Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Long-term feminization prompts

Bull4Sissies

Planetoid
I am looking for slow-burn and long-term feminization fans to make exciting stories together. What I am looking for are:

-Femination of straight guys
-Detailed posts
-For me the story is more interesting 65/35

Kinks:
Feminization
Non-con, Dub-con, Con
Sexy clothing
Romance
From straight to feminine bottoms
Risk of being caught

Cheating and more

Limits:

Watersports, vore, gore,scat, underage characters, vomit, wearing diapers... Disgusting things like that

I have some ideas that we can brainstorm it and add naughty details. Feel free to write me about anything. I love to discuss details beforehand to make my partner have fun through roleplay.

"Best friend" -
MC and YC have grown up together and now they are studying at university and they are roommates. They spent most of their time together to playing games and going to different adventures like travelling at the end of the summer... Everything changed while MC find girlfriend and began to spend his time to playing with her even inviting his gf to have fun and asking YC to come late... That continued for a while till MC find out that his girlfriend cheated on him and that destroyed his mental health.....

YC have secret crush on my character and he is afraid as MC was 'straight'. Now after seeing MC unhappy decides to cheer him up and become new girlfriend for him and hide his true identity

Back
Top Bottom