Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So long as it's you... ((hat+rawrg))

Hat-tori

Supernova
Drake was a poor man. Not by monetary means, but in love. Five girlfriends, all had dumped him in various heavy ways. Valentine's day, Christmas, during sprink break, on their anniversary, and... Well, this one hadn't dumped him yet, after six years, he doubted she would. But that old sense of fear and paranoia nudged him towards it, slowly but surely.

Come on, Drake! It's a luxury cruise! The rock's as big as yer knuckle! You both have so much in common, you've never laid a finger astray on her body, you've never once made her angry!

Yes, well... he tightened his bow tie and smiled as he straightened, giving himself the thumbs up. He was a sharp-looking guy. Blue eyes, nearly white blonde hair, a smile to die for, and, well, he was proud of his body, confident and strong.

Roxanne's gonna be so happy! I just know it!

And so he set out. The limo picked her up, right on time. They got on the boat okay. Everything seemed fine. Just as the fireworks started, he got her attention, dropping to one knee.
"Roxanne... it's been a long, wonderful five years." he said softly, as explosions rocked the sky. "Will you marry me?"

Pause.
Thoom, boom...
And just as the heart-shaped firework went off...

"No."
Drake blinked, as she shut the box with those delicate fingers. "I'm sorry, Drake. You're always so afraid that..... something will go wrong, that... something will go bad. You don't trust me... So... I can't marry you."

He tucked away the ring quietly and said no more. the rest of the cruise went on, aqnd they didn't exchange words. They didn't even share the bed. and when they parted, there was no "I love you." except from Drake, as he watched the car grow smaller and smaller. When he returned to his apartment, he walked right into his room, shutting the door behind him.

Dumped on the day.... I proposed. he thought to himself, and it all fell apart around him.

Two days passed before a wind-swept college student stepped into Drake's Chicago apartment. She brushed the snow out of her long, brown hair, parted into two braids, and the remainder of the icy flakes that covered her black cloth coat and rainbow scarf. They fell to the floor in a melting cascade and she proceeded to remove the coat and scarf entirely, draping them over a near-by chair now that they were somewhat dry.

"Drake?" The girl called, dropping a lumpy and heavy-looking messenger bag next to the chair that held her outerwear. "Drake, where are you?" She looked around the apartment, which looked like a tornado had gone through it. With a grimace, she moved towards the bedroom and picked up dirty laundry on the way, talking to him as she went.

"I took a train from school when I got your message... What happened? All you said was that you were planning on buying an island in the Galapagos so you could live alone forever. I assume something happened with Roxanne?" She dropped the basketful of clothes outside of his bedroom door and pushed it open, her blue-green eyes scanning the room for signs of life. This place was even worse than the rest of the apartment.

"What am I going to do with you?" His little sister sighed, as she waked around gathering take-out containers and still more dirty laundry. Her name was Simon and she was the only thing keeping her older brother's head on his shoulders.

He sighed heavily, munching on a ramen cake (uncooked), sitting in his swivel chair. His eyes were glazed over, he hadn't shaved (he preferred the shaggy look, really) and he was still wearing the tux from before, though there was a tiny hole n the plaser with the ring case embedded.
"Hi, Simon." he said quietly, almost monotone. "Sorry for the mess." he didn't even really look at her.
Six years. Six years all gone. I'm twenty two. I'm getting old. The wastebasket was stuffed with tissues.
"'s good to see you again." he mumbled. Even though he was quite well-off, he truly looked like a hobo now. Nothing was quite as pathetic as a man eating uncooked ramen. After a moment, his head turned towards her, a fake smiloe plastered across it.

As her brother turned towards her, Simon grimaced. "You're really creepy when you do that." She informed him, then dropped the tied-up bag of garbage by the door. "Alright then, come on." She walked over and took the ramen from him, tossing the block into a tissue-filled trash can. "You're getting washed, shaved, dressed, and fed. Get out of that stupid penguin suit and get in the shower. If you don't, I'll do it for you." There was a level of motherly dominance in her voice--they'd lost their mother many years before, when Simon was a wee child. Since then she'd sort of taken over the role, and had whipped her brother into shape more times than he cared to mention, or perhaps even remember, as he was sometimes quite drunk. After she took the ramen and tossed it, she walked over and picked up his trash cans, taking them out of the room to be emptied.

He followed her, almost zombie-like. It was incredibly obvious what had happened, but usually, it didn't affect him this horribly. Usually, it was one or two days of recovery from shock, a few months of actually moving on, then half a year or more to find a new one. It seemed she had been exceptionally devastating to him. He stumbled in the bathroom, looking into the mirror. He began to wonder, really, what was the point, anyway? He'd just fall for another trap and be left behind, again.

Still... He had to get out again sometime, and.... welll, the suit was starting to stand up on its own. He took off the jacket,m then began to unbutton the shirt, then stopped, staring at the shower stall. He shook his head and decided to clean the apartment instead. He didn't really care about himself anymore, but he didn;t want his sister to have to walk around in this pigsty.

