Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some erotic d&d or Pathfinder game, 1v1, group, DM or player

.Fran

Meteorite
Sorry for the short post but I am new here and want to go blue.

As tittle says I am looking for some erotic system roleplay using either d&d or pathfinder, particularly 5e d&d or 1e PF but we can go other edition if you prefer.

I can be player or GM, and can play a single adventurer or a group.
Also if several people show interest this can be turned into a group game

Well, your name should be changing soon enough. I'd be interested in this idea as a player, perhaps. I'd like to know more about this idea in general before committing too much.

For erotic encounters what I have in mind are encounters that have attacks, spells or overall effects be erotic or even sexual in nature. That way there is no need for the PC/party to be defeated in order for lewds to happen.

Mostly interested in female characters, or futanari, but I am also open to male characters taking on female enemies as well.

I still have no clear idea in mind and while I am leaning for some dungeon crawl, I could instead run a different scenario. It could still be combat focused or not, exploration, investigation and social are good. I am open to suggestions too. Sorry if this is too vague but I wanted to go blue so I hadn't think things through yet.

If we make a group - or if this goes on as 1-on-1 - I am still interested as a player. Female or maybe hermaphrodite character, depending on the choosen class and race... I do have some ideas, but they depends on the system, the world, the backstory, and any other characters...

I am very interested in the lewd items and spells that could come up in a roleplay like this. And all the creatures that MC could end up having sex with...

Mostly non-con or dub-con, but not against making friends with benefits either. Also, if we are speaking about kinks, I am into bondage and apparatuses and also a bisexual - or would that be omnisexual? There are a lot of sexless or nonbinary effects and things and creatures out there I would be interested in.

I am thinking 5e since I am more familiar with it. I am also considering to make a new thread with more details once I have them

A group dungeon crawl could be plenty fun. Maybe a mega dungeon like the dungeon of the mad mage, but cursed with a heightened sense of arousal.

I don't have capacity to run, but this turns into something I'd love to join a player.

I'm interested in sexy system games! Nothing's sexier than complex math and arbitrary rules, everyone knows that.

I've never played Pathfinder, but I like to think I'm proficient with 5E, and can play a variety of character types depending on the type of game.

Out of curiosity, what sort of game would you be interested in as a player?

I'm interested in sexy system games! Nothing's sexier than complex math and arbitrary rules, everyone knows that.

I've never played Pathfinder, but I like to think I'm proficient with 5E, and can play a variety of character types depending on the type of game.

Out of curiosity, what sort of game would you be interested in as a player?
As a player I would also be interested in a game where attacks, spells and effects in combat were sexual in nature so there is no need for me to lose to have some kinky non-con fun. My character might be open to assault the enemies too. That said I play any gender too although I am most likely to play female or futanari

It also doesn't have to be a dungeon crawl necessarily but I would still like something combat focused yet sprinkled with some other elements too.

Finally I like solo and party games so either is fine, I'm also fine with creating several characters too.

Alright, I'm gonna try this again. Pathfinder 1e, this party allowed, full on campaign/dungeon/sandbox(will decide with the eventual players), discord play by post.
2-3 players, well, 1-2 after the thread maker

Main kinks: noncon/dubcon(either direction), ryona, inadvisably applied magic, skimpy armor, sexual attacks in combat(eg sundering armor, lewd magic, grapples).
Slight lean to lewd over story but still some story

Alright, I'm gonna try this again. Pathfinder 1e, this party allowed, full on campaign/dungeon/sandbox(will decide with the eventual players), discord play by post.

Main kinks: noncon/dubcon(either direction), ryona, inadvisably applied magic, skimpy armor, sexual attacks in combat(eg sundering armor, lewd magic, grapples).
I would be interested in those things!

Totally interested in all that

This is intriguing to me as well. I'm more familiar with Dnd, but have played Pathfinder before (miss my white-haired witch T_T).
If you all are looking for another player I would like to give it a go!

I am interested in this, both as a player and as a DM. I have vast experience with DnD 5e but none with Pathfinder. Would we be playing on Discord? And using the Avrae bot?

Wonder what happened to the OP. Been a few days since they appeared, and then disappeared almost as fast as they appeared. Guess its nothing new to think things are set up and then the rug gets pulled.

Wonder what happened to the OP. Been a few days since they appeared, and then disappeared almost as fast as they appeared. Guess its nothing new to think things are set up and then the rug gets pulled.
Too bas... I was about to ask if there were still some room for an other player since it sounded promising.

Howdy, they found a gm. That's me. We moved the thing to discord but haven't started yet cos I was experiencing some irl shenaniganery. Could possibly take 1 more player. Reminder that ryona amd noncon are gonna be common themes

If that hasnt turned you off, it's going be in a homebrew setting where the players are adventuring merchants/hucksters in a world where travel is incredibly dangerous.

Howdy, they found a gm. That's me. We moved the thing to discord but haven't started yet cos I was experiencing some irl shenaniganery. Could possibly take 1 more player. Reminder that ryona amd noncon are gonna be common themes

If that hasnt turned you off, it's going be in a homebrew setting where the players are adventuring merchants/hucksters in a world where travel is incredibly dangerous.
Thanks for the answer! Although non-con isn't my cup of team but I hope yall have fun!

Are you still looking for people to join?

Sorry for note replying before. Been a bit busy this last days and will probably still be but will try to come up with a proper adventure post on the next few days.
Alternatively you can also PM me ;)

Back
Top Bottom