-burn Long term RP. Firstly I want to mention that I am available to post once per day but that would be lengthy post with all details for sure. Every single naughty detail drives me crazy while playing. I am trying to describe all of them with passion.

2) Sissification/Feminization - I love transformation where MC turns your character to feminine plaything. It can be forcefully against his will or it can be your characters own desire. What I like is when your character is against at first but lost himself slowly. MC breaks his will and make him cock craving whore.

3)Real world, real things only - I don't like fantasy setting actually. I prefer to keep everything more real more believable.

4)Risk of being caught - isn't it naughty to add some risky details to RP? Like MC eager to to fuck you at your friends house, or maybe your wife is around and he doesn't care about it. Could you stay silent while he is going deep in your boipussy? How would you feel when you are talking with your mommy while you feel your stepdad's warm seeds coming out from your used hole? Is it giving you any ideas? So how would you feel as that asshole grins at you? I have ton's of naughty ideas and would be glad if you want to hear more.

4)Forced clothing/Clothed play - Let me guess I am not alone who stood on that kink huh? You are forced to wear that mini skirt but it barely covers your ass and maybe you are feeling weird to dress like a slut in front of other man. But you are the one who gonna be his lil girl tonight. Even worse can you imagine how he rips of your pantyhose with anger and spanks your bottom? Oh but why your thong getting wet in front side. Don't tell me you are already leaking like a girl. Such a naughty boi you are.

Romance - I know it is rare to find romance lovers but if you are one of them let me know and we can make lovely story together

Sexy clothes, clothed sex, con, non-con, dub-con, interracial, dirty talking, humiliation, cuckolding and other kinks. I am pretty flexible about kinks.

My hard limits is: scat, vore, gore, deathplay, wearing diapers, heavy bdsm (however light bondage is okay)

I love modern-life stories where characters build relations and slow tension between each other. I can play multiple characters if you are on this page. Now my several ideas but not all of them mentioned below:

***College for girls -
YC just wanted to apply to another college as he get bullied and fed up from his old collage that located at his hometown. He even found a job where they wanted maid that would stay at the penthouse with family. The problem is after he sign-up to the collage everything became clear that it was college for girls and only girls allowed to stay there. Maybe that was great chance to be surrounded with girls but he was going to pay for it. He should become to girl to study here. He obviously didn't consider that the principal of the school had ravenous eyes for him. MC would be that school principal and that is not all the surprise... Guess who's penthouse is it that he is going to work at... For sure it is MC's place and he is living with his family there... Wanna find more about it what happens?

Captain's gang bitch - Captain - MC got accepted by the gang leader to join them. It was hardest mission and only brave man like him could done it. The problem was that gang had a rule that every new member should bring his sissy to live with him and no woman allowed inside. Now another one should join to this mission and at police station they were looking for volunteer for this sissy role. It is excellent opportunity for YC to advance in rank and he have to choose his own fate...

***Secret academy - When YC tried to steal something from the company that he was working he got caught and judge gave him 2 choice : the completion of the academy curriculum or ten years in prison. Nobody is truly aware of the Academy's true purpose, which is to serve as a front for affluent buyers to create their own trophy wives. Every class and step is designed to transform the newcomer into the ideal trophy wife. The exciting part was the person who are going to be your master is your boss MC you tried to steal...

***Many other ideas ...

If you are looking for something else please let me know. We can brainstorm together and have fun. Inspiration for ideas (NSFW images):

Dirty secretary
Prison "Wife"
Prince to princess
New waitress
Sugar Daddy's toy
Undercover agent
Survivor story
New OnlyFans Star
Prince of Kingdom
Paying of Debt

Last edited by a moderator:
Back