When Simon spotted him, she released a sort of growl. "I warned you!" She informed him, loudly, pushing him back into his room. When they got back into the bathroom, she immediately turned on the shower. The steam began filling up the room as she looked hm over, wincing at the state of his clothing. "Gross..." She muttered, unbuttoning his shirt the rest of the way, then pulling the grimy thing off. She proceeded to undo his belt and his pants, then nudged his chest. "Take 'em off, put 'em in the hamper." She commanded, as she unzipped her sweatshirt.

It had not been uncommon, in yesteryears, for Simon to bathe with her older brother. He was only three years her senior, they'd grown up together. Once he hit puberty he never wanted to, though, and so they hadn't for a while. He hadn't seen her body for quite a long time, and she certainly had changed. "Come on, off with them." She said again, as she dropped her sweat shirt and pulled off the tank top that was underneath. All that was left on her upper half was a black bra, lacy and enticing.

He blushed slightly. She had definitely... filled out? Yes, that was the phrase. "I... ah..." he blinked. "Y-yeah." he managed, undressing quickly and tossing the clothing in the hamper. He had to admit, he sometimes wondered why she wasn't beating the guys away with bats and nail boards. She was beautiful, she took after their mother. And those eyes... Those wonderful eyes...

He shook his head hard to get rid of those nasty thoughts, and stepped into the shower, almost leaping back out from the shock of the hot water. He wasn't going to go in without any enticing. "It's hot." he grumbled, almost a little too childish. He didn't want to do much now besides veg out and maybe talk with her for a while.He called her because she was always the first to know. Always. So he told her, rather than her finding out.

Simon smirked and pushed her brother back into the water. "Get in there and start washing off that thick layer of grime." She pushed off her own jeans and then removed her undergarments, dropping the black things to the ground. Her body was now displayed in all its glory. She was shaved from her hips down, completely hairless all over. Her breasts were full C cups, round and plump and perfect, with cute little pink nipples and aereolas positioned perfectly. "Come on, come on..."

She stepped in under the water with him, grabbing the soap and the wash cloth. She started to scrub the soap with the cloth, watching it suds up. She was completely unconscious about the bodily contact and the nudity and the confusing signals she was probably giving him. "You're such a bum sometimes..." She informed him softly, starting to scrub at his back with her soapy cloth. Her hands and fingers were gentle and loving. "You'd be so lost without me, you know?"

He nodded timidly. There was a reason he'd stopped bathing with her. He was really attracted to her, no matter how he fought it. He started to shampoo his hair, trying to get out of talking to her, from looking at that oh-so-perfect body. Part of him wanted to scream, but ther part was reveling in joy at bathing with such a beautiful girl. the soft fiongers on his flesh sent shivers up his spine, and he was starting to have trouble controlling his.... anatomy. It was all he could do to keep himself from embarrasing himself right there.

Simon smiled as she started washing her brother all over. Her hands never ventured anywhere... obscene. She washed his legs and his back, his chest, arms, shoulders... She reached around and started to scrub his stomach, her arms wrapped around him from behind. Her chest pressed against his back, nipples clearly felt against his flesh. "I love you, you know?" She murmured into his ear, her cloth venturing up to his chest.

Her hand moved in gentle circles over his chest. She was careful and gentle as the rough fabric moved over his nipples, his skin, carefully touching all the parts of him she could reach. "I love you, and I want you to stop being such an idiot when girls dump you." She whispered to him, closing her eyes, leaning her chin on his shoulder. "They aren't worth it if they can't see how wonderful you are, so just move on and try to find someone better." She smiled, hugging him close, closing her eyes. He was so warm.

I think I have... his mind thought, as he let her wash him. He wasn't sure what to say, so he went on washing his hair, keeping his eyes on hers as best her could, although he couldn't stop himself from peeking once in a while. He nodded, to show he was paying attention, but he didn't actually say anything. He was always very quiet when he lost a girl, very introspective. Visits from Simon usually helped clear that out, but....

Damnit, he was falling in love with his sister! Part of him wanted to kiss her right then, those full, soft lips, ad hold her slim, perfect body in his arms... Argh! If only she was, like, a childhood friend or something. Then it'd be perfectly fine, and acceptable... But she was so off limits, it fell right into the forbidden fruit area.

When Simon was satisfied that she'd cleared away all the grime, she rinsed the wash cloth, then nudged him gently so that he was fully covered by the water from the shower head. She watched to soap wash off him, even assisting with her hands and the cloth. She she was satisfied with that, she pulled him back against her again, and reached for the conditioner. Gentle fingers massaged it into his scalp, causing the soapy substance to froth only slightly. "There we go..." She murmured, as she nudged him back under the water. When she was, once again, satisfied with how clean and not-soapy he was, she pulled him into a tight hug, so that his front was pressed against hers. Then she squeaked.

She had, through all her washing, neglected to notice that he had an erection. Color flared in Simon's cheeks as she pulled back, staring down at his girth. It was huge and hard and the tip was still pressed against her stomach. "D-d..." She couldn't even say his name, she was too flustered, trying to reason away all this confusion. It must've just been the hot water. Just the hot water. And she had been touching him, which must've felt good, so... She swallowed hard and stepped quickly out of the shower, wrapping herself up in a towel and quickly exiting the bathroom. She had clean clothes in her bag, and she wanted to get dressed.

