Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Mother Can Do it Better

Intrita

Planetoid
Two sisters are in an incestuous relationship and despite how hard they try to keep it a secret are found out. The person who finds out being none other than their mother but rather than scold her daughters for something so inappropriate she decides to make the situation that much more complicated for one of them. Basically she has one of her daughters come into her room and fucks her, now making it more difficult because she cheated on her sister, as well as having to keep the relationship a secret. The worst part is her mother fucked her so good she keeps coming back, the mother is more eager to toy with her daughter and keep giving her more.

• I'm happy to play either the mother or the daughter she has taken a fancy to.
  • I'm only looking for one of the daughters to be involved so don't ask for the other to be involved past the my character and your character having to sneak around her.
  • Your irl gender doesn't matter if you're a guy who wants to play a female character that's fine with me.
  • Happy to have the mother either be female or futa.

Back
Top Bottom