Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Bouncing Boobalicious Buns (NSFW/Plots Inside)

1694282455046.gif
Hi there, my name is Tiffany. I am 27 F in the healthcare field that is currently working on my Master's and looking to have some plots that help me get through long hours of studying. I honestly want dark and/or smutty roleplays. I am looking for:
  • Frequent Replies throughout the day.​
  • Paragraph or two minimum.​
  • Discord Preferred but not necessary. Otherwise, Pms.​
  • Friendly and active OOC chat but I'm not looking for flirting.​
  • Anime only pictures.​
  • Smut vs Plot preferably is around 60/40 or 70/30.​
  • F x Any​
Flist:F-list - Warning

Kinks:
Incest
Pet girls/Cow Girls/etc
Bimbofication/big breasts/ass.
Watersports
Dub-con & Non-con preferred
Cages, collars, leashes
Chastity cages
Brainwashing/Bad Ends
Sissification (either from a male to fully female or part female. Or feminization of a tomboy)

Limits:
Scat( light scat is okay), characters under 16 and snuff of My main character (side characters are fine). Of course the site rules as well.

Craving!!!!
A twink that has been raised as a girl his whole life. We could do it in a medieval setting or a modern one, but the twink has been sold off to marriage to an aunt (Futa) or an uncle. They discover that being a slutty wife maybe isn't all that bad. (This can be m x futa or m x m.)

Plots:
1. (Not accepting currently) Son x Mother: A divorced mother finds out she has a family mansion in her name. She moved into the mansion with her son and daughter, curious about her birrh family after having been adopted. Her son finds out that there is a long family history of incest, because their family passes down superhuman powers through incest. The son decides that he needs to bring back the family traditional incest values, and after he sleeps with his sister, he discovers that he has the powers of mind control. He and the sister team up to control their mother together.

2.Barbie Bimbo: forced to become his/her perfect doll, this would be a lot of training/body modification plot.

3. Forced Incest: I'd love for this one to be a bit more in depth. The general idea is that there is a cult that believes that women belong to them. Therefore, all women are considered breeders that are claimed by their brothers, fathers, uncles, etc before the age of 16. They are promised to become their future wives once they turn 16 and enter these men's harems. I think that the women are kept very innocent and pure up until 16, where girls don't even know why periods work, or what sex is until they are "married". I wouldn't mind adding supernatural powers or abilities to this too. Two routes I'd like to explore with this one is:

A] Father has raised his daughter by himself his whole life. His wife took his daughter away when she was young, but due to the political power and influence he has as the cult leader, he managed to get her back. His wife was put into an insane Asylum instead under his control even outside the cult. The daughter has no idea her loving, doting father is a cruel man that can and will kill anyone he pleases, and who is frankly obsessed with her. He has raised her to be his wife, and soon enough, it will come true.

B]Uncle has two wives already, he has recently staked a claim on his youngest daughter or his prettiest niece. She is young and inexperienced, but enters a household where she becomes their family sexual pet. Both for her husband, his wives and their older male children. Forced to be their sex toy and maid, she learns all about their delicious desires.

4. Whatever your plots you have in mind! Let me know and we can go from there.

Last edited:
anime_001.gif

Back
Top Bottom