He quickly dreid himself, then wrapped himself in a towel. After making sure he was.... down again, he stepped out and sighed. "Simon..." he said softly when he saw her. "That's why I don't.... don't bathe with you anymore. I...." he shook his head. "You porbably think I'm some sorta sicko now, huh?" he asked softly, sitting on the couch. Now he'd lost his sister's feeligns, too. Was he the anti-woman, or something?

Simon had been rooting through her clothes to find some new panties, but when she heard him, she stopped short and turned to look at his face. He looked so dejected. "Drake..." She murmured his name and stood straight again, walking over to the couch, sitting next to him on the cushy furniture. "I..." She swallowed hard and closed her eyes, trying to form the right words, the right sentences to tell him how she felt.

"I've always loved you as a big brother..." She murmured, looking over at his lap, happy that his erection had gone down. "Over the last several years... after dad died and... you and I were alone..." She was trembling now, slightly, leaning against him for support. "I don't think you're a sicko." She informed him softly, leaning her head against his shoulder. "Let's leave it at that..." She hoped he would get the hint, because she wasn't sure she could really say what she was thinking.

He nodded quietly at her words. "I'm sorry, Simon." he said softly. "I just...." he wasn't sure he wanted to come out and say it either. He shook his head, his hand wrapping around her shoulder. He didn't know what to say or how to say it, and he didn't want to start anything just then. He liked being close to her, and he wanted her to know there was more if she wanted it. He was timid, scared of her reaction.

Simon blushed and suddenly threw her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. It was an awkward position because, mostly, they were both naked, and because their bodies were currently perpendicular to one another. Her breasts were pressed around his arm, stomach against his hand. She was crying a little, face buried in his shoulder, trying not to notice that her towl had fallen almost completely off. "I love you." She whispered.

He pet her hair gently. "I love you too, Simon." he said, fighting his erection as he turned to hug her better, kissing her forehead. "I just.... don't know what to do anymore." he said softly, looking at the ceiling in deep thought, unable to look down at her nearly nude body. He could feel it pressed against him, thew softness of her breasts, her taut belly... her supple legs... That voice...

Simon was now hugging him in a way that it was easy to push him backwards onto the ground. While she didn't mean to, she ended up pushing him backwards, the two of them landing in a half-naked heap on the couch. "Can I stay with you?" She asked softly, her head leaning against his shoulder. "It's Christmas break and... I don't have anywhere else to go..." She blushed and closed her eyes, sort of clinging to him. "Please don't send me away..." Sometimes, when he was really distraught, he wouldn't let her stay with him, no matter how much good she could do in his apartment.

Drake smiled and hugged her tighter.
"I was about to ask if you wanted to stick around." he asked softly. "I.... I mean.... You're really the only family I have right now." he said softly, looking into her beautiful eyes. Their eyes were very similar, both inhereited more from thier mother than their father. His hands pet her still-wet hair gently, lovingly. "You're beautiful, you know that?"

Simon blushed and looked back into his eyes, wrapping her arms around his neck, pressing herself a little closer. He was warm and the apartment was cold, she wanted to stay against him like that forever. "We should get a tree..." She informed him softly, closing her eyes. "Put up lights... decorate..." She knew he wouldn't decorate unless she was there.

"Mmmm, but it's so warm here." he murmured in protest, smiling, holding her close. Those soft lips of hers... Ah... The way their bodies were pressing against each other.... it was irrresistable. He wanted her. He could no longer drown out the thoughts of it. He had to act. His lips rose slowly, meeting hers, as he gently held her head in place. Everything in his head wsaid this was right.

Simon was saying something about the importance of a tree when she felt his lips on hers. Blush flooded her cheeks and her eyes went wide. She didn't protest, though. Instead she shyly kissed back, her fingers twined gently in his hair. She felt so strange, kissing her brother... but it was a good strange. She felt like it was what she really wanted to be doing.

He kissed her a bit more passionately before he finally came up for air, looking into her beautiful eyes. "I.... It doesn't need to go any further if you don't w-w-want it t-to." he managed quietly, unsure of the idea suddenly. "I mean, there's no way we can do this publicly, and... and.... there won't really be any dates... and..."

Simon blushed, but smiled, pressing a finger to his lips. "Shh." She leaned down and lightly kissed his nose, then pulled back and smiled at him shyly. "I want to explore this with you." She informed him softly. "I love how it feels to be close to you... and I want to know what it's like to be even closer..." She blushed, looking into his eyes, still smiling a little. "I know we can't really be in a real relationship, but... I want to see how close we can get..." She leaned down to kiss him again, this time on his lips, soft and gentle and loving.

He held her closer, kissing her back, more passionately than before. His hands wrapped around her waist, dangerously low. He wasn't really sure how to proceed anymore. It was in her hands. Somehow, that excited him.

Back
Top Bottom